Reaven1911

Anyone else kinda want the Bandit Skins back?

I just thought they looked alot better and they made some sense, and I don't want to have to find a ghille suit or camo clothing (both bugged) to stop looking like fresh spawns in cherno :\

I want them back as well, but for different reasons.

Basically I think the main reason why people kill each other so much is because there's no way to tell who is a bandit and who's not. I'm not one of those people who shoot on sight, since I'm more of a path-finder, and avoid anyone and anything as much as possible. But in a general sense, I think people would shoot each other less if they knew who was a bandit and who wasn't.

Dr621 got it, atleast its like that for me... i rather kill then being killed but if the skin was back i would play alot more friendly.

I couldn't care less whether people know I'm a bandit or not. I just liked the bandit skins because they were cool looking. For me, they were an incentive to kill people.

So it seems it would be better if they change it to Bandit kills and murders, and only Murders give you the bandit skin, maybe if you kill enough bandits you get a different skin?

• Like 1

i absolutely think they should come back along with the humanity. such a great feature i am still shocked it was taken away. It worked and the only people who didn't like it were bandits who spawn camped and hated getting shot by a fresh spawn with a makarov because they were a target with a bandit skin. I remember reading that it wasn't realistic that you would never know who was really a bandit if this was a real apocalypse, I think if you went around murdering people for stuff your for sure going to dress a certain way so as to be less noticeable, hell maybe they'd wear victims fingers on a necklace around their neck, their crazy murderers. Besides how much realism do you want anyway, i mean how realistic is it to spawn at the coast alone with nothing, not very, you wouldnt run from a zombie apocalypse to the shore without grabbing shit or go with others. I say bring back humanity and bandit suits, I mjnean bandits can get ghillie sor camo anywho, and get rid of snipers-they suck for zombies and only encourage asshole campers. i don't mind dieing but from a sniper from god knows where, yea it gets old, and im not talking about in cherno Im talking about random snipings all over the map. You have no chance against a sniper unless the guy misses .

I loved the bandit skins, they look awesome (not to mention there are plenty of other skins we could use).

I want it back to look different from a Survivor.

Maybe the KOS stops when they see its a Survivor... who knows.

I would just love to see more skins added that shouldent be to hard to find so not everyone looks the same.

Bump.

I think they should be added, just differ Bandit Kills from Murders and only Muders put on a Bandit skin, maybe Bandit kills will give you a regulator or bounty hunter skin?

• Like 1

I want them back pluse MORE like other camo you can find. Becuase even though it has screwed me since they removed it "ie. trusted the wrong person". It truly adds that can I trust this guy factor. I LOVE THAT. That and we all know just trying to get out of cherno or elektro will snag you 3-5 murders at the gate which should have been bandits but they havent killed anyone yet. Player skin flags are carebear thats why everyone has a love hate with Czech Spec. Camo. Its awesome looking blends great in the fields but no wants something that says "shoot me" when they didn't more/less deserve it.

Side note more camo/reg-skins would make it easyer to tell your friends from foe cause of late my group at least once a night has a "wait is this you? BLAM" moment and its starting to piss me off...reminds me of WOW like 5years ago when i played EVERYONE looked the same....hate that alot.

P.S. I want the cop/police out fit. Would fit mine and my groups needs to the core "read sig".

~RyBo~

~Elektro Police Dept.~

~Sheriff~

+1 Anyone saying otherwise is a stupid kill on sight player