Dr.Lyme

Green Mountain Survivors [GMS] Clan and twitch radio station.

As much as I enjoy what I have created and what GMS is, it has simply gotten much to large for my tastes. Having grown to this size, it has become impossible for me to talk to people and remember who-is-who; some people may like this, but I don't. So i'm bidding GMS adieu, I hope that I can still visit from time to time; but for the most part i'm leaving GMS into the hands of the people who like doing me job anyway.

It's not like i'm needed anymore anyway, have fun doing my job; those who enjoy it.

Some one made a new thread because I apparently don't run my properly, it shouldn't be too hard to find cause' it has a zillion replies already.

Edited by Dr.Lyme
  • Like 13

An anti-bandit attitude is good enough for me, I'll check it out.

Name: Barack Obama.

IGN: Cheeseburger (Friendly)

Steam: Cheeseburger

Desired combat role: Meat-shield, Assault, or Medic.

Why would I like you join: I'm anti-bandit and would love to fight against the people who pick off new people. My first fight was turning back to deal with three bandits sniping people from the factory North of Electro after I managed to escape the city on my first day. Surviving alone is also difficult, and I feel helpless when I enter a town or city. I think joining a group would increase my chances of survival while also contributing to the chances of someone else, and If i can knock out a few bandits or provide overwatch for a stranger in a city all the better.

What I can offer the clan: A regular supply of cookies, and accuracy out to 850m with an Enfield. I also have an M4 and plenty of supplies the clan could have including maps, compasses, hunting knives, watches, canteens and other basic survival gear I picked up while defending Fort Friendly. I'd be all to happy to ferry supplies back and forth to people who need it, and be apart of any team that needs another body. I also saw an elephant at the zoo once, and I feel that makes me exemplary at taking the paths least traveled.

Edited by Cheeseburger

Name: Petar

In game name: P (can change it, it started like that as defult)

Steam Id: Zalarax1

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Can do any, prefer assault- like the control and adrenaline! :P

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : I believe that to progress through content and to experience a game in the best form possible one must join a clan/guild. I like to work as a team and i believe it is the most effective way to survive in these types of games.

What can you offer to the clan: I have experience in other games such as WoW-pvp which requires good team work and decision making-a good listener is KEY. If you have a squad that is responsive it will succeed. Pve helped me build good reaction time. I also am not a 'hogger" i can dish out my supplies, such as food, ammo, and even help to gear such as providing cover. I am a determined gamer, and in general a determined person who always pushes to achieve more. In Life, to achive good things and in game- to play with the best of my abilities.

thank you for your time,Zalarax-----an alternative way to contact me can be through this forum or my email: pet4000@btinternet.com

Name: Jeff

In game: The Monopoly Guy

Steam: price_line_negotiator

Desired role: sniper-spotter/billy badass

Why I want to join: I am interested in meeting new people and helping those new to the game find cool gear and set up a central base.

What I can offer: a very large amount of experience, skill, and willingness to help others. I hate bandits. Also, I have night vision, and an l85 with thermal so I can basically see everything. I have extra guns and supplies as well. I don't care about any other gear for myself so my sole purpose would be helping others gear

Name- Unitus

Age-21

In game- Unitus

Steam- The Baked Ninja

Skype- unitus77

DCR- Don't care. I play a sneaky guy.

I would like to join because i'm just looking for a mature fun group to be apart of.

I can offer friendliness, loyalty, a desire to help others and be a team player.

Hey guys, if you can please add to the application if you have any ArmA2 experiences with operations that are not in DayZ.

I'v added you all and steam and sent you A pm, if I missed anyone; shoot me a pm on this site. Keep those applications coming. :D

Name: Tyler

In game name: Vaquxine

Steam Id: TheFakeAdmin

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): I prefer support. I'm a great spotter / medic. I have plenty of gear and supplies so I don't care about dieing.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : It seems like a very interesting and exciting new experiment with DayZ and I'd love to be a major part of it :).

What can you offer to the clan: Quite a bit actually.

• I can program in HTML / PHP / CSS / JS, so I could easily build ya'll a sexy website / forums if you needed it.
  • I'm experienced with webhosting, can get teamspeak, ventrillo, irc, etc setup on a dedicated host with a dedicated IP/DNS.
  • I can pull off some pretty slick GFX / artwork, just check out my community website at lordofthecraft.net.
  • I'm a server host, I actually have one server which I haven't even started yet but it's already whitelisted and fully setup, could be a good home base for the radio clan eh? :P.
  • I have a plethora of supplies, medical, weapons, ammo, anything you need.

Edited by Guest

Name: Tim

In game name:

Steam Id: TitanicTim

Desired combat role: Medic

Why you would like to join: This seems like it could turn out good, and I would like to be part of it. I've also been listening to your radio station, and I like the idea of the tips, sightings, and the choice of music.

What can you offer to the clan: I can offer the clan the medical supplies i have which is a alice bag full. I'm also willing to help other clan members get geared.

Name: James

In game name: James

Steam Id: jmoak3

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): "Whatevs."

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : I'd honestly just like to be part of a civilization. I'm tired of looting and murdering and such. LETS BUILD SOMETHING.

What can you offer to the clan: I have a Guitar, so I can add to the base's atmosphere :), and my joyous personality. I can also fly the helicopter well.

I'm also a fairly good shot and can make shots of +500 meters without a scope.

Edited by jmoak3

Name: Kevin Nilsson

In game name: ChuloZ

Steam Id: ChuloZ

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): whichever would prove most useful, but have proven myself to be a good sniper.

Why you would like to join: I like the idea of having a friendly collective of people and all the effort you put in makes it all much more epic. i hope for some amazing and memorable events to occur together with you guys.

What can you offer to the clan: A Peacefull, social player with loads of gaming experience. Even in real life i'm helpful and a all together nice person.

Name: Justin

In game name: Jin

Steam Id: omgzitjustin

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): I'm sure I'd be the best of use as a sniper, considering my experience in many other games playing that role.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : I'm interested in meeting some new people to play with and working as a team together. I love the idea of having a camp to settle in doing clan events.

What can you offer to the clan: I'm a good team player who can cooperate well with others. I never tend to rage at all and I'm generally a nice guy. I've also got a huge amount of gaming experience.

Name:Cole

In game name: TheManWithAStash

Steam Id: themanwithastash

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): I would be fine with any role you give me. Im sure I can adapt to any of the different roles.

Why you would like to join: I want to team up with some fun people and hope to make DayZ even more enjoyable!

What can you offer to the clan:I have a couple years of fps experience behind me and generally I am an enthusiastic guy. I am also fairly accurate with all the weapons and im sure that would com in handly. Ohh yeah I also make some killer chili( no really its bomb).

Alrighty! I'm glad all of you are looking to join, I just finished up pming+Adding you guys on steam and would like to talk to you all personally.

I tried to get everyone, but if there is anyone I missed. PLEASE, let me know. (In a Pm on this site)

Thanks again. (Keep dem' applications coming!)

Name: Normando

In game name: Geckco

Steam Id: Normando

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Sniper or exc

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : I need people who will have my back. Someone who will not betray my trust. That is what I need. I need people who are chill.

What can you offer to the clan: I am a good aim. A super good aim. I can give publicity through my youtube channel. 730 subs, with a youtube partnership

I also have team speak and a mic

Name: Mark

In game name: kilsalot

Steam Id: kilsalot

Desired combat role (Medic, sniper, exc): Scout - Got my L85A2 good at spotting with the thermal scope.

Why you would like to join (Going to need to do better than simply ‘lookin 4 group’) : Well ive been playing DayZ along now for quite a while and i thought I'd see if I could find a group but I noticed this and this clan is more than a group it's a community and a community I would love to be a part of. All the time I have been playing DayZ I try my best to give a head start to new players by giving them basic supplies and telling them where to go but it is harder to do on your own as 15 mins later you will see that the person you just assisted has died but I think with this clans Anti-Bandit mindset we can help noobs get a footing in DayZ

What can you offer to the clan: Experience, Ammo, Guns, A Spotter and Im happy to look for vehicles.

I have a mic and teamspeak

Thanks -Kilsalot

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GMSR

For all that were accepted, this is a public steam group in which people [who are interested] can join and help make the initial push to set up camp on green mountain.

Join and enter the chat, your help would be appreciated; we need every person possible.

For all that were accepted, this is a public steam group in which people [who are interested] can join and help make the initial push to set up camp on green mountain.

Sounds risk-ay, I hear about wicked Voodoo on Green Mountain

Edited by jackcrow

Name: Jacob

In game name: Bear Grylls

Steam Id:jjake121

Desired combat role : Scavenger/Scout

Why you would like to join : Been playing for about a week now so not as experienced as some may be. But I have already had my fair share of experience facing Bandits. As much as I love to hate them for there treacherous ways, facing a group of bandits alone is often fatal. The ability to work in a group in order establish safety to cheranus will be great, while adding purpose to a game that currently has no overall aim. I recently helped out with a project called "Fort Friendly" check it out on the survivor HQ. It was riddled with bandits who killed everyone, hopefully a new safe haven can be made like fort friendly.

What can you offer to the clan: I feel that I am a very good scavenger by myself without getting noticed. I can go and get supplies from hostile locations without a problem. If a fight comes about I can take them out if it is required. I don't rage on Dayz and I am generally easy to get along with so wouldn't mind fitting into a sort of diplomat role too if required.