Doyle McPoyle

My name is Dr. Phil, and I'm here to help you.

My name is Phil and I'm a doctor in DayZ. Don't mistaken me for that bald headed guy.

Beast = good. Great computer. you'll have it for years and have no need to upgrade unless if it breaks.

when i get in the game can me and my friend team up with you?

Hello new players. My in game name is Dr. Phil and I am a zombie with sunglasses on who is here to help. If I see you, I will direct voice you and help you find items to help your DayZ journey. Don't be afraid and do not attack me.

I usually play on US servers but may hop onto UK ones too.

If you require assistance, send a PM.

Have a nice day.

Wonderful idea, i love you <333333333333

The sad part is that i already know almost everything, besides the fact that i`m stuck in the loading screen very often and very long, so i don`t really need your help anymore.BUT if i get in an encounter with you i`ll make sure you arrive at your destination safely :-)

Greetings from a German who can`t believe americans can be so polite :lol:

The sad part is that i already know almost everything, besides the fact that i`m stuck in the loading screen very often and very long, so i don`t really need your help anymore.BUT if i get in an encounter with you i`ll make sure you arrive at your destination safely :-)

Thank you for the courtesy. We enjoy helping all variety of people providing they contact us, so whenever we're available, we'll be there to help.

-Dr. Cocks (A member of our little field medic squad)

No, I didn't have enough time to shoot. I was just frightened.

-MONSTER

Well, no worries about that. We came across 2 more crash sites later today, both fresh after server restarts.

No more aiming and carefully shooting for me, darlin'.

It's spray & pray all the way with my new M249 SAW.

Updated the first post. Going to play soon, hope to not get shot.

Hehe thanks, we're not all jerks believe it or not.

Edited by Dr. Phil

Dear Dr. Phil.

My name is Alex and I would like to help you with your burden.

If I see you, I will make sure to make your time on DayZ easier, I will lighten the load off your back by taking your equipment and food, making sure you can provide swift help to other survivors by providing zombies a body to be distracted by.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I'm sure all of my friends would appreciate the challenge.

This reads: "I'm going to bring my friends, because that makes me a tough guy." << I heard stuff like that when I was a child... heh

This reads: "I'm going to bring my friends, because that makes me a tough guy." << I heard stuff like that when I was a child... heh

"My friends and I would like to do this, as it would be a welcome change from our current path." - is what he meant. How people can misinterpret it in such a way is beyond my reckoning.

-MONSTER

WTB blood pack in Grishino ; ;

edit: and food. <3

Edited by Unibek

i download that arma 2 and the 6 updater and when i load a server it goes black then a error comes up saying error creating 3d 9 graphical engine can anyone help i hope i didnt buy it for no reason

And remember kids; stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer >:(

-MONSTER

Still waiting for the most recent picture.

• Like 2

i download that arma 2 and the 6 updater and when i load a server it goes black then a error comes up saying error creating 3d 9 graphical engine can anyone help i hope i didnt buy it for no reason

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_install_DayZ#ARMA2_Beta_patch

You need to use sixlauncher to update your games(or that's what I do) and try running it in administrative mode.

WTB blood pack in Grishino ; ;

edit: and food. <3

I'll send a PM

That sucks.

-MONSTER

I can tell he's been lurking this thread for a while and no one asked for your picture so he finally creates an account to bring it up haha

I can tell he's been lurking this thread for a while and no one asked for your picture so he finally creates an account to bring it up haha

This isn't a thread about me anyway.

-MONSTER

Made the account a while ago, but never logged in and/or posted. I thought I might as well use it for once, and for a good purpose.

• Like 2

Made the account a while ago, but never logged in and/or posted. I thought I might as well use it for once, and for a good purpose.

For the greater good. What a guy. You can have my beans.

• Like 1

I want beans ..........like in-game.. im starving to death D:

Also, Dr. Phil is already gathering supplies to help my sorry ass out up north. So far so good...

Hey Dr. Phil, do you mind helping me out? I go on US servers (none in particular). Also, can I join you? Helping out in any way would be appreciated.

Edit: my In-game name is Andrew.

Edited by aguinn99

I would love some assistance...My name I use is Nate

I want beans ..........like in-game.. im starving to death D:

Also, Dr. Phil is already gathering supplies to help my sorry ass out up north. So far so good...

No food! Only tons and tons of soda.

Hey Dr. Phil, do you mind helping me out? I go on US servers (none in particular). Also, can I join you? Helping out in any way would be appreciated.

Edit: my In-game name is Andrew.

Sent a pm.

I would love some assistance...My name I use is Nate

sent a pm