Magnumpi99

CGU CLAN HAS RIGGED SERVER 450!!!

My brain....wants to strangle you right now magnum...the fuck you just put in my brain will not be forgotten..

A)The tent glitch is annoying, known, and a problem. Found a tent lastnight that had some gear in it..took it..squashed it..it came back today.

B)You really have no proof of wrongdoing other than that they have been hit by the glitch which is outside of their control.

C)Based on clarity of commentary...I am going to believe those that sound intelligent enough to not light themselves on fire vs someone whose spelling, grammar, and sentence structure makes me want to punch babies.

Devs should look into the server but just on protocol, sounds like magnum is simply talking about a known tent respawn bug. Ugh, drop it.

FYI: I dont know who CGU is, dont know what server you speak of, etc. I play on old North Carolina 2, it has some funky US 7xx number now that i cant remember for the life of me.

Edited by Cypherdiaz
  • Like 3

My brain....wants to strangle you right now magnum...the fuck you just put in my brain will not be forgotten..

A)The tent glitch is annoying, known, and a problem. Found a tent lastnight that had some gear in it..took it..squashed it..it came back today.

B)You really have no proof of wrongdoing other than that they have been hit by the glitch which is outside of their control.

C)Based on clarity of commentary...I am going to believe those that sound intelligent enough to not light themselves on fire vs someone whose spelling, grammar, and sentence structure makes me want to punch babies.

Devs should look into the server but just on protocol, sounds like magnum is simply talking about a known tent respawn bug. Ugh, drop it.

FYI: I dont know who CGU is, dont know what server you speak of, etc. I play on old North Carolina 2, it has some funky US 7xx number now that i cant remember for the life of me.

idk.. who told you anyone cared about your opinion.. but you were lied to =/

idk.. who told you anyone cared about your opinion.. but you were lied to =/

So I just had to register to say this:

Cypherdiaz is probably representing 90% or so of the forum readers with his statement. You guys are harassing a server admin and his mates just because of a known bug and because you got shot at next to their friggin encampment, around where most of their players probably log in and out if that ever occurred to you. Holy crap seriously how butthurt can you be? Not to even mention your english skills and blatant admitting of combat logging. Seriously get a grip (personally I hope that you'd just go back to CoD or something...).

With facepalms, Daloc.

• Like 3

@Neo, Magnum, and Visi.

This thread is hysterical, I haven't been playing this game for too long ( about a month or so) and I've seen the problems these guys are having on several servers. As was mentioned earlier, the server admins hands are tied, and just because you butthurt little dickwads got your gear ganked you've come here crying over it.

Catch a grip kids, and read the Hotfix Patch notes, or STFU&GTFO of DayZ altogether. This community doesn't need whiny little bitches like you, and we certainly don't need to hear your incessant moaning. If you have such a problem with the server, play elsewhere. From what I gather none of you pay a penny towards it, and as such, can fuck off.

I have nothing whatsoever to do with CGU, but I can't stand assholes like you who feel like just because someone handed you your ass on a plate that you need to spout incessant BS on the forums. That's not to mention that your spelling, punctuation, and grammar would make a 6 year old wince with embarrassment.

Do yourselves a favour, and disappear back into obscurity where you belong, before more people notice your blatant ass-clownery.

@CGU - Hope you guys get your server sorted, I genuinely believe that you guys aren't hacking. Hope a Dev sees this thread and helps you out, so good luck to ya!

• Like 2

I'm inclined to believe the OP is full of shit. He can't even use periods except for the one he's clearly on.

• Like 1

@Neo, Magnum, and Visi.

This thread is hysterical, I haven't been playing this game for too long ( about a month or so) and I've seen the problems these guys are having on several servers. As was mentioned earlier, the server admins hands are tied, and just because you butthurt little dickwads got your gear ganked you've come here crying over it.

Catch a grip kids, and read the Hotfix Patch notes, or STFU&GTFO of DayZ altogether. This community doesn't need whiny little bitches like you, and we certainly don't need to hear your incessant moaning. If you have such a problem with the server, play elsewhere. From what I gather none of you pay a penny towards it, and as such, can fuck off.

I have nothing whatsoever to do with CGU, but I can't stand assholes like you who feel like just because someone handed you your ass on a plate that you need to spout incessant BS on the forums. That's not to mention that your spelling, punctuation, and grammar would make a 6 year old wince with embarrassment.

Do yourselves a favour, and disappear back into obscurity where you belong, before more people notice your blatant ass-clownery.

@CGU - Hope you guys get your server sorted, I genuinely believe that you guys aren't hacking. Hope a Dev sees this thread and helps you out, so good luck to ya!

i love the fact that you have no idea what your talkin about lmfao.. ive NEVER been killed by a CGU.. and ive killed officially 5 of them the worst theyve done is ran over our tents... and 2000 meters from our tents.. are their tents which spawn the SAME exacty shit lmfao

Lol, yes your all right we did not pay for this game BUT this forum here to show whos cheating and abusing rights thats all, i really really do devs see into server US 450.

I havent had the tent bug occur in the last few beta patches (which isnt very long, since the update like 7 times a day), but I will confirm that we had the same issue. At one point we had like 6 as50s from raiding another persons tent near the AF. We would loot the tents, and save them... loot the tents and crush them, not loot the tents and crush them, nothing would completely empty them out, and keep them empty. Eventually, all but the original looted gear disappeared, and the tents no longer seem to dupe (as much).

I think that it is/was mainly just poor transmissions from the servers and hive. Would be nice to get an update from the DayZ devs to find out what they have been doin the last couple of weeks.

i love the fact that you have no idea what your talkin about lmfao.. ive NEVER been killed by a CGU.. and ive killed officially 5 of them the worst theyve done is ran over our tents... and 2000 meters from our tents.. are their tents which spawn the SAME exacty shit lmfao

You're right, you combat logged like an asshole.

There has been several people on this thread telling you that you're wrong and the tent thing is a bug, why can you not get that through your thick fucking skull? Are you serious? At this point I'm sure I'm getting trolled because nobody can legitimately be this stupid and ignorant as you and Magnum. We weren't hacking, never have hacked, never will hack.

Edited by Peebioh

Well if he combat logged, you have all the rights to ban him from your server and make him quit his bitchin.

I mean, I would if he did. On our server We've banned a few people now, Combat logging, Ghosting, ect.

• Like 1

I doubt they cheat, we don't have 20x AS50 and shit like that but we're pretty geared up, 7 vehicles, I'm not a part of CGU by the way.

Also, tents are having a pretty weird bug where every server restart the items inside of them dupe/tents dupe. it's weird happen to me twice.

I have never played on this server, but I just wanted to confirm that tents can appear with all items in them after a server restart. We raided a camp on a server yesterday and took several high end weapons. About 5 minutes later the server went down for a scheduled restart. When it came back up we dropped off the weapons at our camp and went back to get some packed tents that we didn't have room to carry and every weapon we took was back in the tents again.

Edited by Bubba Jones
  • Like 1

I doubt these guyz are cheating. My partner and I have been playing for a while and recently found multiple camps full of gear, we would take the gear , squash the tents; surprise surprise on next server reset tents are up and all gear is back. This is a current glitch and has nothing to do with anyone cheating.

To SOLVE this: remove all gear from tent, SAVE TENT EMPTY.... the tent will pop back up if squashed but will be empty upon reset. The glitch for tents and vehicles is solved by remembering to save everytime any gear is removed or added. Anywho,hope that helps clear things up. I am not affiliated with any of the accused or accuser, nor do I play I the involved server.

Hope to see you guyz/gals in my crosshairs... till then play safe, don't d/c you just ruin the game for you and others (try growing some nutzzz,, aye? It's just a game...)

• Like 4

The entire comment was directed generally at the three of you, you clown. Also, could you point out where I said you'd been killed by one of them? I don't think you can, because I didn't say it. I'm guessing you had a hard time reading it through your torrents of prepubescent tears.

Don't you guys ever get tired of making yourselves look like dicks?

• Like 3

At least we've found out that there are sane people that understand that this was a Glitch. Not. A. Hack. LOL!

And IDK why Visi is getting butthurt that people are posting their opinions... This is a public forum after-all.

Wait, so since they have lots of stuff they hack? Bro. Me and friend spend 90% of our time in game hitting helis, etc and we have enough gear that you would think we hack.

• Like 1

I play with a small group of friends and all we do is raid tents and kill people we run across while doing so. We've found dozens of tents and taken easily over 100 weapons (not to mention all of the gear associated with them) over the past several weeks. Amazingly the only item we haven't found in a tent yet is a gps, but we have several of everything else. For example, we have around 8 L85s, around 12 AS50s, about the same NVGs, 3 rangefinders, etc. So, it's entirely possible to get a lot of gear without hacking.

I play with a small group of friends and all we do is raid tents and kill people we run across while doing so. We've found dozens of tents and taken easily over 100 weapons (not to mention all of the gear associated with them) over the past several weeks. Amazingly the only item we haven't found in a tent yet is a gps, but we have several of everything else. For example, we have around 8 L85s, around 12 AS50s, about the same NVGs, 3 rangefinders, etc. So, it's entirely possible to get a lot of gear without hacking.

Weren't L85's patched out?

Weren't L85's patched out?

One of the patches had an issue with them (1.7.2.1 or 1.7.2.2) which made them not able to be picked up. 1.7.2.3 fixed the issue. They were never intentionally removed.

Edited by Bubba Jones

Yeah our group has only found one Gps and we lost it :<