jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

I'm seeing the exact same thing Sad Clown posted up at the top of this page. Thirty minutes ago, I actually saw the server in the CP.. even though it didn't seem to really be running.

SERVER IS UP!

When connecting it says "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application..."

Edited by Paratus

I purchased a server and it states as active, but I haven't received any other information. Is this normal?

Thanks!

Order# - 5923605371

My server has been up for 2 days but nobody can enter the server. You'll be stuck on loading, fix it please or give me my money back.

Pretty sure my server isn't white-listed and isn't playable.

It's now been over 8 hours since my server went online, and people can still not connect to it. That's after going into my third day of waiting for it to come online at all.

The ticket I created over 6 hours ago (#459449) about this has yet to receive any response, too.

C'mon guys.. I want to like you and all but you need to meet me halfway!

Jonnerz i sent a ticket in can i add the Lingor Island map to my service????? ticket is 425896

Edited by iLLxTyphus

Wow, unbelievable....

I guess I know who NOT to rent host space from... HFB---> OUT, ALTITUDE--> OUT

I'm still waiting for my server. Day 3 and counting, with nobody replying to my tickets at all.

I'm still waiting for my server. Day 3 and counting, with nobody replying to my tickets at all.

I'm with you, 3rd day and counting and no replies either.

Our TS Server hosted by hostaltitude went down and no response to our ticket yet. The control panel of our DayZ Server is also unreachable. Seriously you guys should have enough money now to hire more people. The communication is non existent right now. ticket is

Until they fix the control panel don't expect servers to get setup, i guess the fix they did to improve performance has gone wrong, they will get it fixed shortly I hope, we have been 3 days waiting for our server instant setup server

The other post says follow twitter for updates and nothing about the CP being down is on there yet

I've had my server for 2 days now. Day 1 it went down after I would say 4 hours. I did get a reply the next day after emailing them and I was ok with it thinking it was due to time zones. They at that point had fixed the server.

Day 2 server goes down for maint and I understood that but then it is not playable after the maint is done. After sending another ticket they say it was because *the command line to start up the server was wrong*..ok I have no idea how that happened since I've only changed the host name. (They never said I did it either they just said that was the issue.) However the server never comes back up. We see it come up when we search for it and when we try to log into it, we sit on the loading screen with our names flashing red in the corner. So I send more emails, no response.

Day 3 I now cant even get to the control panel page. I have cancelled my recurring payment plan. They have one more shot to fix this and have it running in a reasonable manner or I will move on when this month is up. This is not a threat at all to them as I know that they do not care, they already have my money, I am just making a statement that I wont stick around with a company that does not value me as a customer and looks at me as a $ only. Id love to just stay with them and have the server work but this is wrong reading all of these posts and issues that everyone is having.

Look, I am just as dissatisfied as the next person is. I even asked them to cancel my subscription at the end of my current billing period. But there is no need for anyone to be acting childish by stomping their feet and bashing them. Anyone who has worked in the service industry will tell you that being an asshole about things will do nothing in the way of helping you... at all. It just makes you look like a whiny little child, and more than likely they will take their time with your problems out of spite.

I am getting very frustrated with them.

Its been almost a week since I purchased a server and ts3 with them. My ts3 keeps crashing and going down. Not to mention with the latest CP problems and no communication I am tempted to cancel my account. Which is a shame because I have enjoyed it so far up to the part with the lack of communication.

Ticket #146735

edit: seems that no one can connect to the server after working fine for almost a week. WTF is going on over there.

Edited by Hashisx

Update:

I requested to cancel my servers,with the full refund because its day 5, unless they can provide some form of communication about wtf is going on with all their servers. This has become a fucking joke now.

Edited by Hashisx

cant even turn my own server off to combat hackers so i can get my logs and their GUID's this is the 2nd time in a month crap like this has happened, i want credit on my next month b.c the range of customer support goes from great to complete utter crap. if not ill take my money to another host

i honestly do not care about thier operating hours if they host in the US they need customer support in the US no excuses, the CP has been down most of the day with no updates. so theres no excuses anymore