alchemy1002

less likely to shoot female survivor?

If a survivor turns out to be female and follows me around' date=' I shoot her. Females aren't made for a survival environment and just attract unwanted attention. Now if this were real life, she'd have some other uses.

[/quote']

Are you kidding me? I've been surviving longer then my brother and friend

What he means is that there shouldn't be females in the game. Not only do they not belong in ArmA 2 itself, but they would stereotypically be killed/flee first. In my opinion they dont belong in the game, and they shouldn't be added.

What he means is that there shouldn't be females in the game. Not only do they not belong in ArmA 2 itself' date=' but they would stereotypically be killed/flee first. In my opinion they dont belong in the game, and they shouldn't be added.

[/quote']

You mean females skins?

Then I might get it, but personally, I think girls could play Arma 2.

I can, might not be as good at it as in CoD2.. but I've been surviving pretty long.

And what about other races? If there would be Negro skin, or Asian skin would you shoot them? Do you think they be more likely to shoot you? Where do you people get problems like that?

Only thing more stupid than this thread are people in here claiming that "girls don't belong here" that way or another. All they're doing is suggesting that's their little private blayground and "icky" girls are not allowed, because they're afraid they'll take their toys away and make them play "house".

I don't consider this an issue at all. Female skin itself wouldn't change anything as far as I'm concerned. If they ever make them - fine. If not - I couldn't care less.

Women serve in the armed forces, police, and a lot of them know how to use guns and basic survival skills. That is over and above the pre-requisites for any character within the DayZ world.

Knowing how to use a gun, eat beanz, and stay low. Simple really.

(don't get me started on how anyone can repair a downed helicopter to full working state)

I fail to see how having a vadge really effects this, or explains how the entire female of the species disappeared from Chernarus.

Don't get me wrong, I love the sausage-fest we have at the moment. But no female survivors in the zombiepocalypse seems a bit strange.

275px-Alice_Resident_Evil_Apocalypse.jpg

Alice agrees.

And what about other races? If there would be Negro skin' date=' or Asian skin would you shoot them? Do you think they be more likely to shoot you? Where do you people get problems like that?

Only thing more stupid than this thread are people in here claiming that "girls don't belong here" that way or another. All they're doing is suggesting that's their little private blayground and "icky" girls are not allowed, because they're afraid they'll take their toys away and make them play "house".

I don't consider this an issue at all. Female skin itself wouldn't change anything as far as I'm concerned. If they ever make them - fine. If not - I couldn't care less.

[/quote']

Negro?

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4480&pid=42049#pid42049

Well, since I like girls, I would probably give them the benifit of the doubt. A good woman, who's got your back, is priceless.

Even more so during the Zombie Apocolypse.

Now, this being the internet, there's no saying who might be driving that "female" survivor...

No, more likely to execute if anything. Without a second thought at that.

We need strong men in the group to survive, not weak links.

Nature baby!

(braces for impact)

The discrimination in this thread sickens me.

Just because I, or anyone else, is female does not make us any less of a person. Nor does it affect how skilled or useful we can be.

In fact, I highly doubt most of you would be able to beat me in a firefight. So good luck!

if this game offers realism then female skins / women should be there, can't see the problem

other than people who do not want them feel disappointed if the put them in.

if the rule is, "trust no one", then skins don't matter

and since they are considering, if not already have, women in combat groups (armies all over have them, mostly not in combat) in real life, i see no real valid excuse

I don't like playing video games with girls' date=' especially in a game like dayz, they're prone to rash decisions and they can't handle stress very well (this applies not just to Dayz of course).

[/quote']

Truth. :blush:

women are treacherous' date=' and cannot be trusted.

They only act in what is good for themselves. In an apocalyptic setting, they'd kill just for a can of beans.

[/quote']

So true. :angel:

Well' date=' since I like girls, I would probably give them the benifit of the doubt. A good woman, who's got your back, is priceless.

Even more so during the Zombie Apocolypse.

[/quote']

I've only got your back because I'm plotting when the perfect time would be to shoot you in the face. You know, maybe after we've built a car or something. :heart:

So that was you the other day, Lisa? I'd have said "hi", but I was, y'know... dead. :)

But seriously. People who think women can't handle stress better than men need to get some education. Try living as one for a week and you'll even be able to speak from experience.

I can hardly wait to see the rain of tears when some of the leet soldiers get demolished by a female sharpshooter, and know it.

go ahead and shoot me. I'm going to shoot you anyway ;)

So that was you the other day' date=' Lisa? I'd have said "hi", but I was, y'know... dead. :)

But seriously. People who think women can't handle stress better than men need to get some education. Try living as one for a week and you'll even be able to speak from experience.

I can hardly wait to see the rain of tears when some of the leet soldiers get demolished by a female sharpshooter, and know it.

[/quote']

indeed. they know nothing!

I would probably act like I usually do when I see other survivors. I would keep out of sight and make them identify themselves(aka ask if they are friendly), if they dont answer I would either kill them or get away(it depends).

But man or female, I wouldnt trust them and even if I mostly dont shoot first I would with no hesitation put a bullet in their head if they turned up hostile.

I'll answer that question with another question:

Is a female survivor less likely to shoot me?

Well said, sir....well said.