jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

acedew, you were an awesome guy to go raiding with although it didn't last long and most of it was just zombie slaying.

Hope we can meet up again one of these dayz. (see what I did there). Oh and if anyone wants to team up I'm up for it, but i'm usually on AU or NZ servers.

Was playing with a "mark" on a Cairns private hive. We had a UAZ and I needed a transfusion but the server crashed and has been down ever since

Swedish guy, DE.... Something. Think it was three numbers. Called me crazy axeman and ran, but when you found out we were from the same country we teamed up. Went to cherno, you took the lee enfield since I was content with my axe. We found each a backpack. Then, server connection seperated us. I'm sorry =(

Edited by Snablas

hey im starting a youtube account and uploading dayz videos me and 3-4-5 others(a team) :-D

and it would help if you could all have a look first upload to day so not nuffin really just a test video to see how well i could upload. but real crazy vids coming up different maps

so please view and fill free to view to view team members acount they will also be uploading

but just give it a look and in a couple of dayz would have some crazy vids up abit slow right now coz i just started but i wont let you down :-D THANKS

ill be happy to answere any questions are do any request

YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/hyparkid

pc specs:

motherboard: asus maximus v gene

cpu: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 4 cores clocked at 4.2Ghz

power supply: corsair 650w psu

graphics card: MSI N560GTX-448 Twin Frozr III Power Edition 1.2GB

ram: corsair 4gb ram

HDD: western digital 500gb caviar blue

case: Cm Storm Mid Tower Scout Case (soon getting a corsair C70)

operating system: windows 7 pro

NICK W! My NZ server buddy, after I died I came to find you, then I saw you died :( I will avenge your death :(

Death avenged. Assuming the guy who killed you was the guy who killed me. I avenged my death at least

AU2 - 21/10/12 - Approximately 12:06PM

BiGFOOT or BiGBOOT. . I am Andres.You found me at Zeleno on an ATV and gave me some things. We were on our way East and picked up a player. We saw someone spawn and went to pick him up. Then someone else with an MG and a zombie skin spawned and shot at us. I aborted because I didn't want to get killed by a hacker. He flipped the ATV with MG fire and broke my legs. It was quite obvious because of the skin, and because he spawned on the coast with an MG.

I hope you read this. Tell me how the little adventure went. I'm quite interested.

Edited by Killer110

October 28th (namalsk)

I don't remember your name, but you saved my life and you didn't even know it.

I was in vorkuta hiding in a broken down building, I stumbled upon 3 dead guys and looted the little I could find. Just around around the corner a random guy appeared and I shot him dead not knowing who he was, he joined the dead bodies on the floor. You were outside and yelled in direct that you knew i was there. I was fending of the zombies when you came in. After you saw the bodies you asked if I had killed them, I said no, but I did kill one of them. I needed food bad so I asked you where the market was. You said for me to follow, so I did.

Once we got in as we were looting someone shot you trough the window with a lee. You dropped down unconscious , and I panicked. I ran out the back door. I didn't know if you were alive or dead, but something told me to get the hell out of there. I escaped vorkuta and went off to live a very rewarding life.

I'm so sorry I didn't come back for you, I remember you asked for blood before you got shot but I didn't have any. Thank you for not killing me when you had the jump on me, and thank you for saving me by taking the bullet.

Sincerely,

-frostwolf

Doctor Wong

I held an AKM i your face, demanded you transfuse me. You did. He was cut down by the AS50 team i was hunting 30 seconds after I left. I won in the end. I dedicated a video to you, hope you get to see it. It will be uploaded in a couple hours.

Hey, to that guy I saw in the church in Elektro.

We talked about teaming up, but after those zombies I died and then we both got separated. We teamed up to kill that m14 sniper?

Server: US 1154, ~7:50 PM EST

Message me if this is you

Edited by Icy954

Spire, I met him on my first day in dayz on I think UK22, he had an Ak Kobra, and we hunted deer stands near Bor

[GB] Rush... srry for killin u.. me n my bro were in that barrack in Balota... It was my first pvp kill... didnt feel good doin it.. Tonight I drink in ur honor

November 24th

on a vet server i play on i thought to myself before i leave i might as well say something in the group chat incase it really does work while in the lobby right before you enter the game. i cant recall what i said but i just remember saying after it that i guess noone can hear this and logged. the next day i came in and on the NWAF i noticed a marker that said sup pox??

whoever that is please find me here, hopefully you saw my marker saying who ever said this find me on the fourm

I´m looking for Martin,

we teamed up on DE 686, a sniper got us near cherno.

If you read this send me a PM

I'm looking for a guy who was on UK 108 on 5th december, You were in elektro, and after we both walked into the offices, I told you about my broken leg tragedy, and you went to get me morphine, one of the nicest guys I've met of DayZ

Pm me if you see this or want to play together

I'm looking for a player whos name was Dr. ing .... (something) he killed me in elektro and i spent the next two and a half hours getting a rifle and hunting him down, i managed to sneak up and i was right behind him (within 50m) when the server crashed (i think? whatever it was i couldnt get back on or find it), he knows me in-game as Connor, we were playing on the uk 410 server and were having an amazing hunting game, if anyone can help me find him for a rematch it would be much appreciated!

Cobaas

Hello

I am new to DayZ and just lookin for a few good people to form a group. I am a friendly player, always willing to help people who derserve it, but will protect my own. If anyone is interested you can just reply, or add me to skype at ggregg77. If anyone would rather teamspeak or somethin we can figure that out too.

Thanks everyone!

Man im just looking for help lol.

skype name:xdwj1234x

steam name :dwj1234