Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Can you help me? i got shot by some asshole bandit and are in the power plant north of elektro.

I need some morphine' date=' a blood transfusion and an epi-pen. i'm not sure what my blood is at my IGN is the same please PM me what server to be on so i don't encounter any bandits who are out for wounded survivors =P

[/quote']

PM sent.

Seeking medical attention!

Location = Ontop of the hill NW of Staroye, the one right under "Pass Oreshka"

Problem = broken leg, low on blood, and (probably) need antibiotics... Got knocked over by an infected who then decided to snack on me a bit

Please PM me if you can help

Seeking medical attention!

Location = Ontop of the hill NW of Staroye' date=' the one right under "Pass Oreshka"

Problem = broken leg, low on blood, and (probably) need antibiotics... Got knocked over by an infected who then decided to snack on me a bit

Please PM me if you can help

[/quote']

PM sent.

Need a blood transfusion bad! have about 3000 left. passing out.

name: Slagenthor

steam: tomlinson11

i will move outside the airfield but it has to be close:( please help.

You guys are doing awesome work! I haven't had a chance to play in a while but when I do I'm sure I'll need something sooner or later. See you soon, ha

Big thanks to dcjoker for saving me! Offered me some matches, and food to boot. Though I somehow got 1-shotted by a zombie later at the airfield from full health to none...

I'll be on till about 2am PST.

If anyone needs help please post in this thread then send me a pm or add me on steam(same as my forum name). Currently in the south west area of the map, might be venturing to the east side but not sure yet.

Also, i need to make a run for supplies soon, if anyone wants to run with me and help/provide overwatch I would be forever greatful

Unfortunately I was unable to enter yesterday, still need help in Vybor I can provide you with a blood bag, epipen and / or banages.

Unfortunately I was unable to enter yesterday' date=' still need help in Vybor I can provide you with a blood bag, epipen and / or banages.

[/quote']

pm sent

This is how I feel about the new forums...

I feel ya buddy. There has been an outbreak of "DayZ Forums" lately, I guess there's no harm in our forum being the prettiest eh?

I wonder, does anyone have some antibiotics i could have or trade for? I got infected today and have been running to hospitals the last couple of hours. I

Edited by painOplenty

This is how I feel about the new forums...

I can't send you pm's! These new forums SUCK, in a sexy sort of way

Edited by Kyle.ver.2.0

Thank you very much Kyle, really great job here :)

Not a problem. Was a fun case, hearing vehicles drive by and gun shots always make life a little more interesting XD

Ill be taking patients tonight, Please post on this thread AND add me on steam if you need assistance

Edited by Kyle.ver.2.0

New forums a lil confusing...tho, im glad i can now see the editing ie fonts, size, colour, etc. ^_^

pming is gonna be a real hassle i guess :/

EDIT: Taking patients once I've sorted some stuff out

Edited by kalskirata

I'm in Gvozdno, bleeding, unconscious, and at 3.5k blood. Can anybody help me out?

Nevermind, buddy got me! :)

Edited by Ujinty

New forums a lil confusing...tho, im glad i can now see the editing ie fonts, size, colour, etc. ^_^

pming is gonna be a real hassle i guess :/

EDIT: Taking patients once I've sorted some stuff out

how are you on supplies? im thinkin about hitting up a hospital, seems pretty dead tonight

how are you on supplies? im thinkin about hitting up a hospital, seems pretty dead tonight

doin good...got enough morphine, blood, bandages and pks to deal with most cases...antibiotics is the problem tho...im dry on those :( and i wld say if u cld find a tent, tht wld be great but i suspect multiple server restarts on my frequented servers...so yea :(

I would like to request some help if possible. Low on blood and got my own blood bag, just need a transfusion. Currently laying low in Vysota, just northwest of Cherno, in a forest there. Got around 1500k blood. Help will be very much appreciated.

Steam: Nanaki88

Edited by Seldrad88

I would like to request some help if possible. Low on blood and got my own blood bag, just need a transfusion. Currently laying low in Vysota, just northwest of Cherno, in a forest there. Got around 1500k blood. Help will be very much appreciated.

Steam: Nanaki88

Check your PM and Steam pls

EDTI: Medical assistance to be postpone due to distance and timing ><

Edited by kalskirata

Requesting help very low on blood! Can give you cords to where I am and can use Vent or TS.

Just send me a PM on here please!!