Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

hey someone said they recorded most of fort friendly if you would be kind enough too share it on here It would be great!

Yeah I did. I'll make a video out of it tomorrow if I can find the time for it.

i asked him and he said i can run a trading post out of the base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steins, I think we might end up having to create a secondary safe zone, it seems as we are taking a huge number of survivors in and that maybe just maybe if we split the number of survivors in Cherno and take the rest to Elktro then maybe we could start another base. It might help expand our group and help bring more people together! So far from the time I have been on, this experiment is going great!!

Concerning the secondary base option, I think that could be great someday, but for now the idea is to make Fort Friendly a safe zone for everyone in UK 7, maybe the idea will spread and there'll be safe zones on all servers.

Currently Fort Friendly is being attacked by Dupers. A "friend" I had is part of that group and they've decided to attack us for fun. They've all got NVGs and AS50 - but don't give up. I know exactly where they are. I'll handle this. Everyone just get weapons and keep attempting to take back the Fort.

Edited by Steins

Alright, well i also would like to say i think the firestation within Elktro would make a great secondary safe zone!

Got one. But there is another one.

Second hit but still alive. He's bleeding....

• Like 1

There seems to be some group targeting Fort Friendly. I got shot up and it seems like a whole heap of the forts inhabitants got killed aswell.

Whomever doing this, could you please go be mean to some other group of people. We are just trying to survive.

Yeah almost everybody got killed. :D But some are still holding it! Stay there! Don't gibe up! NEVER GIVE UP!

The group targetting us are a bunch of exploiters. It wouldn't surprise me if they did server-hop to get inside.

They use their tents up at Skalka to dupe their gear.

I just got back to the Fort and got killed the instant i got a visual on it, These guys have nightvision and really good aim. Watch out.

How many kills is that for me now, 6?

Still hunting you tho, Steins.

The group targetting us are a bunch of exploiters. It wouldn't surprise me if they did server-hop to get inside.

They use their tents up at Skalka to dupe their gear.

Damn Steins, I'll take that as a compliment.

"group"? No, It's just me.

So, you wanna talk about duping...

rampapapam ram papapam maaaan dooown

damn they're good... anyway go away!

Hey can we change the server back to 3rd person also, it seems as just more players than me that our FPS goes down! It was so terrible earlier! I know its the FPS because when i play in 3rd my FPS never goes down!

I just got back to the Fort and got killed the instant i got a visual on it, These guys have nightvision and really good aim. Watch out.

Sorry about that.

But no night vision. :')

rampapapam ram papapam maaaan dooown

damn they're good... anyway go away!

Why, thank you. :')

Sadly, as long as Steins still stands, the attacks will continue.

There seems to be some group targeting Fort Friendly. I got shot up and it seems like a whole heap of the forts inhabitants got killed aswell.

Whomever doing this, could you please go be mean to some other group of people. We are just trying to survive.

I'm a bandit, just doing my job. :')

How many kills is that for me now, 6?

Still hunting you tho, Steins.

You mad bro?

Edited by Steins

Yeah I did. I'll make a video out of it tomorrow if I can find the time for it.

Sweet, does that mean you recorded my 6 AS50 kills?