Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

Yep, I died. It's 2am so I'm going to take a break for a few hours, wait for this kid to go to bed, then get back on.

Lmao, who you calling "kid"? This is called being a bandit, you just don't like being on the receiving end, kid.

That's right, you keep playing through the morning and I'll come back all nice and refreshed, ready for round 2. :')

See you in Cherno, old friend.

Considering moving the camp and server number.

More info to come.

im in a bandit clan as a special forces operator. capable of training security personnel for the site, pm me if interested.

resume:

I did 3 weeks of urban warfare training/drills within elektro and cherno, 2 weeks of ranger training forest/guerilla warfare, scouting/navigation, defensive driving, and sniping.

although ive never taken down more then 3 bandits at a time.

Look who i found just wasting their life away, waiting for someone to ready up.....

wow.jpg

Edited by Clharris
  • Like 1

Look who i found just wasting their life away, waiting for someone to ready up.....

Waiting for Spector to ready up? I don't think so.

If I was idle in a lobby, I was either AFK, or on here laughing at you guys.

There needs to be an American outreach. My clan and I couldn't support because its a UK server, so we all got kicked.. If there are any American's interested, give me a PM and we'll work something out.

Edited by Howarden

My group and I went into the compound and found a bandit force of about 3, we wiped them out and grabbed their loot. Dunno if it was the "security guards" who are supposed to be friendly but we killed them and took their coyote backpacks and NVGs. We also saw a shit ton of dead bodies inside so I'm starting to think this was a trap set up to kill innocent players

My group and I went into the compound and found a bandit force of about 3, we wiped them out and grabbed their loot. Dunno if it was the "security guards" who are supposed to be friendly but we killed them and took their coyote backpacks and NVGs. We also saw a shit ton of dead bodies inside so I'm starting to think this was a trap set up to kill innocent players

Well, Fort Friendly has been down for around 6 hours now. We were ghosted by 2 guys and sniped by another one at the same time. Wiped us out. But it wasn't a trap at the time, I will update the post.

It was only a matter of time until the vultures descended on the battlefield.

Edited by Steins

This was not attack we thought u were a killing squad because of ur fire power so i got scared and shot. The miss interpretition was a bad thing the compound is open again we have over watch now we dont kil its just we didnt know how many people are coming to kill or be friendly. Please confirm your friendly through Dayz Forums the people that are guarding are Zac, [RNG] Cory, Cpt.Bizz, ClockWerk, if u get shot and were not on its not are fault and spector we have taken the fort we own it now

Edited by Robertking1998

My group was there when Spector died and we went to the fort and found his dead body. We set up sand bags and more tents then we saw a group of 4 or so, having just encountered a hostile player our sniper was kinda jumpy and shot. 3 of your team died and the 3 that were alive of mine died. We are covering the fort now but a lot of our stuff was taken. Also there was 2-3 bodies in the fort. Mine, Spector and a guy that spawned in and shot when when I shined my m4a3 at him.

This was not attack we thought u were a killing squad because of ur fire power so i got scared and shot. The miss interpretition was a bad thing the compound is open again we have over watch now we dont kil its just we didnt know how many people are coming to kill or be friendly

Can confirm. I yelled out Friendly a few times near the dead guy with the grenade launcher then one of thecrackmuffin's squad shot me.

we could no hear u were very sry if u would like u can come back

and will get u some stuff and help u bigger the army the better

If you want to migrate on another server, consider FR35. It has a nice player base (provided you don't hate french players) and 3DP:OFF/CH:OFF.

When are you coming. We dont see your name. Provide better comfirmation we have another guards KitKat and Damien

Edited by Robertking1998

The Fort is a friendly fort we have recruit a person and if this fort gets bigger we will start a training camp

I have nothing against clans that will reside and operate in/around Fort Friendly, Robertking1998.

However I'd like you to not associate it with me or directly call Fort Friendly your clan's property. Fort Friendly belongs to no single clan and therefore if a clan were to call it "theirs" this is considered an act of banditry that I will oppose wholeheartedly.

We are creating a safe zone for everyone and not a personal camp for a clan.

Edited by Steins

How often do you get hostiles? I'd like to come, but i'm not too keen on entering the most death prone area in the game if I have a good chance of getting shot.

Edited by Cheeseburger

This thread is an example of why DayZ is so great. Because people like yall can make an improvised fort, in the middle of a freefire zone, and try to defend it.

I bet everyone, bandit and survivor alike, is having a blast.

• Like 2

We do not claim the fort we have it protected we overwatch if anyone would like to come then go head u shoot we kill u and stein we dont want it we just hold it down i am however the cpt of it ill command my people not the other players we wont kill u we do guard it if u wanna shoot us will shoot u stein but for now my team i im vpt of and we keep others strait if u want to enter u will be gived a warning if u have a gun to say friendly in a matter o time then u will be engaged but if u confirm ur friendly and give ur IGN ahead of time and well no and well be waiting

Haha your jumpy sniper murdered the fuck out of our two almost unarmed friends who we were trying to gear out, and our other buddy was domed by one of your buddies before our overwatch took him down. We were just seeing if there was a trading proposition set up in the fort, didn't want to go in blazing. Oh and the dude who said friendly, were you unarmed and running towards us? I domed you because you began to loot our buddy's body and I figured you were part of the group shooting at us so I didn't exactly want you getting a gun, sorry 8(. We died to a hacker on another server so we can't return any of this gear, but perhaps we can set up some trading relations in the future for some high tier weapons. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding and slaughter on both sides.