Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

is it still safe, well on my way anyway have no decent items but can farm meat like a korean :)

is it still safe, well on my way anyway have no decent items but can farm meat like a korean :)

It's safe.

It's safe.

ahh thats good, was near there earlier no one was on and got killed :( but on my way back now, so just run down train tracks and i wont get shot?

ahh thats good, was near there earlier no one was on and got killed :( but on my way back now, so just run down train tracks and i wont get shot?

Yup.

We are taking shots but I think the shooter has bad aim. Only 1 confirmed hostile in the dark right now.

Do you have any proof? I was there and we killed a clan then the whole place was leveled.

I have more proof than you could dream of little buddy. While it is true you killed another hacker group and they owned you because they are a little bit better at scripting than you. You are still cheating by scripting in 100+ sandbags.

I have more proof than you could dream of little buddy. While it is true you killed another hacker group and they owned you because they are a little bit better at scripting than you. You are still cheating by scripting in 100+ sandbags.

What? It was 2v5 we killed them 6 times they kill us 2 times. So the [101] guys are hackers?

What is scripting?

What is scripting?

Don't try to act dumb to dismiss these accusations. It won't work. Decisive proof is in the dedicated thread on the cheat report subforum.

Don't try to act dumb to dismiss these accusations. It won't work. Decisive proof is in the dedicated thread on the cheat report subforum.

I still don't see "Decisive proof"

BTW hostiles are currently spawning into the fort......couldn't just come in like real men and have a firefight....nah they sneak in instead. AND I KNOW they didn't get in since there's only one entrance that ahd 3 people ready to shoot....so thanks for ruining any enjoyment. BTW whoever did build the fort seriously hacked hard to make it.

Can't really make a fort yet with server ghosting still being a problem. Perhaps in the future when people can't use exploits to gain a upper hand.

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I started playing just a week ago and ended up in the wilderness for eight days. It was nice to play in a team for a change. And to whoever killed us: Congratulation! But next time, please, try to come through the entrance and fight us on equal footing. All in all, thanks to Steins and Hordeslicer for trying out this little experiment. Will try to join you the next time.

Edited by MikaelM

Yea fu** your fourt fu** .... u killed me 3 times when i tried to enter .. i followed ur stupid tasks ("lay down !! etc) and u shot me over and over again ... now i killed ur 2 guards .. got 2 nightvisions .. gps .. ms50 .. l85 and some other awesome shit ... .. also i blocked ur entrance .... dont u ever try to fuck with me again ! ... (i didnt even have to serverhop for this ...) ... have fun

next time u better dont shoot all people u see

also to the guys i killed ..... man u sucked ... u sneaked up on me and couldnt kill me from 20m. with a sniper / pistol ... u r really bd at this game ...

everything was done with an lee enfield and nothing else

BYE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

p.s. i just joined the almighty bandit side .. its way more fun !! >:D

Yea fu** your fourt fu** .... u killed me 3 times when i tried to enter .. i followed ur stupid tasks ("lay down !! etc) and u shot me over and over again ... now i killed ur 2 guards .. got 2 nightvisions .. gps .. ms50 .. l85 and some other awesome shit ... .. also i blocked ur entrance .... dont u ever try to fuck with me again ! ... (i didnt even have to serverhop for this ...) ... have fun

also to the guys i killed ..... man u sucked ... u sneaked up on me and couldnt kill me from 20m. with a sniper / pistol ... u r really bd at this game ...

BYE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

p.s. i just joined the almighty bandit side .. its way more fun !! > :D

All I have to say to say to this is... you mad, bro?

BYE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about but you should try to use less ellipses next time.

BYE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You sir an an idiot palinly put.......The men you shot were bandits so congrats lol they ghosted in and killed us so THANKS you rock revenge is sweet!

Your giving up? Bu... bu... my easy murders :(

And to you sir I simply say idk why you think you're hot shit? Ghosting is a complete fail in my book especially after the fact that it took you o say.... ten minutes to kill us ocne u ghosted in so thanks for the level palying field nub =) Have fun exploiting the game =)