Jean Jacques Serrault

Updating Beta Patch Fix

Okay, I was in the middle of doing step 2 got some error for Arma II OA.

First pop up is: "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'."

After hitting okay I get this one: "Error compiling pixel shader PsspectularAlpha:0"

Not sure what to do with that. I figured I'd leave that for tomorrow and go to launch Arma II CO, that won't even launch, I sure it's because AO won't but, could really use some help when possible.

Thanks,

Unknown.

Okay, I was in the middle of doing step 2 got some error for Arma II OA.

First pop up is: "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'."

After hitting okay I get this one: "Error compiling pixel shader PsspectularAlpha:0"

Not sure what to do with that. I figured I'd leave that for tomorrow and go to launch Arma II CO, that won't even launch, I sure it's because AO won't but, could really use some help when possible.

Thanks,

Unknown.

By doing step 2, I assume you're a Steam user. If you're a Steam user, you might want to verify your game's cache so the invalid files would be re-downloaded by Steam. Also, can you tell me what have you done so far since your fresh installation?

By doing step 2, I assume you're a Steam user. If you're a Steam user, you might want to verify your game's cache so the invalid files would be re-downloaded by Steam. Also, can you tell me what have you done so far since your fresh installation?

I bought the game last week so nothing but install, I just recently decided I wanted to try DayZ. I did the verify, I think it said someone about a file not getting verified right for both Arma2 and AO. Let me try again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I did the verify a second time and both Arma II and OA failed for 1 file.

Edited by Unknownnn

I bought the game last week so nothing but install, I just recently decided I wanted to try DayZ. I did the verify, I think it said someone about a file not getting verified right for both Arma2 and AO. Let me try again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I did the verify a second time and both Arma II and OA failed for 1 file.

Ok, I think you can proceed to the 2nd step and the rest of the guide then. Make sure you at least run your arma 2, arma 2 oa, and arma 2 co at least once. Please post here again if you get any problem. I'll try to help you. :)

Ok, I think you can proceed to the 2nd step and the rest of the guide then. Make sure you at least run your arma 2, arma 2 oa, and arma 2 co at least once. Please post here again if you get any problem. I'll try to help you. :)

Alright, just got off work. Tried starting OA up, same error's.

Alright I fixed it, I simply had to run steam as admin. Thanks for the help you provided though. Keep up the good work. :D

Got to step 4.

I'm not seeing a BattlEye in the ArmA2 folder with the show hidden files and folders.

Sorry I'm having so much troubles.

@ Jean Jacques Serrault: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Got to step 4.

I'm not seeing a BattlEye in the ArmA2 folder with the show hidden files and folders.

Sorry I'm having so much troubles.

Sorry, I was busy doing my job in RL and sometimes I went to the game to have fun with my group.

Ok, so... There should be "UserData" or something like that with transparent folder icon after you show hidden files and folders. You will find ArmA2OA folder in there then you will find a BattlEye folder. Then you can follow the next instruction. :)

@ Jean Jacques Serrault:

LoL WuT? Thanks a lot! I love beans! :D They saved my life a lot of times in Chernarus. :P

Sorry, I was busy doing my job in RL and sometimes I went to the game to have fun with my group.

Ok, so... There should be "UserData" or something like that with transparent folder icon after you show hidden files and folders. You will find ArmA2OA folder in there then you will find a BattlEye folder. Then you can follow the next instruction.

I figured you were busy with something, it's all good.

AppData>Local>ArmA2 OA After that there is no folders Just "ArmA2OA.bidmp" and "Arma2OA.rpt"

Once again sorry this is so tedious.

I figured you were busy with something, it's all good.

AppData>Local>ArmA2 OA After that there is no folders Just "ArmA2OA.bidmp" and "Arma2OA.rpt"

Once again sorry this is so tedious.

Have you run ArmA2, ArmA2OA, and ArmA2CO at least once? No need to play the game, just get into the main menu and exit.

If you've run all the 3 arma2 and there's still no BattlEye folder, you can just ignore it and continue to step 5.

I need help! When i try to update from 112555 to 103718 it say wrong cd key. So what am i doing wrong

thanks for reviving a dead thread.... I also get the same problem, but seriously.. wtf