Dr.Lyme

Green Mountain Survivors [GMS] Clan and twitch radio station.

Fiesta at the radio tower!

Edited by spazum

Name: › Ixnay hombre

]Age: 15

In game name: Jon

Steam Id:

Thatdudewiththeface

Desired combat role: Medic, guard, extra for anything.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : I'm looking for a organized group who has their fecal matter together and is anti banditry and focuses on helping.

What can you offer to the clan: A loyal partner, gear, a extra hand, and a friend.(How coy)

Edited by Ixnay Hombre

Name: Alex

In game name: Meta

Steam Id: jitros067

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Sniper, Scout, or Infantry.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : Have been looking for a solid and well organized clan that's not only ambitious but brings something different to the table.

What can you offer to the clan: A team member that listens and coordinates well within the group, provide above decent sniping abilities and close quarter combat. Also the sounds of my soothing voice.

I'm also available most of the time and I obviously have a mic. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Someone tried to steal from our emergency supplies! :o.

lkVaj.jpg

Name: Justin Chestnutt

In game name: Justin Chestnutt

Steam Id: Good Guy Greg

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Whatever is needed.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) :I want to find a group of dedicated people to advance farther into actually getting decent items and being able to provide for others as needed. I NEVER KoS unless someone is coming right for me, but i cant tell you how many times i've had a bullet put in my head when i was COMPLETELY unarmed.

What can you offer to the clan: Consistent playtime, An avid video game nerd who likes to satisfy others. Reliable team member.

I did not steal from you. I had that M107 since yesterday when I found it at a heli crash site near devils castle. I never walked close enough to any tents to access them. The guy who was complaining about his missing equipment was complaining before Vlatima said I could freely move about. I never walked out of that middle area where I am in that picture except for when the zombie spawned and I walked near the sandbags where it was. I wish I was recording so I could prove it to you, but I even said when I first logged onto server and asked if you guys would KOS if I came near. I said "I might show up in a bit with my M107 lowered don't shoot me please". You told me you guys were friendly if I was friendly and cooperative, and I was nothing but that. I never took anything. I would have stayed and talked to you about this but Vlatima was making me very nervous, even counting down the time to when he was going to kill me if I didn't drop my gun. I found it and did not take it from any of your friends tents.

Yes, I did disconnect which had to seem incredibly suspicious and all but convinced you I had stolen from you, but Vlatima was making me too nervous and I disconnected. I apologize for this and I also apologize to the community for technically combat disconnecting. I hope we can talk through this on the forums, or at least with out him threatening to kill me.

Name:

John

In game name:

Elusive

Steam Id:

darkjester916

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc):

I can be Support/Sniper/Infantry. :]

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) :

This striked my interest because it said anti-banditry.. When that came to mind I thought of how my last group betrayed me. I wanted to give this a try, and see if I could help people without getting backstabbed. :D

What can you offer to the clan?:;

Well I know the map pretty well. I will follow orders. I am willing to gather supplies.

I'm looking forward to your response!

Vaquxine, are you also a leader of the clan?

Just the server sponsor :).

Name:Ulfhedinn

In game name: Ulfhedinn

Steam Id: ulfhedinn67

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Scavenger, Coke (a cola) mule, meat shield, rifleman.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : I love this game but often find myself alone and scared in the dark, dangerous world. I like the idea and make-up of this group, and would love to contribute.

What can you offer to the clan: I'm willing to contribute and assist in clan matters including scouting, scavenging, medic duty, etc. I'm friendly, sociable, and I hate bandits. And zombies.

Guys I'm a new member to the clan, looking to join up at the camp later this evening. However my map glitched and disappeared just before I lost connection to the server I was on last night. Could someone pm a grid reference to the camp so I can get there? I'm going to have to use an online map to get there.

Name:Dante

In game name:Dante'

Steam Id: dont have a stean

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): sniper

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : its better to join up then to try to survive on my own

What can you offer to the clan: a good shooter

Edited by Dayz Newbie

Name: Ethen

In game name: Ethen

Steam Id: ElKapwnzor

ing

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Medic, scout, clan cook? Pretty much anything the clan needs I'll do...and I mean anything.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : I have been looking for some new goal or purpose in the game for a while now, and these just seems like the perfect opportunity. Avoiding zombies, gather supplies, and hoping your so called "buddy" doesn't betray you have become some what boring. Being part of of the GM clan would open up a whole new type game play for me, and I would love to have a shot at it.

What can you offer to the clan: I'm no crack shot sniper and I can't drive to safe my life, but I'd love to be a medic or some type of scout, using binoculars to scan the area for approaching bandits, healing the wounded, pretty much anything the GM clan needs I would do my best to fulfill.I could even be the clan cook, dishing out cold beans or cooked meat for dinner, and if we're lucky, maybe even some juicy sardines..mmm salty goodness. Also I have a mic and TS

-Ethen

"I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me." - Tupac

Edited by Ethen

Name: Bishop

In game name: Reanimagic

Steam Id: Reanimagic

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Sniper, Scout, or Infantry.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : Loving the teamwork aspect and commitment towards keeping the peace whilst keeping the world from evil zombies and nasty bandits.

What can you offer to the clan: My culinary skills are rather exquisite. On a more serious note my loyalty and attention to detail should deem useful to the community! Oh, and I has a mic.

Name: Kracken (seriously its what I go by no joke)

In game name:Kracken

Steam Id:

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc):I would say Im a pretty good Scout right now I have only been playing for a few days now.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : Well I like to try and give people a chance and see if they are friendly, but as you can imagine I get shot quite a bit. Every person I have met so far has been very unfriendly. I want to join a group and run with other people, going solo just doesnt seem too much fun. I like the idea of working together and moving as a group and playing the game with some sort of goal besides grab stuff and run to get more stuff and try not to get sniped by some guy on a rooftop.

What can you offer to the clan: I try and use my mic whenever i can for sommunication, i am very generous and will help whoever needs it. I also play as a packrat and tend to pick up whatever isnt nailed down. As I have said earlier I like the idea of a scout because i tend to look around and see which way is the best and do a bit of exploring at the same time.

Where is this clan located mostly? Doesnt say anywhere. :) Edit, saw that it was probably in the US. Do you take applications from Europe? And do you guys have a homepage and/or forum?

gmsradio.net , friend. We are on 24/7 and have plenty of US and EU members.

Name: Eddy

IGN: Scipio1770

SteamID: Scipio1770

Desired Combat Role: Spotter/Overwatch

Why you would like to join: I've been looking for a reliable storage base and and organized squad to raid with. GMS seems to have that down, and I like the radio concept.

What can you offer to the clan: Assuming I don't get shot anytime soon, I can offer an extra DMR I have as a donation to the clan's armory. Nothing fancy besides that, I'm just a fairly experienced squad player and I'm told I make charming company.

Name: Mike wicks

In game name: [LML]Goose

Steam Id:5r3s89

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Whatever is necessary for the squad

Why you would like to join : Because I like the idea of the group and its goals and how it aims to be so well structured also because the radio is kick ass! :P

What can you offer to the clan: Experience, great knowledge of the game and a good combat skill level not to mention I can follow orders very well!

Name: Wes

In game name: Ecuas

Steam Id: Ecuas

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): CQC (First in to clear rooms)

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : I really like team games. Working as a team can be hard but the rewards are aweseome! And you make some friends along the way. :)

What can you offer to the clan: Teamwork. I am a huge team player, would even lay my toons life down for the good of the many. Have no problems sharing what I have with others.

Also, Dr.Lyme, I send you a Steam friend request. :)

This is an application for three people actually; we are all interested in becoming GMS members

Names: Chris / Jason / Patrick

In game name: Warlord_Bob / Dax_Scrim / PWheeler

Steam Id: War Lord Bob / Dax Scrim / patrick.w.wheeler

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Long range expedition squad. (multi-role)

Why we would like to join: We've been roaming by ourselves with no server or clan to call home. We would love to join a larger community and really get more out of this already great game. We've always had the mindset to avoid talking lives unless required to do so, and even helping the wayward traveler if they allow us to do so.

What can you offer to the clan: Defence of Green Mountain. Joining the clan for events and down time as well as providing the community with our services and supplies whenever needed. Reporting locations of crash sites and vehicles. Gathering equipment, supplies and ammo on request (clan wish list).

Edited by Warlord Bob

howdy im a bandit looking to join and report your troop movements in the bandit campfire

i usually play a support role whether its scout, medic, overwatch, or just rescue operations for my group members