Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

I was looting the firehouse in cherno when two survivors came inside. Meanwhile another survivor came along and started helping me. I was out of bandages so he bandaged me and gave me a blood transfusion from one of HIS blood packs. I asked him if he had any extra guns and he gave me a CZ and 2 mags, and started walking away. When he turned around I emptied a full clip into his back. and took his M16, Night vision goggles, Ghillie Suit, and Coyote Backpack.

I was looting the firehouse in cherno when two survivors came inside. Meanwhile another survivor came along and started helping me. I was out of bandages so he bandaged me and gave me a blood transfusion from one of HIS blood packs. I asked him if he had any extra guns and he gave me a CZ and 2 mags' date=' and started walking away. When he turned around I emptied a full clip into his back. and took his M16, Night vision goggles, Ghillie Suit, and Coyote Backpack.

[/quote']

How he get all this equipment, the guy is so fking stupid.

I'm new to this game and had neither the opportunity or the need to murder a fellow survivor until recently. I killed two of them about 15mins apart.

A mate and I were in the south west part of the map near a small town. We were surveilling it from the treeline. We decide it's clear and move in. All of a sudden we both spot this guy crawling towards us. He is surrounded by zeds and making his way to our position. I take up position behind a tree with my trusty Makarov out. My mate carefully makes contact with the guy who responds that he is friendly. I noticed that he had no firearm out and was wearing an Alice pack. My murderous intent starts to build. The guy says he needs blood and remains prone. I kneel down next to him facing the zeds as if to provide cover. I look over at him while he talks to my mate and I slowly select my axe. He didn't react until about the 3rd blow to his head. He must have realized what was happening and panicked because he made a vain attempt to stand up and run but it was too late, I cut him down. We looted the Alice pack, a tool kit and some other goodies then quickly left.

The 2nd guy was running along the coast and appeared to have freshly spawned. There was no communication I just started swinging my axe. Shooting ppl in the face is easy so I started my murders in a more personal / hilarious way. We still laugh at my first axe murders.

They are the most evil and callous things I have done so far.

Well, while I haven't any "sins" to confess, I do, however, have stories that would be considered such. I suppose I should start off with my favorite solo story of mine.

I was crawling through Cherno on a somewhat fresh spawn, and I found myself a revolver and winny with plenty of ammo for both. As I'm crawling, I spot someone go prone behind a fence. I call out friendly, and so does he, when I crawl up to see him, I notice he has a ak-74u and a Alice pack. Before I can decide to shoot him or not, a zombie starts attacking us so we both sit together fending off zombies for a good few minutes. After we clear the area, he offers to give me blood if I do the same for him, so then we both give each other blood. As soon as we are both done doing that, we talk a bit, and as soon as he started looking away from me, I unloaded my entire revolver into his skull.He of course starts crying in sidechat on what I did, his tears were delicious.

The best part is I didn't even take his ak, he only had one clip and I was better off with old winny. So, I just took his Alice back and whatever else I needed, and set off deeper into Cherno.

It was a while ago, I told a player I was friendly and we strolled into a town can't remember where it was but we were hiding from a large group of zombies I told him we could make it to a building across from us because not to his knowledge i could see a truck by a building near the zombies and as he ran across a thought crossed my mind "why should i share this loot?" so i told him to open fire on the zombies so i could kill them from behind he was a bit unsure but went ahead with it I shot him in the leg and he fell to the ground to be savaged by zombies while i made of in the truck (winchester, compass, morphine and map)

Me and my friend were looting in Elektro when we heard fire, we ran into the church and watched the door. After a few minutes we heard a few people close by over voice chat. I slowly moved towards the door and saw someone there they immediately ran. we convinced one of them we were friendly and he got into the church his three or four friends ran. We went looking for them and when we realized it was safe me and my friend shot him in the back of the head and took his loot. We continued on our journey to this day only heading into major Cities for PVP.

I was in a cafe in Cherno. A man came running with a crowbar screaming for help on his mike. As he aproached me i stuck my einfield in to his shoulder and fired. I watched as his limp body fell to the ground.

Edited by cyles99

Was running with some guy I met and teamed up with in-game. We had 50 zombies behind us and I had to shoot him in the legs to survive... I watched his corpse get eaten as I ran and survived.

I felt pretty bad about it but it was fucking funny too :D

Saw a male and a female running. Shot the female in the back. Her name was Ashley. The male shoots me Once with his Ak47. I felt really bad. :(

two days ago me and a friend were hitting dear stands near polana when one of us glitches off the ladder and breaks his leg.

"Shit my legs broke" he says in direct com

then from somewhere we hear "hey do you guys need help"

were looking around for this mystery guy and when i find him he's kneeling down in full gear dropping things on the floor for us.

so i emptied a full clip of my g17 in his face.

he had nvgs, maps, compasses, an as50.... but then some real crazy shit happened.

a weird explosion goes off and breaks both our legs but does no other damage, the mans gear wont transfer and then we get kicked from the server.

balls.

I was in the apartments in cherno across from a hospital. Another survivor fell off the roof and died. What an idiot. Didn't have much. Just a M19 and some blood bags really. I took some mags. Later he came back and was about to loot his body when I came out the door.

"Dont shoot. Im a friendly." He then did the surrender action.

I immediately shot him in the face.

I saw a fresh survivor running. I ran up to her and said "Hey you wanna team up?" as she was typing I axe murdered her.

Another fresh survivor running. I said

"Hey you dont have a weapon. You want a free axe? I have two."

"Sure man thanks alot."

I then proceeded to croutch down and act like I was dropping something. After about 5 secs I got up and axe murdered him.

I saw a freshie running down the road to cherno in the distance. I shot him in the leg (on purpose) then quickly went over to his body and said "Oh im sorry" and proceeded to bandage him. He said had about 6500 blood left. I had blood and morphine in my bags but I said "I cant help you man. I dont have anything. Ill cover you if you crawl to the hospital though." After literally 50minutes of watching him crawl and me shooting at him but acting like its another sniper we finally get to the hospital. I gave him a blood transfusion and he took morphine. I was going to kill him here but I had a bigger plan.

I apologized again and asked if he wanted to team up. He did.

We traveled to Pusta. Killed a bunch of zombies. He was out of ammo. We both needed a bit of health so I made a campfire to cook our meat. After eating I shot him the leg. Bandaged him. Then ran away.

About two hours later. I went to the hospital. I think I needed blood bags. I was traveling with friends so they could give me one. And what do you know. That son of bitch crawled to the electro hospital. He just ran out of the hospital. Still had an enfield with no ammo. I shot him in the leg... again. This time no bandage though. I remember him saying like "Why are you such a fucking douche man? Like what the fuck?! Im going to report you!!! Why did you never kill me?" I just laughed and after about two minutes of witty banter I shot him in the head.

• Like 1

I was camping at the apartments near the hospital at Cherno. I saw a guy run into the apartment to the right of me and i waited for him, after a few minutes i got tired and decided to try going down the ladder, and there he was, looting a pile of equipment next to the ladder, next thing i know i'm pulling my 1911 out and putting a bullet in his head, didn't even take his loot, he had a Markov, no food or water, and a dinner-bell

I was in the airfield hangar near Balota when I saw someone checking for loot. I usually shoot if people get too close like that, but he was running, I'm not sure if he actually saw me. So instead I decided to leave, I already looted everything anyway ( the control room had a shotgun that I didn't need and there was a dead survivor, but I hid his corpse after looting it ). I just checked the storage house quick and when I was circling around I saw him coming towards me from the corner of the hangar. So I go into the storage and chat him that I don't want trouble and keep an eye on the door. He chats something back and a few seconds later he comes through the door and shoots me with the shotgun. Dead.

So I curse myself for not leaving right away, and respawn. I'm in Komarovo, make a dash for my corpse. I had an Enfield, M1911, ALICE pack with an AKM and all the stuff you need to survive in the wilderness. So I get to my corpse, loot the Enfield and head towards the military tents. And as expected, I meet my killer there. I shot him while he was climbing down the ladder from the deer stand, but I probably missed him. But I didn't miss him the second time, when he was climbing over the sandbags. Sweet revenge.

Setting, Electro

First, some dude on a motorcycle driving around the firehouse not really going anywhere. 7.62mm through the face. Seconds later, a car driving to the firehouse.

Shot to the tire, dude gets out of the passenger side and gets run over by his friend! Friend exits the car, another headshot. Look up OMG right there on the hospital roof 3 guys with what looked like shotguns and an enfield..... 3 now dead dudes.

TLDR 5.5 kills (I'm taking credit for the run over) in less than 4 mins.

Edited by Lobo

The worst thing I've done is simply not shooting at first sight. I try to say friendly I try to help. I get shot and shot again. This game and the stupidity of some players forced me to become a cold blooded murderer. Anyone with a pistol/rifle in his hands approaching me will get shot instantly. I do not shoot unarmed guys running around being chased by zombies or guys with a hatchet, unless they attack me. In short time I believe there will be twice as much bandits as survivors.

• Like 1

Love this thread already ;)

Convoying supplies from one location to another. 4 vehicles in a line, all being driven by members of my group. We're on the north side of Balota, heading north. We round a corner an BAM! We see someone in the field. The three in the back say "Meh, leave him alone. If he shoots, keep moving". For some reason, that didn't seem fair to me. This perfect chance to test out my newly installed bumper... I swerve the Ural toward the person. He runs! Dodges! I turn around and go back. 4 Tons of steel rolling at 35KM/H smack the helpless survivor and sends him flying for about 30 meters. He feeds about half of my group and we keep rolling.

Edited by Tsyn

Headshotted a noob as he was picking up his first ever gun he had ever seen. He whined over side chat to me for 15 minutes then wanted to report me for murdering him.

Was running with some guy I met and teamed up with in-game. We had 50 zombies behind us and I had to shoot him in the legs to survive... I watched his corpse get eaten as I ran and survived.

I felt pretty bad about it but it was fucking funny too :D

Just like in the walking dead when Shane shoots Otis

Was sitting in Cherno with my friend in our favorite sniping area when we spotted a man named Pancakes ride on a bicycle as quick as he could from a pack of zeds following him. My friend, a huge fan of bicycles so he took a few shots at the guy and must have winged him because he got off and dove for cover. Working with his pistol he managed to kill the zeds and stayed under over for awhile. I can only assume he was trying to figure out where we were but after shifting around some I found a clear shot and one 523m shot later he was dead and my buddy was booking it for the bicycle.

The other was after a respawn, I was running from zeds with nothing but a clip of Makarov to defend myself when I ran into a barn and came face to face with another survivor. Calling friendly he wavered until I spun around and started taking out the zed following me. Running out of ammo I left him to finish the last few and searched for a weapon or ammo, only finding a hatchet. Already nearly gone I figured why not and as he was looting the corpses I pulled out my ax and got next to him saying only "I'm the hatch man!" before bringing the blade down to end his life and net me some new supplies.

• Like 2

I... I killed them all.

They´re dead. Every single one of them...

And not just the men, but the women, and the children too...

They were like ANIMALS, and I slaugheterd them like ANIMALS! I HATE them!......

• Like 1

This just happened. So I'm watching over the NW airfield sitting in TS with some of my friends and one guy I don't like so much.

They're all looting the airfield and I'm watching over them with my m107 and NVG when suddenly I see the guy I don't like aggro some zeds. The fuck then says it was my friend who was looting the fire station. He runs inside and shoots his fucking lee einfield and aggros every zombie in the Airstrip.

I tell him to run and I'll take out the zombies. So he ran and there had to be 50 zombies chasing him. So I weighed the costs. And shot him in the knees. No one complained as he went down screaming and raging at us as he was eaten by zeds.

Protip, Don't be a cunt to the guy with a sniper.