Sign in to follow this  
Thunder1

Battle eye initialisation failed?

SInce the update that happened on six launcher just then, every server that I try to join just says battleeye initialisation failed... I have updated/reinstalled battleye but that didn't work... any ideas???? This shouldnt be my fault :L

SInce the update that happened on six launcher just then, every server that I try to join just says battleeye initialisation failed... I have updated/reinstalled battleye but that didn't work... any ideas???? This shouldnt be my fault :L

im probly going to guess devs created another update that messes with the game so there will be ANOTHER update soon to hopefully fix this problem.

It seems like every odd update makes the game unplayable... so frustrating...

its a damn Alpha get used to it.

Nice to know, I haven't seen that on every post in the forums.

I'm having the same issues. Anyway to roll back to the previous update?

step 1 go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta

step 2 read

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Important note re 1.61 Beta Patch (FIX INSIDE)

Recently the ARMA 2 OA Betas have bumped version to v1.61.

With more recent v1.61 versions, also BattlEye needs to be updated, currently, this is a manual process.

You can find the updated BattlEye installer in the Expansion\beta folder (Setup_BattlEyeARMA2OA and RFT), after updating the Beta with SIX Launcher or Updater.

The updated BattlEye is also included with the latest manual <a href="http://www.arma2.com...eta-patch.php">Beta installers as well.

To successfully use the latest Beta patch, please update BattlEye by running above mentioned setup installer.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we're working on improving how we deal with these special circumstances,

luckily the situation should be temporary until BI releases the final v1.61 patch, hopefully soon.

step 3 ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95054.zip

step 4 copy and paste in step 1 and run ARMA2_OA_Build_95054

step 5 play and enjoy have confimed it works

Edited by dash
  • Like 9

step 1 go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta

step 2 read

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Important note re 1.61 Beta Patch (FIX INSIDE)

Recently the ARMA 2 OA Betas have bumped version to v1.61.

With more recent v1.61 versions, also BattlEye needs to be updated, currently, this is a manual process.

You can find the updated BattlEye installer in the Expansion\beta folder (Setup_BattlEyeARMA2OA and RFT), after updating the Beta with SIX Launcher or Updater.

The updated BattlEye is also included with the latest manual <a href="http://www.arma2.com...eta-patch.php">Beta installers as well.

To successfully use the latest Beta patch, please update BattlEye by running above mentioned setup installer.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we're working on improving how we deal with these special circumstances,

luckily the situation should be temporary until BI releases the final v1.61 patch, hopefully soon.

step 3 ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_95054.zip

step 4 copy and paste in step 1 and run ARMA2_OA_Build_95054

step 5 play and enjoy have confimed it works

Thanks, worked like a charm.

• Like 1

it didnt work that way for me that's why i did the long version

Edited by dash

it will say wrong cd key dont worry it said that for me too i think its because its a mod

Same and when i try to join a server, " Battleye Bad Name player " or something like that

when you join a server with this update you have to make sure the server you join is 1.7.2.3 beta 95054 or it will not join , this is the new version

try just opening arma oa make a second profile because on dayz your guys share the same eqp make the second profile your main but (dont) delete you first