Sign in to follow this  
Squid_Attack

Does anyone have an extra copy. (More info inside.)

So in the past few weeks, I have become absolutely intrigued by DayZ. I have been watching LPs and videos and it looks amazing. The atmosphere looks unlike any game, and it looks difficult, exciting, and amazing.

I don't want to sound like I am begging, but I am just wondering if anyone has a spare copy of ARMA that they would be willing to donate if they would be so kind. I am in school and have a job, but I just don't have the means to drop the money for video games right now. I'm sure a lot of you know how it is.

If no one has one or no one wants to give a random dude their hard earned game, I totally understand. I'm sure eventually I will get enough cash to buy the game. Anyway, thanks for readying. Please continue being an awesome community!

[Edited by: Vekien, "Your post was in black font, on black background..."]

Edited by Squid_Attack
  • Like 1

So in the past few weeks, I have become absolutely intrigued by DayZ. I have been watching LPs and videos and it looks amazing. The atmosphere looks unlike any game, and it looks difficult, exciting, and amazing.

I don't want to sound like I am begging, but I am just wondering if anyone has a spare copy of ARMA that they would be willing to donate if they would be so kind. I am in school and have a job, but I just don't have the means to drop the money for video games right now. I'm sure a lot of you know how it is.

If no one has one or no one wants to give a random dude their hard earned game, I totally understand. I'm sure eventually I will get enough cash to buy the game. Anyway, thanks for readying. Please continue being an awesome community!

Okay for some reason you highlighted your post black. But that's alright I was

able to copypasta it. Unfortunately I am also unable to drop some cash but I can ask around and see if any of my friends feels generous.

I'm sure you can afford $25, come on...

I don't even have a job and I managed to purchase the game for myself.

srsly, who would give another Copy away to some Random. atleast give it to your friend or make a second account...

Amazing , There are 2 difference

He works for it and when you earn 3 euro an hour ( what i earn 16 years old ) then 20 eur is kinda alot when you also have to pay other things such as clothes.

When you havent worked for the money then it doessnt seem to be much ,

@ On Topic ,

Sorry mate just gave away my other copy :S

arma 2 is free and OA is 14 bucks..... pretty sure you can scratch that up.

No, I seriously can't. I have a to provide for myself in school and for my little brother. I literally can't afford to waste any money on anything. I have to budget like crazy.

Ninja Edit: Spelling

Edited by Squid_Attack

No, I seriously can't. I have a to provide for myself in school and for my little brother. I literally can't afford to waste any money on anything. I have to buget like crazy.

Yet you have internet?

I'm sure you can afford $25, come on...

I don't even have a job and I managed to purchase the game for myself.

I have a little bit of a special situation. I have to budget my cash like crazy and I can't afford to waste any of it.

Okay for some reason you highlighted your post black. But that's alright I was

able to copypasta it. Unfortunately I am also unable to drop some cash but I can ask around and see if any of my friends feels generous.

Thank you so much! You are awesome.

If you are really in that situation where you have to provide for yourself, your brother, pay for school, etc... I think you have better things to do with what little spare time you have than to play video games... just saying, lol.

• Like 2

If you are really in that situation where you have to provide for yourself, your brother, pay for school, etc... I think you have better things to do with what little spare time you have than to play video games... just saying, lol.

Seriously. This kid is lying. His mom told him she won't buy it for him, so now he's taken to the internet to panhandle.P-p-p-please. I'm paying my way through school. And my little brother. And I'm poor, but I have internet, oh it's my school's and they're cool with my little brother staying with me in my dorm.

Everyone needs some downtime man.

So sad, so poor. Yet he has Internet, a gaming PC and spare time to play online games. Obvious scam is obvious.

So sad, so poor. Yet he has Internet, a gaming PC and spare time to play online games. Obvious scam is obvious.

I have a computer, and who doesn't have spare time? I never said anything about a gaming PC.

What are your specs? You know this game requires a beast comp, right? Or does your school have beastly gaming computers, too?

so basically you dont want to spend your own money but you want others to spend their's for you

You need a gaming rig to play ArmA2. This isn't solitaire.

Shouldn't I be OK if I ramp the settings all the way down?

I'm just saying, you make your situation sound like you have a situation where your cash flow is either negative or zero.

Zero cash flow is near impossible cause that means you're spending exactly the same amount of what you're earning, which is very unlikely.

So, the only other real possibility is that you have a negative cash flow, which means you're spending more than what you earn.

Because of that, your first priority should be making a budget for yourself to get you back in the black, not trying to play a video game, which you're not even sure if your PC has enough muscle to play.