Sign in to follow this  
Amazing

Why don't my bullets break the glass?

Am I missing something? I thought to get into the hospital you were supposed to break the glass...

Well, I've unloaded like three clips into the glass and nothing happens.

try with a hatchet, or with a frag granate..hatchet works for sure..

Agree, there's somethign weird about hospital glass.

A few days ago I broke the glass with one single shot from a 9mm Bizon.

Another time I used about 15 .45 ACP rounds to break the same windowns.

Edited by Dallas

Can also try tin cans and empty soda cans. I would recommend those or hatchet because they don't make sound to attract zombies or other players.

You have to shoot the doors in the middle where the arrows on the glass are, at least this has been the most efficient method I've discovered. You can pop all the windows this way with around 3 shots.

Edited by ironman Tetsuo

i always destroy the windows that are the nearest to the sides of the hospital. that works for me (with hatchet)

I think its a server/client sync issue, I have been and broke hospital windows, got in and my friend was like woah you warped through the glass, im like huh its broke? he goes nope its up, im like okay just break it, and he cant, its up on his client but on the server its already broke so nothing happens, he relogged and it was glass was broke.

Don't waste bullets, just throw a tin can, and if the first try doesn't work go to a different window and try again (not the doors).

Yeah, the hospital glasses are bugged from time to time.

There is no point in wasting bullets to them, as you can never know if they break on first shot or require all of your ammo and still wont break. And throwing the tin cans really is pretty much as unreliable as the bullets.

Use the hatchet, it may take some 50 swings to break, but it usually breaks eventually. May want to try at different locations of the glass if it does not break at once.

And the grenades always have done the trick for me. :P

And sometimes the glasses do desync. So another player can just walk in through the broken glass while it is still seems intact for the other.

It's a glitch :( Happens now and again but thankfully not that often.

I've smashed the glass before and heard the noise but i still couldn't get in, along comes my mate and he walks straight through yet i couldn't ....

I think you have to hit left side of the door to break them.

Was funny, first time I went to the hospital I did not have a clue and spent like 5 minutes hacking at random windows shaking with fear of random sniper taking me out.

I have been and broke hospital windows

You have been hospital windows?! :o

You have been hospital windows?! :o

Indeed, woke up one day, and there I was, a hospital window! could not believe it myself.

• Like 1

Indeed, woke up one day, and there I was, a hospital window! could not believe it myself.

That must have been a real Pane in the Glass.

• Like 3

That must have been a real Pane in the Glass.

Groan... LMAO!!! That was funny I laughed lots... :D

I had a crowbar at one point, but only hit the window like 3 times and it didn't break. We had already gotten the supply box on the roof so decided to just loot the apartments around the hospital instead. Wish we would have gotten in, we might have found the antibiotics that we are desperately looking for now...

Edited by Jenn

High caliber weapons also work. Try an FN FAL.

Stick with melee weapons if you don't want to attract zombies and survivors FOR DAYS.

• Like 1

Throwing a can at the very end window has worked for me every single time I've done it.