Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Crawled to safety and fully loaded.

Edited by Sequisha

Hey all, newbe here (just started 2 days ago) and first life that held for some time... now in need of assistance. Never asked for help like this thread before, so bear with me. (I did once apply a blood pack to some dude I met and who was friendly to me though).

My legs are broken and my blood is ~4.5k, location: Stary Sobor (I presume exact location to be PM'ed or Steam'ed?).

Nothing much to give, I got a basic shotgun, some supplies but nothing really valuable (Binoculars, Map, Watch), no blood pack or morphine, only bandages or painkillers, if someone would help me he's welcome to anything I can give to help him along.

Steam name: Sir Ironlake

Due to the current abscence of high risk missions, 5th decided to pick up a few normal ones.

We're heading out for the 3 posters above me.

If you guys would be so kind to join the channel combat rescue operations (lobby) channel on our teamspeak server at ts3.instantvchat.com:10981

That would make it a whole lot easier.

sorry dude, wasn't online anymore when you posted. hope you could help the other two guys.

Need a medic near Balota air strip. Medical tent area south of the paved air strip. No visible zombies at disconnect. Bleeding heavily may need transfusion.

Steam ID xronx

Or PM

<33333333333

I would like to join the cause. I cannot promise medical help but I can promise support / body guard status. I am well armed and do NOT PK unless fired upon.

i am currently near Lopatino anybody need blood (ive got meat) or fixing broken bones. Ill be up for the task.

Hi,

I need help, I am outside of the big barn area, next to the church in Novy Sobor. I do not need any supplies, just someone to make their way over there and do a blood transfusion on me as my blood is all the way down to ~3.5k. I am in the forest area around 50 metres outside of this big barn area, so we should be somewhat safe. If it is not enough, I can try sneaking another 50 or 100 metres away from the big barn area.

SteamID: eliteVoid

Thanks

Greetings

Requesting assistance near Dolina. Broken leg and low on blood.

Steam ID - Daederus

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Daederus

I need help in Orlovets need morphine and blood please i will ne very gratefull

I'm North of Kabanino along the road, about 500m or so...kinda close to the NW airfield I suppose, but it's a remote, wooded area. I'm at 2.5K blood...I was gonna try to hunt and regain health, but I can't find any animals and I keep passing out, lol.

I have a blood bag. Could trade a frag grenade or some AK mags (not AKM) if someone could assist me. My buddy had a party last night and couldn't help, and I doubt he'll be waking up anytime soon. Knowing him, he'd probably just shoot me and laugh, though :(

EDIT: I'm not logged in...my guy is hungry. I can chat on Steam if someone is willing to help. Oh, and I'm running 95054.

Edited by meth_fiend

Greetings

Requesting assistance near Dolina. Broken leg and low on blood.

Steam ID - Daederus

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for the assist Pastyfarian!

• Like 2

I'm North of Kabanino along the road, about 500m or so...kinda close to the NW airfield I suppose, but it's a remote, wooded area. I'm at 2.5K blood...I was gonna try to hunt and regain health, but I can't find any animals and I keep passing out, lol.

I have a blood bag. Could trade a frag grenade or some AK mags (not AKM) if someone could assist me. My buddy had a party last night and couldn't help, and I doubt he'll be waking up anytime soon. Knowing him, he'd probably just shoot me and laugh, though :(

EDIT: I'm not logged in...my guy is hungry. I can chat on Steam if someone is willing to help. Oh, and I'm running 95054.

check your PMs

I'm at Berezino, on 24 blood (and stable, yes :P). I have something like 9 bloodbags and I would be happy to donate some if you guys could come save me. I am at the point where beach meets dock on the coastline. Send me a PM or add on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kabooshy/

Damn this game! Ran 4500m to a patient and got kicked. Spawned in the wilderness with all my gear gone, logged out & back into another server and spawned with all my gear near Elektro, lol. Time to start running again :P

Zergra is totally legitimate! He just helped me get my blood all the way from 3500 to maximum, 12000. Totally recommend him if he offers to help you :)

• Like 1

Well, midiambient was going to help me, and he ran all the way to my location, but we aren't running the same version :(

If someone is near Kabanino (north along the dirt road) and is running patch 95054, I could really use a transfusion. I have my own blood bag.

Thanks in advance!

I'm at Berezino, on 24 blood (and stable, yes :P). I have something like 9 bloodbags and I would be happy to donate some if you guys could come save me. I am at the point where beach meets dock on the coastline. Send me a PM or add on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kabooshy/

I'm nearby, I've added you on steam, we can converse on there.

Well, midiambient was going to help me, and he ran all the way to my location, but we aren't running the same version :(

we weren't lucky i guess..

if anyone else is in need of a transfusion or some morphine around the nw airfield i'd gladly help.

the only thing i expect in exchange is that you give me a transfusion :)

aAbout to log in in a sec, just gettin my wake n bake outta tha way...

im still near the coast, near cherno and elektro. if you need medical assistance please add my steam as i wont be checking forums steam id: iCeD MeTeL

im willing to go into towns, but you MUST be disarmed.

I was just saved by Trooper, he came half way across the map to me, through tons of kicks due to ping and even got moved to elektro by a bug, and then had to heal me twice when my battleye stopped responding and rolled me back, great guy and very patient.

Hi I'm in west of nadezhdino, I crashed my tractor into a tree and ended up with 800 blood, I'd be real happy if someone could come patch me up as I really can't do anything right now.