Sign in to follow this  
madraymond1@gmail.com

DayZ Tips and Tricks!

Hello everyone (especially new players!)

I figured i'd try to create a series of videos giving new players the information I would have LOVED to have when I started DayZ.

So please, come watch, rate, subscribe and tell me what you think both on here and in the comments section on the video.

Episode 1: "New to ArmA? & Starting off." :

Sorry about my crappy editing on episode one, had a few problems and was missing a video file for some reason, you'll see where it cuts out.

Next episode will come soon if people actually do want more, if not, I don't know.

-Ray

Cheers mate, the more vids the better.

Decent start to a video series. Some constructive criticism now.

1. Have a run down on specific topics you are going to talk about and in what order you will do so. Do not deviate from the list while recording. Bullet list with sub-points works well.

2. I understand why you recorded at night, but it makes for a poor video to look at. Unless you are covering playing at night exclusively, record during the day. Having scenery to look at and being able to see far helps engage the viewers in what you are doing. I would hold off on a night video till video 3 or 4. Plus video quality during the day is just better. The video looked to be low quality even though I watched it at 720p. Not your fault I know, but it was a result of recording at night.

3. Be more enthusiastic while talking. Your voice was very monotone and unemotional. You obviously love playing the game so let that show through while recording. :)

I liked what you are trying to do here and thought about doing something similar myself in the future. The information (other than the lost video file) would be extremely helpful to new players.

Keep at it man. As others said, the more videos the better.

Cheers for all the constructive criticism mate, i'll try to incorporate all that stuff in future videos.

Glad you guys liked the video!

Might make another one laters today on medical supplies or survivor etiquette? Thoughts?