Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

By the way, Ladleoffilth patched me up yesterday, at first I was unsure about trusting, but I am glad that I changed my mind. He/She really helped me out.

SoulShaper -

I could meet you... Down to 4000 blood... Everything's grey... Woe is me...

Your not in my district :/

Hi,

I am an east coast survivor in Pustoshka (south west of nw airfield), and am in need of morphine, i have a broken bone and recently ran out of morphine.

I dont have much to give unfortunetly, but any help would be welcome.

Damn, you're right.... Opposite ends of the map! :(

Real sorry man :/ i would go since im in the middle but had a patient at devils castle for a while now

After Action Report:

After a nice quick vacation (which was suppose to be a week with the grands but I cut it short. Being out and about is great but sometimes you get tired of it.), I decided to comeback and report for duty. Returning to my little impromptu camp site, I decided to move its server home as the one it was on updated infrequently and was a little laggy. To my horror when I moved things around, gear was lost. Medical supplies, weapons and gear needed to navigate just vanished. To say I was a little heartbroken was an understatement. But I got over it, remembering the small set of rules I had for DayZ.

I re-established my camp site on a stable and updated server. I was pleased to note that I still had enough meds to treat any serious cases. I then got in contact with a fellow medic, SoulShaper2, who was visiting the area (he's stationed with the North-East division) looking for some much needed fire-power which I was in need of as well. We decided to hit the NWAF for a guarantee of fire-power (as well as for the shit and giggles) with our rendezvous being the outskirts of Lopatino. On my way, I found an AK-47 in a Deer Stand. We eventually met up but not without me aggroing some of the locals.

Being the one with the gun (my comrade had only a crossbow and 6 rounds for his revolver), I took point and led the way. We first went to the southern barracks as not only would it have some loot but for the water pump as well. To our luck, there was ammo for my AK-47 as well as a M4A3 CCO with two STANAG clips. I also picked up a PDW for when I need to fall back on a secondary. We refilled out canteens and made a path for the hangars.

Now, we were a little worried of getting shot at but that soon passed. We went through each hangar, shooting the Infected on our way. There was little loot as either our luck was crummy or we were just moving to fast for the loot to spawn. We, however, did not waste time as we both knew speed and time were of the essence while we were in the NWAF. A run to the ATC and the Fire Station were fruitless as the former had nothing and the latter was blocked

We then proceeded to the other barracks (which, I have no clue is east, centre or north). SoulShaper2 got in first while I was chased in by a horde of Infected (which was only two as we had managed to lose LoS with the others). I was pretty beat up (taking the hits for the team, constantly aggroing and catching those that were chasing my fellow medic, getting stuck at the entrance of the ATC while a horde was after me) and told him to start shooting. I had spotted something bulky next to him when I had entered. What he said next was pretty damn cool IMHO, right out of a movie.

lol I also hit NWAF today with a friend. We were pretty unlucky, found nothing of interest even though we searched all of NWAF, stary tents + a crash site. A guy was in the tents at stary and I thought we could let him pass but he came right towards my tent. I warned him and told him to back away, he said nothing then 2 mins later ran away like a madman lol. Then got trapped by zombies and ran straight back at us :lol: At first I thought he was stupid, but I realised that he didn't have any NVG and it was pitch black... Woops

Add me on steam, Soulshaper2

Thanks to Soul, I got patched up. Took us more than 2 hours but he stayed to help all along. Could have just left me but helped me with transfusion till the end. Now i can carry on with my character cause of him :D

Great guy!

• Like 1

Real sorry man :/ i would go since im in the middle but had a patient at devils castle for a while now

I could make it your way... What server are you on?

EDIT : Nvrmind - the zombies ate me....

Edited by Max Power

Need some morphine near Electro in a town called Kamyshovo. Would be appreciated if anyone helps

Hello everyone.

I'm kinda new here (a few days but I can handle it) and first of all I'm here to request assistant, a helping hand.

I'm near Topolka Dam and, after barely getting away from the city (somebody shotted me like crazy...) I have 2500 blood left. I have two blood bags, food, water, weapons, medicines... I just need somebody to come and give me a transfusion. I'll try to help back as well or give something if you need it (I can go with him/her to cover his/her back if requested... After all, I was saved).

Anyway, I would really apreciate any help I can get. You can find me in Steam if you like, Aqualeviatan.

Thanks for your time and your hard work.

P.D: Sorry about my english :P

Geo1, Lelouch, I can come patch you both up. Add me on Steam - "syacelion", I'll start making my way towards Topolka Dam, and after that to Kamyshovo in a couple minutes.

[EDIT] Or, you know... as soon as it lets me connect to a server.

Edited by sya

sorry for late report, real life interfering :D

First of all, many thanks to MikaelM. He sprinted to my location to patch me up, and not only did he that, but also gave me some of his medical supplies and a spare assault rifle + ammo, plus a pat on my back :)

Many thanks also to sya - he was available as backup and also offered to cook for me! I am such a lucky bastard :D

continuing my way up north now in the hope to supply medics in need..

• Like 1

Geo1, Lelouch, I can come patch you both up. Add me on Steam - "syacelion", I'll start making my way towards Topolka Dam, and after that to Kamyshovo in a couple minutes.

Ok, I'll add you now. I would go with you to help Geo1 then ;)

sorry for late report, real life interfering :D

First of all, many thanks to MikaelM. He sprinted to my location to patch me up, and not only did he that, but also gave me some of his medical supplies and a spare assault rifle + ammo, plus a pat on my back :)

Many thanks also to sya - he was available as backup and also offered to cook for me! I am such a lucky bastard :D

continuing my way up north now in the hope to supply medics in need..

Just glad that I could make it in time.

Edited by MikaelM
  • Like 1

available now, if you need any medical help, PM me! ;) Current location: Stary Sobor

• Like 1

Just wanted to vouch for Sya, or Syacelion on Steam. I have a youtube video showing his geneoristy and courage in coming and getting me patched up.

Hopefully this will push to show Sya as an official whitelisted Medic.

Video finished and available in 1080P WHOA!

Edited by gravatrax
  • Like 2

After Action Report

woke up today on the beach near berezino so i decided to make my way there, along the way i aquire a double barral and lose a good 4k of health =P

When i reached berezino i was rewarded with a revolver! an m104 shotgun! an alice backpack and glorious food! not to mention a compass and map! i decided to hit up the hospital but lose ALL my ammo thanks to a glitched window and my stupidity (i had very little to begin with)

i made a runner with food and blood bags but had no morphine (at this point i just wanted to make it out of there) and i decided to have a meet point with a mate of mine and a trusted medic (patched me up before) Kalskirata (this guy gets fancy stuff with his name)

We meet up and hit the Northwest airfield however you already know how that went so i wont bore you but skip to the part were we go our seperate ways, i head up to a patient at a barn who kindly made there way to me but as im proned in a a bush i hear gunshots a SAW machine gun, like mine. I look with my bionculas and see Zeds in the village i passed just 20 mins before and i spend the next 10 mins scanning the village, i think about going into the barn but decide to keep chilling in the bush just in case and it paid off, 5 mins later as im looking in the distance through the binoc's i hear footsteps behind me. My heart stops and i slowly turn around to see a man with a coyote back pack, a beautiful coyote back pack going into the barn. At this point i realise their high teir players who dont want to lose their gear, like i dont want to lose mine. i see him go in a crawl a little away from sight of the door and risk it.

HEY! Im a medic! im hear to heal a patient, dont shoot dont shoot! im friendly!

i see the guy re-appear and then...i see his buddy appear! *shit* i think to myself as if its a group of well armed people they never play well with others and i spend then next 2 mins saying over microphone that im friendly and dont shoot while i hide in a bush,

They eventully reply that their friendly and i take a deep breath and move into sight and to my surprise, they dont shoot me? i walk in and one guy (the one with the DMR) doesnt say anything but i hear the heartbeat and i get worried but the guy with the SAW talks to me and it turns out their russian and had trouble translating what i was saying, instead of killing me for my rare ammo (my SAW and M4A3) we spend 10 mins trying to talk in short sentences and its fun and terrifying at the same time! and i find out there trying to repair the car....the car that i found and I was trying to repair, but you know what? i never wanted to be latched to that server and these guys hadnt shot me so i offer my help to fix my car and give it to them and their surprised :P i DC and spend a while hopping servers to try and help a patient and in the end i heal him :P I also had a someone who wanted to help on the medic unit who was trying to meet up with me and he was a cool guy! tried to help me thinking i was a patient :P

• Like 2

[EDIT] Or, you know... as soon as it lets me connect to a server.

Thanks, you were a great help to me, even gave me a spare morphine. Appreciate all the support :)

I was thinking you guys might want protection when you go around healing people, after all, lone medics are likely to get killed just because they carry supplies which are hard to find up-north.

I'm a bit tired of going around solo or being shot while trying to make friends. If you need someone to watch your back while you go help someone, I'm more than willing to help.

I'll be on in about 2 hours, if you'd like to team up, send a PM!

PD: Sorry if I'm missing something here (like a separate post for this kind of proposals), but the thread is QUITE long for me to read through all of it at work!

• Like 2

Hello. I recently got the game, and while climbing up a deer stand in Balota i broke my leg :P. If someone could comeby and give me blood and a morphine that would be great.... THANKYOU!

I need assistance at the coordinates of 126 080

I am low blood but cause has been stopped. I just found stuff for the first time so I really don't want to die...

If any medics can help me I can be online for the next couple hours.

By the way, Ladleoffilth patched me up yesterday, at first I was unsure about trusting, but I am glad that I changed my mind. He/She really helped me out.

Thanks for the good word, takes balls to trust a new guy for sure. :)

Now at least I have one heal under my belt :D