Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

Today, a survivor killed some bandit in the NW airfield ... when he started looting him ishot him in the leg (so i alerted zombies) then shot a smoke grenade on him :D

He got eaten on the ground while i was witnessing it :D,disconnected and took zombies with him ... then i looted both of them :D

My last kill (a few days ago, been camped up north for a while) was north of Stary Sobor. I spotted a survivor in the fields running towards my position. Not sure if he had spotted me or not, and eager to break in my brand spanking new M24, I quickly drop my main weapon on the ground and whip the M24 out of my pack. In one deft motion I aligned the sights and took a shot, hitting him square in the chest, dropping him like a sack of potatoes.

His beans were delicious.

• Like 1

The first 30min entailed 4 killings.

I had just spawned a new life so I could meet up with my 3 friends. I spawned in Electro and was waiting at the docks on top of some concrete vats. I heard some shooting and saw a man running and zombies chasing and asked if one of my buddies was down on the tracks on the docks in TS, they were not. So I watched and enjoyed this man in peril climb one of the cranes. 2min later he fell off. I saw my chance. By the time I got over there he had patched himself up. I asked if he was OK because I had seen him fall. He went prone and didn't answer. So once he looked away I popped him in the head with my Mak and looted his gear.

I proceeded to exit Electro to the west, where not more then 50m out of town another recent spawner was there. He was just standing there so I walked up to him and shot him in the face, however, he was glitched and was already dead, meanwhile the bandit who killed him heard my shots and came at me. I immediately emptied my clip on him. He did the same. I dropped to the ground reloaded and pressed "W" to roll left while reloading, avoiding his shots, then finished him off. Then looted his body, but he too was a recent spawner. I got up to continue west and a Z was after me, piece of cake. Dead.

Finally caught up with my 3 friends at Cap Golova 15min later. As we were planning our mission, we saw a gentlemen with a rifle booking it on the railroad. We wanted it. For some reason I seem to run faster then the other people in my party, so I took lead. We waited to make sure he didn't see us. He was looking in the opposite direction. He had stopped so we cautiously approached, him not seeing us, but he took off. Chasing him from the Cap all the way to the east side of Electro, him none the wiser, he finally took a rest on the hills behind the city. I continued at full speed up right behind him and ended him. He was stocked full of blood packs, medical needs, Winchester 1866 with about 10 clips, and ALICE pack, and a M1911. JACKPOT!

That is probably my best story, at least of today.

So yesterday, i was in Cherno on the roof of some apartments. and needless to say i saw a bandit. but he was across the street slowly crouching. i fired one warning shot and he said "don't shoot me please"

"I lost everything at gunpoint and killed the guy in selfdefense"

so i felt kinda bad and led him up to where i was

he announced to me "I'm bleeding bad from your shoot"

I felt bad and tried approaching him to help him in a way. He said he had a bloodpack and gave it to me to heal him with it. sad enough with the games bugs. It wouldn't pop up as a option to give him blood. He was around 2,000 blood. A minute passed no actions have been made, all of a sudden he starts dropping everything, 5 blood packs, epin, water, food, ammo, his gun, everything. I question why? and he said take it. You'll need it more then me.. and then he proceeded to jump off the roof of the building and fell face first. couple zombies approached his body in a realistic weird matter. So i felt bad because i was the one who shot him, he gave me everything in a friendly matter rather then just dying and making me loot him. Think his name was something bear..

• Like 5

Worst thing I've did, and the one thing I've felt remorse for when compared to all my killings is...

Long story short: Killing someone who had the jump on you, yet did not do so.... Always feels bad.

Background info:

-Had a bandit skin, killed survivors on sight as it was a threat to my survival

-Was on a skype call with my irl friends, we were gonna meet up at balota's airfield/triage

Story:

-Checked out the airfield alone

-A survivor sneaked up behind me, yet did not fire

-We stared at each other and held each other at a gunpoint for a good minute, until i started sprinting towards the rear of the hangar to grab that ak

-Zombies started charging towards us

-He fought them off

-PS While this was all happening i was asking my friends on skype whether i should kill him or not (They all supported in killing with much enthusiasm)

- So somehow he was holding up in one of the cargo container in the hangers

- And i made sure i unloaded my whole clip to him and the zombies around him

-Then moments later I died while scouting out the triage

Definitely did not go with my normal code of conducts; I kill without them noticing or i kill knowing that they have the intent to kill also.

But never.... Killed one that bore no ill intent.

Taking one for the team, it all pays off eventually

After restarting in Cherno I started the basic looting run through barns and stores, ended up with a CZ550 and 40 rounds for it, a M1911 with 5 mags too

So when my friend(survivor) announced he was about to enter Cherno I(bandit) decided to provide overwatch for him

What was about to follow was a great killing spree with a shit ton of loot for my buddy

As I approached the industrial building, the tallest building in the city, I saw a head poking out from the top level

I took aim, zeroed for 200m and popped his head off with one clean shot, 1 down, many to go

I arrived at the top level and set up, scouting for possible targets

After about 5 minutes I saw my second kill of the day, a survivor that was wandering around a factory complex

The first shot went into his legs, forcing him into a crawl

He was rolling into cover, atleast he thought it would be viable cover

When he started bandaging himself I fired a second shot in his head and ended his life

I then gave my friend directions to where he could find the body, in the end he took a Remington 870 with a light, a silenced M9 pistol and the basic navigation equipment that he needed

Third kill:

I first spotted a survivor dealing with a horde of zeds armed with only a Makarov

As I was about to take aim I noticed a second survivor engaging the first one with his AK74 from the 2nd floor window of the firestation

First shot, center mass, second shot, head - dead

My friend entered the firestation and looted some more M9 mags and beans from him

The fourth kill wasn't actually mine

I saw a survivor being chased by zeds enter the city

Since my friend was busy getting to the hospital I shot his legs and watched him getting eaten by 20 zeds, it entertained me greatly

After killing 2 more survivors and one counter-sniper trying to get me, my luck was about to run out

Right after my friend had looted another kill of mine I tried to change positions to get a better view of his route

I only heard a single gunshot, most likely an AK, and was instantly dead

Whoever killed me, nice shot, good sir

The great thing was that the flashlight of my friends 870 and his silenced pistol allowed us to do a night raid on the NW Airfield

When we approached the first military barracks I suddenly saw a pair of legs moving at the 3rd room

I instantly advised my buddy to go to the right side of the building and flank him

I opened fire with my M1911, hitting his left arm

He fired back with his AK74 on fully auto, one round hit my arm and shattered the bone

Suddenly I see a solid slug ripping through the dudes stomach, my friend just saved my life

The backpack full with STANAG mags fitted nicely to my newly acquired M16A4 ACOG

A PDW with 5 mags to make things even better

My friend had to log off and I decided to exfiltrate the NW Airfield towards Lopatino

It all pays out in the end....

since this seems to be the thread to dump stories ill put mine in here:

>be bandit skum on hills of elektro

>be watching inner city with binocs

>see 2 survivors on top of hospital

>look back 5 min later

>1 survivor on upper portion of roof, 1 dead on lower portion as well as a bandit

>MEXICAN STANDOFF

>5 more min later call it out in chat

>bandit and survivor make their moves

>survivor kills bandit skum with makarov

>almost die because im watching and laughing

funniest thing ive witnessed in this game

The worst thing I ever did... god I'll burn for this E-sin for sure.

(Background)

Running through the SE side of elektro along coast (survivor skinned at the time), with 5 zombie trainers keeping me motivated for my morning jog. I am running from building to building picking up new friends while trying to find any ammo whatsoever. I come across another survivor with an AK can't stop to type so I start running the zombies in circles around him. Bless this man for instead of shooting the idiot trailing zombies to him he dispatches them all.

(Evil Part)

He even offers me first aid as he gives me first aid (pain killers, bandage from a zombie pot shot). I open his backpack while he is bandaging me and take 2 extra makarov clips from his alice pack, wait for him to finish bandaging, wait for him to turn his back, quickly reload and unload a clip into the back of his head. I am back in business (AK-74 Kobra, plenty of supply utility gear/ammo/food) and headed to hell!

Killed a guy that was on his 14th day......and that turned me into a bandito...He didnt have shit oh him either...oh well.

I once killed a Survivor on the beach for his Makarov mags, bandages, water and beans.

In my defense I had just respawned myself. Even so, killing fresh Survivors is low.

@Rabbican: there is a special place reserved for you in hell, I am sure. :P

I had a trawler on the coast line, and 2 guys needed a ride, so I gave them a ride to Solichiney, told them to get out and help me search for a jerry can...after we found a few and we filled up the boat, I shot them both in the Head with my Makarov, then took their beans and guns.... I didn't really have a reason to, they just weren't useful anymore...

• Like 2

Killed a guy named foot at Msta? (i think that's what it's called) at 100m just as he typed 'friendly?', me and my buddy were prone but he must've spotted us somehow and before he could make any quick moves I send a Lee Enfield round into his chest and watched him crumple to the floor, then my buddy went up to him and executed him with his makarov.

I felt bad but he wasn't mad about it, even though I took his GPS, mags, beans and hatchet.

Pretty 'bland' compared to some of the stories on here. :o

Worst things Ive done in game happened a few weeks back in the wilderness somewhere to the east of Stary Sobor. I Raided a well hidden tent in the wilderness that I stumbled across. I could hear a Lee Enfield somewhere out in the wilderness and guessed it was the owner of the tent. It was pretty well stocked up with food, drink parts and ammo . I stocked up my own supplies with what I could carry and needed, ate all of the food (even though I didn’t need it ) and scattered the parts about the grass lands. Pure Spite I know!

Anyway heading away from the tent smiling with self satisfaction, I spotted a guy heading towards the location of the camp. I followed him for a while and then shot him as he approached his tent. I didn’t even ask him if he was friendly or give him a chance, I just shot him in the back (cowardly I know!). My reasoning was I would be in the area for a while and I didn’t want to run into him and his Lee Enfield but to be fair I think I was just happy to kill him and have him out the way. I did feel quite guilty for a while though and thought he must have been really upset, he didn’t even see it coming.

Worst part is even if he did manage to get back online and find his old camp, his goodies would have been strewn all over the woodlands.

Just north of Pusta a friend and I stumble across a guy with a flare. We're situated on the highland amongst the trees. My friend has an AKM, I have a M24 (An AKM in my pack for emergencies). I provide cover scoping the town and the nearby trees for any movement fearful that he could have friends with him and also conscious that we're close to the coastline.

My friend sneaks up on the poor sod and drops him with a few rounds of AK before looting the corpse. I continue to scan and after two minutes or so I see movement. One survivor running between the trees enticed by the gunfire and the flare. I aim for his head and am about to pull the trigger when behind him I see a female survivor. The two stop and look at each other and are discussing where to head next.

They are obviously a couple and they are carrying some pretty nice packs and weapons. I aim at the guy, I fire and hit, he goes down bleeding. I quickly aim at his comrade who is motionless with shock but I hesitate on the trigger and she runs. 'Fuck' I think, i'm still rusty.

I move my scope back to the bleeding guy. I consider going for the body but I wait. 5 minutes or so later I see the female crawling towards her lovers corpse, I have my scope on her, she is looking to find where I am but can't see me and so she sits waiting to see if I will come loot his corpse. Over the chat I hear the guy begging for help, his leg broke and bleeding badly.

I wait... she moves to try and heal her mate and then a shot rings out. She drops with a bullet to the head and then I aim at the man again. Should I finish him....? No I leave him to bleed out....

• Like 1

Just north of Pusta a friend and I stumble across a guy with a flare. We're situated on the highland amongst the trees. My friend has an AKM' date=' I have a M24 (An AKM in my pack for emergencies). I provide cover scoping the town and the nearby trees for any movement fearful that he could have friends with him and also conscious that we're close to the coastline.

My friend sneaks up on the poor sod and drops him with a few rounds of AK before looting the corpse. I continue to scan and after two minutes or so I see movement. One survivor running between the trees enticed by the gunfire and the flare. I aim for his head and am about to pull the trigger when behind him I see a female survivor. The two stop and look at each other and are discussing where to head next.

They are obviously a couple and they are carrying some pretty nice packs and weapons. I aim at the guy, I fire and hit, he goes down bleeding. I quickly aim at his comrade who is motionless with shock but I hesitate on the trigger and she runs. 'Fuck' I think, i'm still rusty.

I move my scope back to the bleeding guy. I consider going for the body but I wait. 5 minutes or so later I see the female crawling towards her lovers corpse, I have my scope on her, she is looking to find where I am but can't see me and so she sits waiting to see if I will come loot his corpse. Over the chat I hear the guy begging for help, his leg broke and bleeding badly.

I wait... she moves to try and heal her mate and then a shot rings out. She drops with a bullet to the head and then I aim at the man again. Should I finish him....? No I leave him to bleed out....

[/quote']

+1 nice story , I also killed my first female character today, nothing special just CQB shootout near grocery store

Well as far as my memory serves, the worst thing I've done lately was kill the two guys I was working with for a good 12 hours on TS, they had things I needed, survival of the fittest, I would've killed them earlier but this was the first time we were away from towns and had gone up north, two G17 rounds each to their heads, beautiful picture.

Me and a friend were looting the ATC tower at the airfield near Balota, when I saw two survivors approaching from the town. I had a crossbow with two bolts left, and as my buddy was looking for loot, I was watching our surroundings from the top of the tower. Decided to shoot them since the crossbow made no sound, missed my first shot, luckily they didn't notice a thing. Second shot, I hit a guy in the chest, but he was still alive. Their mistake was going prone, making them an easy target for me. As one guy was bandaging himself my friend found a DMR in the ATC tower. I asked him to give it to me so I could shoot the two fellas. They were obviously still new to this game, as they only had makarovs & some tools. But I still decided to play things safe and finished them off. One in the head, the other one in the leg & shoulder. From then on, I've kept the DMR and shot every son of a bitch I've stumbled upon from a fair distance. Never even had any player who was aware of my position. I'm not a serial killer, I'm a killer for own safety. If people pose a threat and are heading to me or my goal, I won't be in doubt to shoot them.

I was looting a deer stand when I saw a guy walking out of the woods on the other side of the fields near Sobor. He walked crouch-ran to the middle which is when I think he saw the cow in the east. The poor guy closed in on the cow, took out his CZ and shot the cow 3 times.

After killing the cow he proceeded to gut it and started to make out a fire in middle of the fields. I guess the poor guy didn't have any wood on him because in a moment he started heading towards the forest, and soon he came back to the cow. He succesfully put up a fire and cooked all the meat of that cow...

This whole time I had been watching from the deer stand and aiming my DMR at him... The meat was delicious.

• Like 2

Haha my god the guy had the hunting rifle yet he has to waste 3 rounds on a cow. Hillarious.

He was clearly not fit for surviving anyway.

I was in Chernogorsk, looting the apartments. I looked out the window of one, and saw someone walking down the street, so I climbed to the top from the ladder and scanned for the poor guy.

I noticed him two minutes later, climbing up the hospital roof opposite me. I panicked, and emptied four slugs into his chest. He instantly started to rage, and I just ran, leaving his body with all the loot and everything.

I felt bad.

Probaly the worst thing I have done.

I just entered Stary Sobor, and I hear gunshots.

Look around, and sure enough, some dude is blasting away at zombies.

I crawl ontop of a building with a good view... And do a live commentary of this guys death xD

To his defence, MAN did he put up a fight, took like 5-10 minutes of pure mowing down zombie after zombie, though he never left the town, and they just kept on spawning in.

But people on the chat was like "DUDE, HELP HIM, that is just mean!"

Could probaly have saved him, if I wasn't enjoying the commentating, it's like UFC.. WITH ZOMBOES!

I often throw flares at people in towns if I see them and they don't see me...

Once I ended up getting spotted with tons of zombies around me and the guy who saw me. He said "To bad there is so many zombies, easy beans!" Or something like that... I threw a flare right at his face and went into cover! "Fuck me? NO FUCK YOU!" haha.

Last i heard from him before he died was "Fuck you!"

• Like 1

2 stories,

Myself and a group of 2 friends were looting the Stary Sobor military camp. I took overwatch position above the camp and sent my friends down to loot. Suddenly, someone spawned literally right in front of me and dove to the ground. In his hand was an M16A4 + M203. On his back was the real prize, however. The massive 24 slot backpack. I took my AKM, aimed down my sight, and sprayed 15 rounds into the back of his head. Only reason I felt bad was 'cause he just spawned; he had a CZ 550 in his backpack so I knew he was out to kill.

Later on, one friend and I were wandering in a field working our way around a town. I had that M16 and my friend had my old AKM, we had plenty of food, water, supplies, and everything. I spotted a survivor not 50 meters in front and dove for the ground. He was looking in his inventory and completely missed our presence. He stood up and began a hike north. He was armed with a Lee Einfield and travelling alone. I took aim, and opened up. He was dead before he hit the ground. Poor sod didn't even know what hit him.

Another thing I will probably burn in hell for:

I was in Cherno, hiding on an elevated position over the apartment complexes. I tossed a few flares down there and desperately called for help, saying I was in one of the apartments and needed blood.

Two guys went there, I took aim with my Winny, nailed one, and the flare went out just as the other one hit the dirt.

His last message:

"Fuck you."

Wow, this has turned into quite the thread...

... anyway, I haven't really done anything too sinister yet. I do feel bad about this one guy I killed at the Balota Airfield, though.

I had just died and needed some new gear. I decided that I wanted a weapon first. I spawned near Balota, so of course I decided to head to the airfield nearby.

The airfield looked like a war zone when I got there... dead survivors and dead (re-dead?) zombies EVERYWHERE. Ignoring the feeling that I was making a mistake, I made my way through the hangars... and found nothing. I was thinking about skipping the tower when I heard:

*MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH*

Thinking that I would catch the guy off-guard while messing with his gear menu, I crouch-walked inside and made my way towards the stairs, timing my steps with the thunder outside. Apparently I had joined a server with Pussy Mode (AKA third person) enabled, because the muncher suddenly leaned out from the stairway and opened fire with an AK-74. I panicked and magdumped my lowly Makarov...

(you ready for this?)

... and ended his life with a random headshot. Poor bastard. To be fair, he did give me an injured tendon or whatever that plug-like symbol means, and I did have only 4.9k blood left once I patched myself up. I looted his body and found ALL kinds of nifty tools (and beans, of course). Now I don't have to trek across the map to get them, AND I used this guy's gear to cook enough steaks so that I could see in color again.

Again, it's not much of a sinister tale of dastardly deeds... but I really feel sorry for the poor guy. I know that I would be furious if my AK lost to a hip-fired (no crosshairs) Makarov.

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Yesterday there were some people grouping up in all chat. They were headed towards the NWAF which is where I and a buddy was located, we decided to wait for them. Said and done we sat waiting ever watching for the unknowing group of people headed our way.

Right when they wrote that they were in a town south of the airfield they also outed their TS info, being a douchebag I joined it under a random named muted my mic and listened, told my friend what they were talking about. This made everything so much more fun and easy, I felt like a douchey ninja.

Using the ingame chat and TS to follow their every step we traced them to when they had started looting the hangars, we were close enough to get a good shot but not too far to let them stray away. It being in the middle of the night it was pitch black as well, the group popped flares at the control tower. I sat down on the airstrip saw one of them standing completely still, my scope went over towards his head, I squeezed the trigger, I pulled it again and again 3 shots were fired, I could hear them on the TS "Sniper shots?!"

I started getting chased by zombies luckily I outran them out to the field to the side of the airfield and my friend picked them off with his m16.

I then got my kill confirmation over their teamspeak "I'm down, I'm dead, I was just standing there then I suddenly started bleeding and I died"

Happy as I were, my buddy asked me, "what did you feel when you "cheated" like that? Like going on their teamspeak and following them? It's kinda like "cheating" isn't it?"

Well, I felt the recoil.