Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

I was running in elektro like a noob, I saw a guy running around with a hatchet being chased by zombies, i thought about killing him, but i remembered he had only a hatchet... than I remembered what I've done when I only had a hatchet.... *flashbacks to survivor running with hatchet towards guy bandaging himself up with his back turned... in slo mo*

but I ignored him.... I spotted my friend 800m away.... regular server... -.-...

he was far and this barn was close, so I went in...

zombie bodies litterd the ground... I looked around saw no one... then 10 seconds later I saw a guy on the second floor come from behind the hay with his hatchet

[killing zombies with hatchet is not easy]

he kept going in and out of cover

he kept typing don't shoot me... don't shoot me and what not..

I walked around, I saw a shotgun...

I told him to pick it up.

then I left.

met up with my friend and I told him about the guy

then I said he was armed

we spotted him following us or running in our direction..

we talked about letting him live or killing him.

.pffsh...

my friend shot him

My worst kill was probably when i joined a group of about 3 other survivors. i could tell they were all noobs as they had no idea what they were doing. After following them for around 20 minutes and talking to them i decided they were just a nuisance. So as we ran through a field on our way to zelenogorsk i strayed behind them and shot one in the back of the head. I started shouting SNIPER and everyone went prone. From there i simply shot them one by one in the head. Easiest kills i ever got.

felt kinda bad after it because they didnt have much but meh, at least i got some coke.

even is it wasnt diet.

I confess too.

The worst things i have done? Well i kill people, just to hunt them like animals. I once shot a guy (he had a friend with him) in the leg with a sniper rifle. I had a ghillie suit, i knew they cant see me and they didnt realized what hit him. He was crouching in the open, his friend showed up to help him. 2 clean shots. The only thing i took away from them, were the GPS devices. You can call me a bandit with my current life because killed 2 bandits, but i also got 10 murder kills. I just do it, to enjoy their fear.

Shot a guy on 400 meters in the stomach. He survived and i stopped firing, because he turned around and shot on nothing. But he was in the city (i was sure he gets eaten), I found him 20 meters away from his position where he got wounded, eaten by hoppers as he broke down.

Sometimes i watch players through my scope and im just waiting for them, to feel save. And then i shoot, i always feel that they are scared, because they mostly shoot in the air, or their friends in the back.

And I just became that monster, because a single guy, who i helped shot me in the face as he came closer. (And he told me hes friendly). Before that i just rescued random people, to get a single thanks.

It's kill or be killed out there, and that one person who betrays you first changes your life.

I like to be that kind of person. Exploit the innocence of the noobs, thinking everyone out there is going to be trustworthy and be their adventure buddies for life. I wanted to try to help them, but one bad egg spoils the group, so now I destroy the lives of noobs with an execution shot to the back of the head.

I'm rather new (5-8th life so far) but I'm hella better than other noobs. After getting sniped in the Krosnostav airfield, I decide to go on a suicide-run. Spawned in Elektro, walked up the beach and found myself in a rather large building. While walking up taking loot, I see another player (new spawn, cyote pack, hatchet) he is startled by me, backs up and starts swinging. I got scared, ran down stairs, found a hatchet and went up the stairs all the while saying "Here's Jonny!" Surely he crapped his pants right now. Find him on the roof looking through his inventory; then I start hacking at his legs and head. He died.

After about 5 minutes of looking around, I decide to follow the coast to find players. Run across a well-equipped player with a czech backpack and a 1866. Sneak up on him, split his head open, take his loot. Guy had tons of shit. Follow the coat till I find the airstip, go looting and find myself in the air-tower. While looting some stuff I notice a very new player right behind me with a flashlight equipped during daytime. "Don't worry, you're safe" I say, then shoot him in the chest 5 times with my new Makarov. This excites some zombies so I fend them off, and see an unfortunate guy running from some zombies with a hatchet. I tell him to go up the air-tower and he does. This is when I planned to kill him, but he ran out when he saw the other dead body, and disconnected (his name was Stupidmonkey if you ever meet him again.)

Edited by Jackledead

I shot a bunny in the face with a revolver and then threw a grenade at a cow... forgive me

• Like 2

I confess as a HSO member.

In my early days where i was a pants of only a week old in the wide world of DayZ. Resting my ass in Cherno's comfy cafés and searching for loot i stumbled upon a friendly man, sitting right infront of me. As the carefull player i was i told him to put his gun down and talk to me, as he did so he started to hand me the supplies i had been looking for for hours. A map, binoculairs and food.. The only thing the guy was missing out on was him having an AK and me only having a mere Revolver. After my short delayed snack with the kind man my intentions came to raise the revolver to his head, smile a single time before pulling the trigger multiple times to make sure the carebear was dead. His only last words screaming out "Dont... I'm warning y.."

Later in my days i only became more of the monster i started to enjoy. Stumbling upon gear such as NVG's and AS50's i started to haunt the poor souls of friendly suvivors. As of one day my close friend walked on the ground floor while my body stalked him upon the roof of an industrial building. A random friendly running by at my friend and asking him for help. After a short conversation with the friendly, my close friend gave the call. "Shoot him, make it count." Upon that call, without hasitating the AS50 unloaded upon the friendly before it's voice was nothing more but the sound of flies. From that day, i became a bandit for myself and a danger for those who i spot upon with threatening behaviour. I confess.

To those, victim of the AS50 [HSO] Spec***... Formal friendly Reseizure. Sorry, but someone needs to die and i'm way to pumped to make that someone be me.

I shot a bunny in the face with a revolver and then threw a grenade at a cow... forgive me

No forgiveness for you!

• Like 1

Well, when i was young about my 5th survival attempt i started in Elektro.

I slowly looted me up to the north east of the town. In that time i didn't knew it would be a higly lootable area for the beginning.

So when i finished looting the cafè i saw a dead body between the cafè and the school, so i looted it. For me it was like the paradize, as he got a compass, binos and an ALICE pack, may he got even more stuff but it's a long time ago so i can't remind anymore.

After this i went into the school and logged off for half a hour. As i logged in again on another server i couldn't believe my luck! On the other side of the school another dead guy lay around! On his shoulder i saw my dream of this time a cz550 sniper rifle. Carefully looting him i found my first map in this game and you can believe me, looting him on this exposed position without any sniper shooting at you or any other player around was such an awesome feeling i got really excited.

But then...

A few meters away i saw something moving...

I instantly dropped myself to the ground proning into a bush for hiding, not knowing the other guy walking directly towards me.

as i turn around looking him in his face... i shot. I shot a full makarov magazine into him, when dropped as his bones were broken, even when he didn't shot back yet, I reloaded and shot another full magazine into his body. when the flies show up and i knew him definitly being dead, i crawled to him and looked for anything he'd carried. I've found a nothing but a coke, a can of beans and a flashlight.

I felt immensly sorry for him and i don't want him to think, that he was killed by an emotionless bandit. At this time surviving that long was hard for me, so i thought it'd be hard for him to, so i imagined him to be really angry, and swearing revenge and the dead upon me.

I've never met him again, but i still feel awfully sorry for what happened, especially as i let somebody live later that day, and we teamed up, now having a nice bandit squad.

Now killing don't mean anything for me anymore, as i've not felt the pain of loosing all and starting again to long.

Time makes you the cruelst monster, whether you want or not.

• Like 1

Met up with two survivors , showed them some cool spots to loot , helped them out a bit and stuck with them for around an hour. Then i brutally murdered them with a hatchet near the N/E airfield. No mercy , no remorse. Bandit bro for life.

i usually don't kill or steal, but that moto was soo cool!

my buddy and me, staroye. we found a moto, full repaired but with no fuel..we search for a jerrycan but couldon't find it..so we decide to wait for the guy with the fuel for OUR moto..we spot him and my buddy approach him claiming friendly, while i sneak his back and kill him with my ak. as we thought he had a full jerrycan..thanks for the fuel, the moto and sorry for the kill(not so much)

My mate and i were going to meet up at Cherno firestation. He ended up getting chased by 10 Zombies and another follwed him and he told the guy

"Follow me to the Firestation, i have a friend there." So he did, the guy had a hatchet and helped my mate to not die by Z's. Eventually we climbed up the first ladder in the Firestation and we were working a way to get down without getting mauled. I aked my friend, what should i do? He replied, "Execute him!" "well if you wanna." I had a Revolver at the time, 3 bullets left. I thought that hatchet would go well with my friend. 2 Shots to the guys head. Felt so bad after but he did have a mag for the revolver. Lol :P

got any meat?

Was on U.S. 911 and was at the Military tents and looted by a friend (A friend was shot on a different server at the tents :/) And I ran to the red factory building nearby, up the ladder and looked out over the tents, I hear gunshots or automatic rifle shots .. When I look further past the tents, so runs the four people chased by zombies, I took out my SVD Camo and shot one of them in the leg and zombies ate him up: D Then came another near the factory and I shot him with and then one to the hill and when one friend was coming into the factory premises he got shot down by a guy, he who shot ran into the factory premises and was shot by me, If it was any of you, Sorry! A name was Graveys Mum anyway:

Edited by Zweetwater

-See another player, he only has an axe

-I only have an axe

-He wants to be friendly

-Commence axe battle

-I am the superior warrior

-He drops, unable to hit me because he sucks at axe murdering

-Victory

• Like 4

I was playing earlier today and was hanging out in Cherno, when I sneaked into a house and moved upstairs where I met these 2 other survivors.

Wasnt using mic at then so I aimed around to show em I aint no threat, and then I started following them around the city.

We entered another house, and one of them with Lee Enfield stayed downstairs and the other with Makarov moved upstairs, I was using Makarov myself.

I waited for nice moment and I took out the guy with Enfield with a shot to neck, and then the other guy showed up and we had a little firefight, I ran out of ammo and then I ran away from the house.

He followed me, I made a little run-over around other apartment and back to the corpse, looted he's Lee Enfield (with meanings to use it against the other), but blah... Out of Ammo, so our chase continued and I found myself magazines for Makarov, loaded em in, and turned around without seeing anyone.

I somehow knew that he went back to hes fallen brother, and so he did. Finished him off, looted ammunition, coke's, morphines and beans, and continued my epic journey.

Now I feel abit sad about that, but damn that was a heck of a situation to be in... ONLY IN DAY Z!

I'm rather new (5-8th life so far) but I'm hella better than other noobs. After getting sniped in the Krosnostav airfield, I decide to go on a suicide-run. Spawned in Elektro, walked up the beach and found myself in a rather large building. While walking up taking loot, I see another player (new spawn, cyote pack, hatchet) he is startled by me, backs up and starts swinging. I got scared, ran down stairs, found a hatchet and went up the stairs all the while saying "Here's Jonny!" Surely he crapped his pants right now. Find him on the roof looking through his inventory; then I start hacking at his legs and head. He died.

After about 5 minutes of looking around, I decide to follow the coast to find players. Run across a well-equipped player with a czech backpack and a 1866. Sneak up on him, split his head open, take his loot. Guy had tons of shit. Follow the coat till I find the airstip, go looting and find myself in the air-tower. While looting some stuff I notice a very new player right behind me with a flashlight equipped during daytime. "Don't worry, you're safe" I say, then shoot him in the chest 5 times with my new Makarov. This excites some zombies so I fend them off, and see an unfortunate guy running from some zombies with a hatchet. I tell him to go up the air-tower and he does. This is when I planned to kill him, but he ran out when he saw the other dead body, and disconnected (his name was Stupidmonkey if you ever meet him again.)

Actually, no. That is not the worst thing I've done in this game. The worst thing anybody could do is to trust other players. This is the worst thing you could ever do in the game.

Worst thing we've ever done ? Me and my group decided it was over with "Mr.nice", we grabbed 2 buses, all the guns and ammo we could carry and we proceeded to drive our "bangbuses" right into Chernogorsk on a full server. Needless to say we found a LOT of people, some of my group started yelling "Food, 2 o'clock, 50 metres in the Industrial", we disembarked, M249 tight in my arms. We racked up around 40 kills in around an hour or so and then decided to head back, we sustained minor injuries. Most of the people we killed were more or less fresh off the coast, some people were totally defenseless having just Makarovs or Hatchets, however, a few tried to fight back, to no use, we pretty much smoked 'em out with our group. I felt no regrets. #heartbeatsonallofus

SO i was waiting for a frnd at the bac kend of the atc tower in balota airstrip. I was hidden in the trees with my ghillie suit and bizon sd. I spotted a guy on top of the atc tower trying to get down the ladder on top. i kiled him without a second thought. His partner came running up with an axe and ran around the tower once to make sure i was not on top . lol poor fool . as soon as he stopped to pick up his friends stuf i kiled him too. I was about to go into the tower when i heard a revolver go off not too far. Snuck around and found 2 more fresh spawns there. Killed the revolver guy first , the noob freaked out when his frnd died and ran in circles. I mercy killed him with a headshot. i m not guilty of what i did , its the thrill i seek

I just killed a guy that said he was friendly in direct chat at nwaf and he didnt shoot me on sight. I turned around and gunned him down. Not 15 seconds later he teleports to me saying "you shouldnt have done that" and he was invisble firing m4a1 cco sd shots at me. I cant wait until this goes to arma3. Hopefully it wont have the worst anti cheat ever invented.

oh yea i died btw. lost all my hard work from a guy that was alive for 15 seconds

Edited by MediocreYeti

Ran into the supermarket with a hatchet in elektro. A guy with an m24 on his back points his pistol and me, and asks if I'm friendly. I shout yes, friendly down the mic. He prones to the doorway, and tells me he's off to the woods. I run behind him and start mutilating him with the hatchet, and he says down the mic " stop, stop!" not even firing his pistol. I kill him and take his m24.

a few days ago i did someone very mean...

i found a beartrap, my first one to find (found it in a big barn)

a few hours later, checking places where tents are likely to be, i found one with NVGs, an M4CCO SD and someother cool stuff

of course, i took it, and i made sure i took all his morphine, too:

The tent was hidden between three pine trees, nearly completely covering it, so i placed a beartrap right in front of the tent, and moved a few ten meters away and waited... since i always play with something to drink and to watch besides, i had no reason to rush

about 3 hours later, i saw movement in my eyecorner, the owner of the tent what it seems (he had a ghillie suit) moved to his tent... and suddenly was forced to prone

the beartrap broke his legs, and since he had no morphine on him, he was helpless

i stalked him some more, since he placed his tent god-knows-where at the last place on earth, he had a way to crawl

right when he was about to hit a town (zelenogorsk i think) i threw a smoke grenade besides him

not of a big deal, but that idiot started to shoot the zombies running into his direction, which made the zombies aggro HIM, followed by his death

once he was gone, i took the rest of the stuff out of his tent and placed it a few meters away, so it could despawn in a few minutes...

if the victim reads this: it was jut too damn fun, and simply killing you wouldn't have been enough

• Like 1

Worst thing i did was befriend a guy with an M16 in the balota airfield. He gave me a blood transfusion and his spare pistol. After that another suvivor with just a hatchet came along saying friendly too. While in one of the hangars, the guy with the M16 was giving hatchet man a bandage. I decided to shoot the M16 guy in the head, then spray the hatchet man down. Thinking I had killed both of them I started looting only to get a slap of a hatchet a few seconds later. I was knocked unconscious, but when i awoke he got a swift bullet to the head while he was trying to get the M16.