Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Looking for yet more medical assistance - I have blood bags myself but i'm at low blood, i'm in a fairly easy place to get in and out - PM me and i'll tell you more exactly where I am.

ok some random guy just give me a bloog trans but in the way to the NW airfield i broke a bone on the dear stand on grishino i am not losing blood i am moving to grishino....

Can a medic come meet me in Gvozdno? I have low blood (around 2k,) bleeding, and unconscious. I'd do my best to show my gratitude, but I don't have much.

Steam and Skype are Ujinty.

Edit: I know I have a spare morphine, and I believe I have a blood bag. No epi-pen... but I don't mind waiting out my unconscious timer.

Bumping again, 2 medics have died on their way to me. :(

You sir a true hero, you make DayZ feel authentic, its also glad to know someones out there that can help you.

was saved today by Vertical, super helpful, thanks again for the help. People playing the game in all these different styles really give it life, Cheers to all you medics and the players supporting you in field (when you are lucky enough to have em, unlike Vertical who came alone despite, i believe, having been shot near my location fairly recently :o ). Thanks again guys!

A guy contacted me when i was in the need of medical supplies on DayZ and said he could help me. I was all the way at the NWAF and he was at spawn and started looking for supplies. i needed morphine and a bandage, even tho he got shot half way here he still did all the work again and ran to me and gave me the supplies. He wishes to become a medic aswell and i think he should be on the whitelist. His name is WallySchmo on the forums

Vertical from RMG helped me out! Also a shout out to Kyle.ver.2.0 for running all the way to me. And a moment of remembrance for their deaths on the first attempt to get to me.

Thank you again.

• Like 1

Many thanks to calicheSCOT aka dr fox for treating my broken leg and suppling me with food,or i think i wouldnt have made it out alive.

Edited by cod4noobs

To ANYONE that was at the Trusted Medics meeting:

The forum update screwed with my private messages, so I lost much of the information that I asked you to send me. Can you please resend that information in a private message, or, better yet, contact me directly on steam and give me the info there. I'd like to have everything ready by this weekend.

went back to cherno to loot the hospital for some supplies and either someone set up a obvious trap lots of flares around it or someone needed a lot of flares and when these went out they needed more. love bandits camping the one spot you have almost no cover. although i let someone pass me in the dark. tracked them for a bit thinking they were the flare person but they gave the flares a wide birth also. hate the dark but its a server i got on so yeah. i did find a ghillie suit but i think theyre still bugged but it made the trip worth it.

glad to see you didnt shoot on sight! and i dont think they are since i been using them O_0 dont hold me to that, anyway while a friend couldnt be asked to looking for troubleshooting forum i linked him to it and got shot...im out of the action again until futher notice

• Like 1

I the afternoon/evening Im going north up towards Berezino for med. supplies and some kind of weapon to defend myself so if someone still needs medic up there or wanna loot some med supplies im all up for it. Friendly ofc. Its crazy, with this "character" I have maybe 8h of gameplay and still no sign och a pistol och prim. weapon. Not even an axe!

@Wasteland M.D.

I tried to add you on steam - to no success - First your friendlist was full and then didnt find you anymore on steam. f%ç* steam !

I cant write you pms neither since the new Forum, but i sent you 2 PMs over the old forum *facepalm*

I can reccomment skype -in my case at least- -> schnarre0815

and please put me on the whitelist along with "Edmund the Dagger" and "Moktor" for we are ready for work ... but we dont get any ;-)

+[iCRC]+ Aggroschnarre

To ANYONE that was at the Trusted Medics meeting:

The forum update screwed with my private messages, so I lost much of the information that I asked you to send me. Can you please resend that information in a private message, or, better yet, contact me directly on steam and give me the info there. I'd like to have everything ready by this weekend.

Doc, PM sent, as was mentioned above I was also unable to find you on Steam ... Though that could be due to my iPad.

Joe

glad to see you didnt shoot on sight! and i dont think they are since i been using them O_0 dont hold me to that, anyway while a friend couldnt be asked to looking for troubleshooting forum i linked him to it and got shot...im out of the action again until futher notice

yeah it was crazy. played a server with maybe 5-10 players on it and saw/heard 3-5 (depending on the shots)

although i didnt see any .." ______-was killed"

maybe thats bugged. checking out the ghillie suit it looks like its either good or itll delete all my stuff... love the odds.

anyways love helping so anyone need some help in cherno area i can help tomorrow 9ish. after that im heading north looting for matches cause i still need matches.

You Guys are the right tool versus this uncreative shoot-on-sight players :) Really inspiring and definetely something i want to try.

can any medics take a patient near Gvozdno? Just had a hospital raid go very very wrong, lost my overwatch and barely got out alive myself :'[

I can help you. Add me on steam

steamid:www.steamcommunity.com/id/euphe

• Like 1

Bumping again, 2 medics have died on their way to me. :(

Can help you.

Oh damn I am too late. If anybody needs help arouind Berezino or close to it - give me a call.

I'm online for a bit now, if anyone needs help, use the link in my signature.

But please be aware that I can only help those with the latest ArmA 2 beta patch, 1.61.94878 as I updated mine yesterday and found that you can't downgrade :/

Also if you are on 1.61.94878, please keep in mind my location. I won't travel extreme distances!

Hey i need a blood transfusion i only have 2745 blood i dont have much to trade i am at pass sosnovy please help.

Hey i need a blood transfusion i only have 2745 blood i dont have much to trade i am at pass sosnovy please help.

You're close to me, but I can only go on servers running version 1.61.94878.

You're close to me, but I can only go on servers running version 1.61.94878.

Damn i have 1.7.2