Garful

NY7 / NY8 - Hacking known and permitted

Heh, this is rich. I've killed both HF and GANG members who had the exact same items on them. Take that for what its worth. Also, none of us use the object removal exploit. You can mention Dmytro all you want, but this is a guy who downloaded "RUSSIAN HACKER PROGRAM" so he could try and change his grades and ended up owning himself, and spent weeks of game time in WoW trying to run up walls and glitch areas. Even so, he didn't do any of this on NY7 either, so i'm not sure where any of this is coming from.

I don't even see why you're reporting this.

Just waste the Devs time, its ok.

They're exploits, not hacks. Hacks are third party softwares.

Trying to help fix the game which is in ALPHA.

I'm not here to argue, but I'll respond since I am the OP. I had intended for this to be informative, and for BIS decide if this was appropriate or not.

I had made my decision. I want to play on a server where admins abhor this type of behavior, not allow and defend it.

I see a lot of people trying to minimize what the known players are doing. Calling this an exploit only, or even a glitch.

This is not a glitch, or an exploit. An exploit is a use of game mechanics in an unintended way to gain an advantage. It's disconnecting under fire so you don't die. It's ghosting. It's stealing items from others packs in debug forest.

A hack is a manipulation of either the server side or client side files in order to gain an advantage. It doesn't matter if you are using a third party designed program to do it for you, or manipulating the files manually yourself.

I'll state again; I am not reporting Faindizzle hacking. However, he knew about it. He allowed it. Everyone who reads this can decide for themselves whether they believe this is legitimate testing or not, and whether these players were killing anyone who came into Cherno, and stealing hidden vehicles because they could see across forests to just to help fix the game, I'm reporting this because:

1) NY7 is a server I played on, helped promote and donated to. It is a heavily promoted server, with known streamers playing on it. A lot of people are enticed to come check out this fun server. I'm warning people, as I feel the admins should have been, that apparently there is some testing of potential hacks going on in Cherno.

2) I'm letting BIS know of what I feel may be inappropriate behavior on a server they allowed to host DayZ. Hacks are really hurting DayZ. It's popularity and demand for the product went from just a small base of ArmA 2 players checking out Hall's mod, to having a larger player base than most live MMOs. I like the people I met on NY7. I liked some of the people currently hacking, and I certainly liked Faindizzle whom, until this, I thought could be a leader in this fledgling community. However, I don't stand for hacking, and I'll roll over on people in my own clan if I hear about it. So, sorry if hurt anyone's feelings with this thread, but, yeah... Fuck hackers.

• Like 2

Heh, this is rich. I've killed both HF and GANG members who had the exact same items on them. Take that for what its worth. Also, none of us use the object removal exploit. You can mention Dmytro all you want, but this is a guy who downloaded "RUSSIAN HACKER PROGRAM" so he could try and change his grades and ended up owning himself, and spent weeks of game time in WoW trying to run up walls and glitch areas. Even so, he didn't do any of this on NY7 either, so i'm not sure where any of this is coming from.

BTW, I never mentioned you or Junkyard. I really like Junkyard and I have no problem with you. I like Pat too, though I don't know if he stills wear your guys tag.

I don't think the duping should have been brought up. That's not what this thread is about. I did not do this to out anyone, certainly not Junkyard who is how I found out about all of it in the first place (whether he willingly let me know or not).

DYMTRO was a hacker and was banned for it, but I shouldn't have even mentioned him. I'm not trying to point fingers and say "I think it was this guy, or I heard it was this guy." In fact, Tonic posted a sticky here saying they don't want to hear that crap.

All I'm doing is providing the facts. It's happening on NY7. The admins know about it, and are okay with it. Players beware, and BIS should look into it.

That's it. I'm done.

(unless I fall for a troll, which happens to me often)

Did anyone ever look at the other threads in this Cheat Report Section? We as admins can`t do shit about it! Even if we see strange things to happen, only thing we can do is kick, restart server and worst case ban a player.

Its been going on for weeks now that cheats, hacks, exploits are in this game. To be honest I am tired of reading this. Fain, me and other admins tried to counterfeit this.

Our mumble server is free for all, its not a clan that is inside. We can`t take responsibilty for anyone of you! We do not promote any type of cheat, hacking or exploiting! You guys on the other side just make it public in an unapropiate way. Blaming people that tried to offer you guys a place to play. Go blame BIS or even the DEV team. I report any kind of exploit, glitch I see at others and you know what? I didnt even get an answer from them!!! For me this final glitch of removed trees killes my dayz love as soon as i heared about it. I will play this if they are able to handle it.

Oh yeah, and for the people that cry about us knowing there are hacks out there? Look at the other pages of thsi section, this is a joke!

If you dont like us offering you the chance to play on ny7/8 ... well go to any of the other 999 servers out there ...

Realy unthankful,

• Like 1

BTW, I never mentioned you or Junkyard. I really like Junkyard and I have no problem with you. I like Pat too, though I don't know if he stills wear your guys tag.

I don't think the duping should have been brought up. That's not what this thread is about. I did not do this to out anyone, certainly not Junkyard who is how I found out about all of it in the first place (whether he willingly let me know or not).

DYMTRO was a hacker and was banned for it, but I shouldn't have even mentioned him. I'm not trying to point fingers and say "I think it was this guy, or I heard it was this guy." In fact, Tonic posted a sticky here saying they don't want to hear that crap.

All I'm doing is providing the facts. It's happening on NY7. The admins know about it, and are okay with it. Players beware, and BIS should look into it.

That's it. I'm done.

(unless I fall for a troll, which happens to me often)

Well i just want you to understand what was going on garful and the order in which things happened. so maybe u guys wont feel like fain or any of my friends were trying to mess with you or hack this game, and im gonna take my time and write this cuz my writing skills suck and i apologies.

OK here we go

1. Monday morning Pz cant access tent in tree deletes tree file and find out that he can play with no trees.

2. Later that afternoon after i wake up cuz i hadnt slept all night i messaged fain and let him know what Pz had discovered.

3. 40 mins later i joined up in fains mumble and heard him and the other admins complaining how shitty this game is that you can do shit like this and heard one of his admins trying to delete other files to see what else could be deleted.

4. i made a thread in the cheating thread that this game is broken and this needs to be fixed.

5. i messaged kyriel telling her that pz had found away to get rid of trees and this game is a hunk of shit, and that fain and the other admins were messing around deleting files.

6. I learned that fain and the admins were just testing this shit out to report to the devs.

7.you started this thread acussing fain and admins of hacking and that fain allowed it to happen ( of course he allowed it to happen they were testing it out on each other). i dont understand what the big deal is

if anyone was hacking for real or deleting game files to mess with other player do u think i would have told anyone? let me just run around saying im hacking so i get banned thats good idea just understand that fain is not a bad guy and not trying to do anything but help make make light of a pretty huge problem with this game as am i.

The hacking in this game is riduculas on any server you join, cuz this games anti cheating prevention is about as good as my typing skills so you can join a diffrent server but just remember when u have players teleporting in and killing you or flying helios around and dive bombing you with jets. Its not me or fain or jesus or gay obama doing it.

its this shitty game atleast fain is trying to run a decent server and try to stop people from killing other players with jets and hacked in weapons half the other severs out there dont have any active admins.

and if you think that there arent hackers on every server read the rest of the cheat forums theres probably like 50 new threads a day about cheaters or hackers.

You guys should be feel pretty shitty about yourselfs for trying to drag fains name threw the mud. Myself im not a saint here i dup items like a champ and ive been know to find a nice wall and sit inside and throw tin cans at people and tell them i need help! But poor fain hasnt ever done anything but play with us and try to organize events and restart the server any time the game starts to get laggy cuz of the shitty engine it runs on.

i know im not the only one whos duped an item wether on purpose or by accident who the fuck cares the game is broken but if i kill you or find a truck that u hid. its because you suck or i got lucky.

• Like 1

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

:)

Well. Anyway be back to dayz once this is fixed

Edited by liukang_168
  • Like 1

Well i just want you to understand what was going on garful and the order in which things happened. so maybe u guys wont feel like fain or any of my friends were trying to mess with you or hack this game, and im gonna take my time and write this cuz my writing skills suck and i apologies.

OK here we go

1. Monday morning Pz cant access tent in tree deletes tree file and find out that he can play with no trees.

2. Later that afternoon after i wake up cuz i hadnt slept all night i messaged fain and let him know what Pz had discovered.

3. 40 mins later i joined up in fains mumble and heard him and the other admins complaining how shitty this game is that you can do shit like this and heard one of his admins trying to delete other files to see what else could be deleted.

4. i made a thread in the cheating thread that this game is broken and this needs to be fixed.

5. i messaged kyriel telling her that pz had found away to get rid of trees and this game is a hunk of shit, and that fain and the other admins were messing around deleting files.

6. I learned that fain and the admins were just testing this shit out to report to the devs.

7.you started this thread acussing fain and admins of hacking and that fain allowed it to happen ( of course he allowed it to happen they were testing it out on each other). i dont understand what the big deal is

if anyone was hacking for real or deleting game files to mess with other player do u think i would have told anyone? let me just run around saying im hacking so i get banned thats good idea just understand that fain is not a bad guy and not trying to do anything but help make make light of a pretty huge problem with this game as am i.

The hacking in this game is riduculas on any server you join, cuz this games anti cheating prevention is about as good as my typing skills so you can join a diffrent server but just remember when u have players teleporting in and killing you or flying helios around and dive bombing you with jets. Its not me or fain or jesus or gay obama doing it.

its this shitty game atleast fain is trying to run a decent server and try to stop people from killing other players with jets and hacked in weapons half the other severs out there dont have any active admins.

and if you think that there arent hackers on every server read the rest of the cheat forums theres probably like 50 new threads a day about cheaters or hackers.

You guys should be feel pretty shitty about yourselfs for trying to drag fains name threw the mud. Myself im not a saint here i dup items like a champ and ive been know to find a nice wall and sit inside and throw tin cans at people and tell them i need help! But poor fain hasnt ever done anything but play with us and try to organize events and restart the server any time the game starts to get laggy cuz of the shitty engine it runs on.

i know im not the only one whos duped an item wether on purpose or by accident who the fuck cares the game is broken but if i kill you or find a truck that u hid. its because you suck or i got lucky.

I've already talked to PAT in mumble. But thanks. +beans for a readable post from you though <3

• Like 1

"DYMTRO was a hacker and was banned for it"

let me just reply to this dmytro hacked like one day and got banned the same day i wouldnt really call him a hacker i think he just got bored he was an idiot but not really a "Hacker".

So if all an admin can do about these 'issues' (no one wants to own up to the fact that they are cheating, so i will call them issues) Why aren't these people banned?

Because its not going on anymore.

That's a wrap everyone! Good show, lets do this again some other time!

My next game.

• Like 2

Because its not going on anymore.

That's a wrap everyone! Good show, lets do this again some other time!

My next game.

You know what sucks? You were the best admin ive seen, but you love that little l33t crowd.

• Like 2

So if all an admin can do about these 'issues' (no one wants to own up to the fact that they are cheating, so i will call them issues) Why aren't these people banned?

Because the Devs won't give admins some sort of function that lets them spectate other players to see if their hacking. Also can you guys make an example ive honestly never heard of this glitch what files are you guys messing around with ethe PBOs?

Edited by Gaidoon

The Devs know about this errr bug.

They already know which files do what.

Thankyou for the info guys. You all got your point accross, and we are all testers here.

Locking Thread now as relevent info has already been discussed.

• Like 4