anton364@hotmail.nl

THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear OP. I seen you driving that thing like a moron. so I shot you with a 50cal and stole it.

thanks!!

Why fix the car yourself when you can let this guy do it then take it when he finishes?

One day I hope to fix up a Gaz. Then I'll drive it through Cherno/Electro announcing over Direct that the President has returned to re-establish order. I'm sure to be hailed as a hero and greeted with roses on that glorious day.

Sorry to hear that you died and lost a car, though 90% of the time it's your fault that you died. Try to consider all the things you did wrong and improve on them next time.

One day I hope to fix up a Gaz. Then I'll drive it through Cherno/Electro announcing over Direct that the President has returned to re-establish order. I'm sure to be hailed as a hero and greeted with roses on that glorious day.

Greeted with bullets more like.

As others have said, cars are death traps. If you don't hit something and blow it up yourself every bandit within earshot will hear you rumbling through the countryside and come hunting.

In other words, even if you do finally get one repaired and get to drive it, don't expect to last long. :)

Edited by walrus2517

Ever occur to you that repairing and using vehicles is more of a group activity? Not saying you can't do it solo, but then you have to realize that its not safe.

From what I saw in the first few posts, you left it at the spawn while you fixed it up. Why wouldn't you expect others to go for the same spawn?

Did you think you were special for those two hours? Many people have died in many worse ways than you.

Instead of getting angry and yelling at people ON THE FORUM, perhaps you should invest your time in making friends and strengthening your play-style to the point that the same won't occur again.

On a side note; this was probably karma for what you do to the English language every day.

-MONSTER

Lol, are you talking about that car nearby solnichniy?

now to bust out the ever popular....

U mad bro?

now to bust out the ever popular....

U mad bro?

You made me cry. Take responsibility!

-MONSTER

From what I saw in the first few posts, you left it at the spawn while you fixed it up. Why wouldn't you expect others to go for the same spawn?

Did you think you were special for those two hours? Many people have died in many worse ways than you.

Instead of getting angry and yelling at people ON THE FORUM, perhaps you should invest your time in making friends and strengthening your play-style to the point that the same won't occur again.

On a side note; this was probably karma for what you do to the English language every day.

-MONSTER

KILL THE FAT GUY IN REAL LIFE WHO THINKS HE KNOWS GRAMMAR^^^

haha,thanks for the laugh TC. Welcome to DAYZ... when things seem to be going perfect and THE BEST is the times when you should be the most worried. Things can change VERY fast.

This happens often actually. My buddy said him and some friends started a new server, I expected it to be near empty but it was jammed packed and a TON of people near the red car spawn at Stary Tents. I got out of there ASAP, alot of people had died there trying to get that car (including a friend who fixed half of it he said).

Edited by kozzy

RAAAAAGGGEEEE XD I've felt it so many times.... but after 30min you'll be back in game trying to find stuff.

AFTER 2 HOURS OF FINDING A CAR AND REPAIR IT I GOT ALL THE WEELS I GET KILLED REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FKING I QUITTT 8 CARS IN 2 DAYS IMPOSSIBLE

ive been running 10 times on the place getting weels when i got the 4th weel i get killed? CANT FKING CANT THIS IS A JOKE

mj-laughing.gif

Edited by Enemy11