Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

A sad day for Flame that went on a looong run to Mission: Save Shard.

Eventually after a long run from Vishnoye I ran in to 2 bandits at Stary Sobor, they shot at someone else, so tried escaping but eventually one of them shot at me, so I returned fired, he went down but didnt get the kill, so I guess he bleed out or disconnected. but his mate I saw was running towards me, so I ran and hide and ran and hide. Adrenaline check, HIGH!

Then I killed some animals and cooked 8 meat for Shard to eat up (low on blood and I didnt have bloodpack). Eventually after having ALOT of problems finding a decent server (low populated for my and his sake) I came in, and I only had 150m to the firestation he was in. I crawled in the night, ahhh. Im here. Told him to come online quickly, he was going just as I was entering up at the firestation "tower" and aaah, there he was, he sure joined quickly! Oh, you do have an ALICE-pack (he didnt know what that was), anyway, here is your food, putting it out on the floor to him, he was looking and so on. BAM. I got shot! First I thought it was him, so I alt-tabbed and saw what he wrote..He didnt made it online...

So the bandit got me on the place where he should have been. The odds for that cant be too great? I think it was 16 people online on that server aswell.

Shard is still in need of blood/much food unless he took the suicide mission and revenge my death?

It's on the map, you just need a better one. :)

Congrats on taking the high road and becoming a medic!

Hmmm.. looks just like themap I use. Weird I'll have to check it again. Thanks Bumble. I'll save that link.

@ Flame81. SHIT! Tough luck bro.... good try

Eventually after a long run from Vishnoye I ran in to 2 bandits at Stary Sobor, they shot at someone else, so tried escaping but eventually one of them shot at me, so I returned fired, he went down but didnt get the kill, so I guess he bleed out or disconnected. but his mate I saw was running towards me, so I ran and hide and ran and hide. Adrenaline check, HIGH!

Then I killed some animals and cooked 8 meat for Shard to eat up (low on blood and I didnt have bloodpack). Eventually after having ALOT of problems finding a decent server (low populated for my and his sake) I came in, and I only had 150m to the firestation he was in. I crawled in the night, ahhh. Im here. Told him to come online quickly, he was going just as I was entering up at the firestation "tower" and aaah, there he was, he sure joined quickly! Oh, you do have an ALICE-pack (he didnt know what that was), anyway, here is your food, putting it out on the floor to him, he was looking and so on. BAM. I got shot! First I thought it was him, so I alt-tabbed and saw what he wrote..He didnt made it online...

So the bandit got me on the place where he should have been. The odds for that cant be too great? I think it was 16 people online on that server aswell.

Shard is still in need of blood/much food unless he took the suicide mission and revenge my death?

I'm so sorry. I was sort of mad myself at them. I kept trying to join but after a whole night of my Six Launcher not working. It updated and I could not longer join the server

I kept getting stuck at the Load screen with the bar that is complete but never moves.

I wish I could have joined. I REALLY wish I could have.

... {snipped} ...

A noble try sir, my hat's off to you.

Joe

• Like 1

I could really use a hand from you guys... I'm near berezino but like a few clicks out of town....

somehow while I was sprinting through the outskirts of town a zombie chasing me was able to hit me and make me bleed... when i turned around to finish the zombies off and use a bandage one of them broke my limb :(

So I'm stuck in a field outside Berezino about 2 clicks... and it just started raining on me ;(

If any medic can help me I would be indebted to them, thanks guys! msg me here or on steam as "The saint of killers" / "Immortaltechnique"

I'm on 3k blood and keep passing out, I cant eat any meat to increase my blood. Sadly my so called 'friends' are refusing to help me out. I don't have a blood bag and in need of Medical assistance. I would greatly appriciate if anyone could help me out with a blood transfuse.... Unfortuneatly I'm in one of the corners of the map :( (Near the NE Airfields)

I need medical help.

i'm bleeding out in Elektro. almost dead with no food.

i have blood bag, Epi Pen etc

Will do anything for someone to come and help save a Veteran

Hmm, I found a working bus (but very low at fuel) and since im mostly lonewolfing I really dont need it. Who of those medics that are travelling 2 or more needs a vehicle? Hidden in the woods now, but a bus is really HUGE so I dont know how long time it will stay there until someone sees it. Time to sleep now, but PM or write her, I will be online about 9 hours from now.

EDIT: I never learn, I alt-tabbed and of course the zombies tried to have some intercourse with me...The bus will almost be free, a blooddonation or some food will do. :rolleyes:

Edited by Flame81
  • Like 1

Hmm, I found a working bus (but very low at fuel) and since im mostly lonewolfing I really dont need it. Who of those medics that are travelling 2 or more needs a vehicle? Hidden in the woods now, but a bus is really HUGE so I dont know how long time it will stay there until someone sees it. Time to sleep now, but PM or write her, I will be online about 9 hours from now.

EDIT: I never learn, I alt-tabbed and of course the zombies tried to have some intercourse with me...The bus will almost be free, a blooddonation or some food will do. :rolleyes:

Very kind of you Flame, I'm sure some of our colleagues would appreciate a bus. I'm a lone medic myself and suspect a bus might be a bit more ... conspicuous than I like to be.

But as a medic you should know by now ... where are you? :D If you're still up north I won't be able to assist you for example.

Joe

No, since I died im around Polana, pretty close to the bus aswell!

My limb is restored and I am healed... You saved me 2 hours of crawling w/ possibility of deah. Big thanks to "[Dr.] Leto" and the whole crew for the awesome assistance!

I hve to thank the Rated M Gaming team for a fast and professional medical assistance.

those guys have saved me a lot of trouble! big thanks to them.

I just cleaned a medic camp and have lots of blood bags. PM me if you're near the south coast and need some help. My only condition is that you disarm while waiting for me... if you have a gun i wont come near or i will just shoot.

I am currently in an industrial loot point right on the edge of Msta. I only have 3000 blood and need a blood tansfusion badly (I can't see a damn thing). I don't have a hunting knife yet so getting cooked meat for myself is out of the question unfortunately. I just ate the last of my food, still have water and bandages but without being able to see it would be suicide trying to make it all the way down to elektro to the hospital.

Can one of you good docs please help?

if anyone in the area petrovka, grishino, nwaf needs a transfusion or morphine i can help.

in return i'll ask you to give me a transfusion. i don't want to bother the medics when i just

need someone to set the needle B)

PM me if you need anything or if you are in the area and willing to help. thx

I am currently in an industrial loot point right on the edge of Msta. I only have 3000 blood and need a blood tansfusion badly (I can't see a damn thing). I don't have a hunting knife yet so getting cooked meat for myself is out of the question unfortunately. I just ate the last of my food, still have water and bandages but without being able to see it would be suicide trying to make it all the way down to elektro to the hospital.

if anyone in the area petrovka, grishino, nwaf needs a transfusion or morphine i can help.

in return i'll ask you to give me a transfusion. i don't want to bother the medics when i just

need someone to set the needle B)

PM me if you need anything or if you are in the area and willing to help. thx

Anyone near Vybor? Send me a message, I will be online for the next 8 hours or so. I have a broken bone.

Due to the current abscence of high risk missions, 5th decided to pick up a few normal ones.

We're heading out for the 3 posters above me.

If you guys would be so kind to join the channel combat rescue operations (lobby) channel on our teamspeak server at ts3.instantvchat.com:10981

That would make it a whole lot easier.

Actually make that 2, since the 2nd was actually offering help, although we can still pass by and drop him a needle.

Currently deploying 2 teams, one to msta and the other to vybor.

Edited by Drasqo

I'm at the Olsha radio tower near the North East airstrip, I ate all my canned food and still only on 4k blood... if any medic could reach me I would be very grateful!

make your way to ts3.instantvchat.com:10981

and we'll see what we can do :)

Edited by Drasqo

Just got rescued in just a few minutes of joining the server by the guys at Rated M Gaming. They're unbelievably efficient!

Big thanks!

• Like 1

We are in position and ready to aid you!

Charisma Justice nicest player ever. i had got shot in the leg. he killed the guy gave me morphiene and a blood bag!

He deserves the best in this game.