Sign in to follow this  
RebeccaBlack

This game is so f*cked up!

I have been playing constantly for the past 2 weeks and me and my friend have never had this many rollbacks in the same hour. Every fucking time we logout to change server or restarting the game we ALWAYS get 5 min rollbacks, what the f*ck is wrong with your servers? We have been playing on many many servers and its the same on every server. Two minutes ago, I died with my AS50, Rangefinder, NVG, 2 antibitoca and alot more, you want to know how? So do I.

I was riding my bike and suddenly I got teleported to some weird place with alot of cars, 2 seconds later I was back where I was riding my bike, but I didnt have my bike and I died seconds later. I didnt get killed from a sniper and I didnt get killed by a hacker.

My friend picked up all my stuffs, ran 2 minutes to safety to logout and when he joined another server, ROLLBACK!

F*ck you, DayZ Crew.

Everything about this game,

Is messed up atm.

FIX IT!

• Like 1

Ok. No problem, Rebecca Black, go back to making your wonderful music and leave the Alpha testing to real gamers.

• Like 5

1. It's an alpha stage mod, so there is no "fix it now" they are still MAKING the thing

2. You shouldn't be hopping servers anyway so serves you right

3. Quite being a whiny bitch and either suck it up and play the game, or quit. Either way no-one gives a shit.

• Like 1

1. It's an alpha stage mod, so there is no "fix it now" they are still MAKING the thing

2. You shouldn't be hopping servers anyway so serves you right

3. Quite being a whiny bitch and either suck it up and play the game, or quit. Either way no-one gives a shit.

Why shouldnt we be hopping servers? I got killed by some fucked up weird shit and therefore we decided to change servers? Dumbfuck.

Or you could just changed server that Isin't lagging like hell? Stupidest post of the week.

The server had 16 ping.

Edited by Boneboys
look

um.. I don't want to be as agressive...

chill out and try another server. If in the end it doesn't work, you know this isn't for you.

You get penalized for server hopping too much now.

First time we changed servers in about 2 hours.

This is literally an unfinished game, it's not a polished product you beg your mommy to get for you from gamestop. If you expected this to be Battlefield 3.5: ZOMBIES! then tough shit. You're meant to find these glitches and report them so that the devs can tweak and fix them, this isn't here solely for your enjoyment you entitled prick. Next time try and investigate a little before you come running to the boards and crying your eyes out as if some bully just took your lunch money.

Nice haiku at the end of your post, OP. I enjoyed it.

This is literally an unfinished game, it's not a polished product you beg your mommy to get for you from gamestop. If you expected this to be Battlefield 3.5: ZOMBIES! then tough shit. You're meant to find these glitches and report them so that the devs can tweak and fix them, this isn't here solely for your enjoyment you entitled prick. Next time try and investigate a little before you come running to the boards and crying your eyes out as if some bully just took your lunch money.

I reported this, didnt I? :D

Fix it....wow, the game is in the Alpha stages. That means you signed up to test bugs. This isn't a demo, this isn't a finished product. It's an A L P H A...

I've died to some odd BS before:

Zombies teleporting to the third floor OUTSIDE of the building and killing me on a ledge.

Zombies killing me by swiping at me through a wall.

Zombies killing me by swiping at me through the steps beneath me.

Getting disconnected while standing on the edge of a building looking down at zombies that were chasing me, logging back in and I'm on the ground with a broken leg and almost dead.

Bugs happen, it's an Alpha.

In case nobody has made it clear yet...It's an Alpha.

Fix it....wow, the game is in the Alpha stages. That means you signed up to test bugs. This isn't a demo, this isn't a finished product. It's an A L P H A...

I've died to some odd BS before:

Zombies teleporting to the third floor OUTSIDE of the building and killing me on a ledge.

Zombies killing me by swiping at me through a wall.

Zombies killing me by swiping at me through the steps beneath me.

Getting disconnected while standing on the edge of a building looking down at zombies that were chasing me, logging back in and I'm on the ground with a broken leg and almost dead.

Bugs happen, it's an Alpha.

In case nobody has made it clear yet...It's an Alpha.

Those buggs are some everyday buggs though, happens everytime I play.

Nice haiku at the end of your post, OP. I enjoyed it.

But he FAILED:

F*ck you, DayZ Crew. (5)

Everything about this game, (7)

Is messed up atm. (6?!?)

Unless you pronounce "atm" as "aht-um" instead of "ay-tee-em"

Wow, since I died I have had like 2fps all the time, laggs like fuq. I have always been able to play the game at the highest settings, what teh fuq is this?

Edited by RebeccaBlack