Doyle McPoyle

My name is Dr. Phil, and I'm here to help you.

They're slow but I've helped a few people(and got shot a few times in the process). Hope you're having more luck than me. Any suggestions on where to find more people besides elektro/cherno?

Thanks

Location, location, location. Preferably, you could just make house calls. Go where the wind takes you, man. Coastal cities are definitely hot spots, but anyone worth their beans isn't going to be there with anything worth saving per usual.

• Like 2

Location, location, location. Preferably, you could just make house calls. Go where the wind takes you, man. Coastal cities are definitely hot spots, but anyone worth their beans isn't going to be there with anything worth saving per usual.

Thanks. Guess I'll just check out the super 80 page thread and see if I can save anyone.

Thanks. Guess I'll just check out the super 80 page thread and see if I can save anyone.

Also, thanks again. I really like how you're sticking your neck out there to help save people. Do tell me if you fair well in your travels.

Well,me and Dr. Phil have been talking and have decided to make a Doctors group,not much info yet but it seems cool.

That would be pretty cool - but I wouldn't sign up, jus sayin~

Helping people comes next to my wants and needs :lol:

-MONSTER

I'm sure all of my friends would appreciate the challenge.

got to have all his freinds protect him.... wus

Well,me and Dr. Phil have been talking and have decided to make a Doctors group,not much info yet but it seems cool.

Still sounds good. Dr. Phil's attempting to contact me via skype/steam at the moment.

Guess so,as long as your not a blood thirsy bandit your cool with me :)

I may lower my rifle in your case~ :D

If all you're doin' is saving people and whatnot, I have nothing against it. Just don't surprise me - I do get frightened and spam-click to rid myself of said frightening event.

-MONSTER

-MONSTER

• Like 1

I may lower my rifle in your case~ :D

If all you're doin' is saving people and whatnot, I have nothing against it. Just don't surprise me - I do get frightened and spam-click to rid myself of said frightening event.

-MONSTER

-MONSTER

That we won't do. Hopefully others are as nice as you and don't shoot on sight.

Just don't surprise me - I do get frightened and spam-click to rid myself of said frightening event.

Like in the NW Airport today? ;)

Like in the NW Airport today? ;)

No, I didn't have enough time to shoot. I was just frightened.

-MONSTER

[suggestive and off topic. Removed. Direct complaints/questions/rants towards Ubi]

[EDIT: I'M WEARING A WHITE SHIRT GOD DAMN IT.]

This may or may not work.

-MONSTER

God Damn Your Hot Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy
  • Like 1

dr phil i now i talked to you yesterday but i dont need windows vista or xp on my computer to play the game i plan on buyig it off of steam and it says for requirments that i need xp or vist because im getting windoews 7 premium

dr phil i now i talked to you yesterday but i dont need windows vista or xp on my computer to play the game i plan on buyig it off of steam and it says for requirments that i need xp or vist because im getting windoews 7 premium

i am running windows 7 64 ultimate and it runs just fine. All my friends are running it on Windows 7 also.

Did you get that PC yet?

no im about to buy should i get windows 7 premium or windows 7 professional they are both 64bit

no im about to buy should i get windows 7 premium or windows 7 professional they are both 64bit

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/compare

I'd suggest home premium unless if you plan to:

1). Run many Windows XP business programs in Windows XP Mode (separate download).

2). Connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join.

3). In addition to full-system Backup and Restore found in all editions, you can back up to a home or business network.

This is what im getting

PROCESSOR 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3930K (12M Cache, Overclocked up to 3.9 GHz)

OPERATING SYSTEM Windows® 7 Professional, 64Bit, English

MEMORY 16GB Quad Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz

VIDEO CARD Dual 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 7870

HARD DRIVE 3TB Serial ATA 3 Hard Drive

SOUND CARD Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio

OPTICAL DRIVE Single Drive: 24X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) w/double layer write capability

Edited by tcasey799

you mean profssional right because premium can run xp things

It's only for Windows XP BUSINESS programs which I don't think you'll be using. Professional is only for, you guessed it, professionals such as businessmen and that sort.

On my PC, I had vista 64 premium and never needed to use any of those things.

This is what im getting

PROCESSOR 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3930K (12M Cache, Overclocked up to 3.9 GHz)

OPERATING SYSTEM Windows® 7 Professional, 64Bit, English

MEMORY 16GB Quad Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz

VIDEO CARD Dual 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 7870

HARD DRIVE 3TB Serial ATA 3 Hard Drive

SOUND CARD Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio

OPTICAL DRIVE Single Drive: 24X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) w/double layer write capability

That'll run all modern games. That is a beast PC.

Edited by Dr. Phil

I'll look into it. Thanks.

Yeah and I'm going to kill him and give a noob his loot. Win/Win situation.

I've never seen Dr. Phil threaten murder before. GTFO.

• Like 1

It's only for Windows XP BUSINESS programs which I don't think you'll be using. Professional is only for, you guessed it, professionals such as businessmen and that sort.

On my PC, I had vista 64 premium and never needed to use any of those things.

That'll run all modern games. That is a beast PC.

Oh yeah thanks for all your help idk what i woukd have done

I've never seen Dr. Phil threaten murder before. GTFO.

My name is Phil and I'm a doctor in DayZ. Don't mistaken me for that bald headed guy.

but is that computer good????

Beast = good. Great computer. you'll have it for years and have no need to upgrade unless if it breaks.

• Like 1