Garful

NY7 / NY8 - Hacking known and permitted

Glad you are happy.

However, I am not going to respond to that gibberish you posted thou. Feel free to deny what you have been doing until you are blue in the face, but don’t be surprised when no one believes you.

"Blue in the face" LOL, I see what you did there.

Edited by Felucian
  • Like 1

Still doesn't change the fact that based on the screen shots above you have been duping items since 7/02/2012. Sorry, doesn't take 2 weeks for you to "test" how to dupe something. At that point your just perfecting it.

• Like 1

This thread is interesting... but Kyriel...

mcchris.jpg

WHAT THE HELL?

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy. But I just did bath salts, your face looks tasty.

Edited by kyriel
  • Like 2

Well this shit got outta hand fast. Imma go play mount and blade. Just keep in mind you have all, for the most part, been extremely cool with each other. You join everyone's VOIP servers, hang out, do dumb shit together, that sorta thing. Sooo i guess your all gunna let a game ruin any sort of friendship you had with these ppl. GG.

Oh and another thing. Stop acting like your not all friends on steam. Just talk the shit over on there.... BE DAPPER!

Edited by Faindizzle

I don't need those who are so small in real life that they have to cheat in a silly game as friends.

• Like 2

Well this shit got outta hand fast. Imma go play mount and blade. Just keep in mind you have all, for the most part, been extremely cool with each other. You join everyone's VOIP servers, hang out, do dumb shit together, that sorta thing. Sooo i guess your all gunna let a game ruin any sort of friendship you had with these ppl. GG.

Oh and another thing. Stop acting like your not all friends on steam. Just talk the shit over on there.... BE DAPPER!

Your right, we have. When it comes to cheating though, Gang draws the line. We have been gaming for over 15 years together and not once have we tolerated any cheating from those in Gang or those we associate with. That policy has served us well in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

Edited by Gawl
  • Like 1

OK.... WHOEVER BROUGHT DUPPING INTO THIS.... PLZ STOP. THAT ISNT WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TALKING ABOUT HERE. LETS ALL MEET ON MUMBLE AND TALK THE DUPING ISSUE OVER. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE ABILITY TO REMOVE ARMA 2 GAME FILES FOR OBJECTS IN ORDER TO SEE FOR MILES, SHOOT THROUGH OBJECTS, HIDE VEHICLES WITHIN BUILDINGS SO THAT NOBODY CAN USE THEM AND ULTIMATELY DESTROY THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE BY DOING SO. THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN TESTED THE PAST DAY, NOT THE OTHER STUFF YOU GUYS BROUGHT HERE WHICH IS UNRELATED TO THIS EXPLOIT. LOOK AT THE FIRST POST MADE BY GARFUL. THAT IS WHAT MOST OF US ARE TRYING TO DISPUTE.

To be honest I agree with Faindizzle about meeting up on the mumble for NY7&8. Just to talk all of this over. This thread has gone to shit and I know its going to be either taken down after this post or closed. I like you all personally and don't want to tarnish what relationships we have left. I genuinely think much of the confusion around this whole thread will be fixed if we just talk this out. Also, if you deny this offer because you don't want to take 5 min out of your day to install mumble, which is free btw, that is no excuse for ignoring the most civil way to dispute this little scurry we have all gotten in.

• Like 2

Ok kyriel your reaction and interpretation of what i said to you was based on my limmited understanding at the time and anger of how shitty this game is that u can just take trees out of the game. when i said that too i had not fully understood that they were just testing out what extent that u can remove shit from the game and have it still work.

Ive never cheated in this game i dont spawn in vechicles or run around killing people with weapons that arent in the game

duping items happens in this game and i dont give a shit tents dups themself and changing skins dups items too shit happens thats not fuckin cheating thats the game being bugged and a hunk of shit

im not 100% sold ont he fact that the gang clan arent hackers i got killed by a hacker after we got into a fire fight with you but i didnt start accuse you of hacking i just stoped playing for a couple days.

this game is an alpha and is broken so deal with it play on ny 7 or don't i dont care you and your shitty clan being on the server means nothing to me.

Fain is a great admin and a helpful member of the dayz community. Pz tent was inaccesible because it was in a tree he was trying to figure out how to acess it and forwhatever reason he tried deleting the file for trees and guess what it worked he had no trees and the game worked i reported this on the forums and told fain he has direct communication with developers and other admins and was testing out how buggy this game is to give in his report. you guys need to shut the fuck up and get a clue you can play on other servers and ur gonna die to hackers and people exploiting just as much atleast on this server fains trying to do somthing about it he doesnt allow it to go on the game allows this shit to go on cuz its broken.

and as far as dmytro hacking i have no control over what he does hes russian i never played with him while he was fucking with that shit and he was doing it on some indonesian server or somthing. so again I don't hack i don't cheat i dont use and third party programs to get items, and when me and my friends play together we play for fun and we play legit. items in this game get dupped thats not cheating thast the game being broken and i dont care if it happens because you lose items to tents and to rocks and doorways killing you.

Edited by joed9988
  • Like 2

Also, if you deny this offer because you don't want to take 5 min out of your day to install mumble, which is free btw, that is no excuse for ignoring the most civil way to dispute this little scurry we have all gotten in.

I have mumble. I've been on mumble. I'm not on mumble all the time because we have people who don't play DayZ on Ventrilo. I was just on mumble 10 minutes ago, nobody's there to talk to.

Like I said, I don't hate anybody. But Junkyard? my "reaction interpitation"? You and your shitty posts mean nothing to me.

• Like 1

you jumped in and out of mumble fast. I literally saw you join got a soda and you were gone. I am waiting ;)

I have mumble. I've been on mumble. I'm not on mumble all the time because we have people who don't play DayZ on Ventrilo. I was just on mumble 10 minutes ago, nobody's there to talk to.

Like I said, I don't hate anybody. But Junkyard? my "reaction interpitation"? You and your shitty posts mean nothing to me.

lol, I'm working on it atm, I didn't say right now. Ill go back to the server and ill try and bring others with me.

Funny thread... The excuses for exploiting are hilarious... Especially the duping part lol

I bet if he passworded his server to test this bug, 50 of you dumbasses would hop on "BLACKLIST THIS SERVER" bandwagons.

Not knowing that the point of an "Alpha test", is to "Test" and fix bugs/issues.

i was just saying that i was wrong when i said fain was playing without trees and that you misundertood what i was saying you dont have to be a cunt

you dont have to be a cunt

We got ourselves a real ladys man right here...

• Like 2

I bet if he passworded his server to test this bug, 50 of you dumbasses would hop on "BLACKLIST THIS SERVER" bandwagons.

Not knowing that the point of an "Alpha test", is to "Test" and fix bugs/issues.

I'm just going to jump in onto this thread with this post.

It's not really a bug if he's deleting files to get rid of buildings, trees, and that sort of stuff. I suppose you could call it a bug, but not so much.

Private servers aren't allowed, so of course the majority would say to blacklist it.

Alpha is to find bugs and fix it, but they found this bug, and have been using it for a long time now, they could have reported this bug a long time ago. From what I see in those pictures up top (on page 2 and 1), is they have been doing this since July 02. They have had way enough time to figure it out, and report it into the devs. No, they didn't, they decided to exploit it to their needs.

Edited by Spirit
  • Like 1

It's not really a bug if he's deleting files to get rid of buildings, trees, and that sort of stuff. I suppose you could call it a bug, but not so much.

Sorry, yes it is a bug. Meaning it is something you can do, but was not intended to.

Private servers aren't allowed, so of course the majority would say to blacklist it.

Private servers would be better off than open servers, and anyone who blames "But, but they just loot their own server and join others!" Yes, because people would love to spend 40-60 bucks a month to play on ANOTHER persons server.

Alpha is to find bugs and fix it, but they found this bug, and have been using it for a long time now, they could have reported this bug a long time ago. From what I see in those pictures up top (on page 2 and 1), is they have been doing this since July 02. They have had way enough time to figure it out, and report it into the devs. No, they didn't, they decided to exploit it to their needs.

Seems like they could have fixed this bug since July 02, the dev team "Have had way enough time to figure it out, and fix it."

But no, they didn't, and they decided to leave it be and instead let threads like this happen.

It cuts both ways, but it seems like only 1/1000 (If even) of this forums members understand that.

Sorry, yes it is a bug. Meaning it is something you can do, but was not intended to.

Private servers would be better off than open servers, and anyone who blames "But, but they just loot their own server and join others!" Yes, because people would love to spend 40-60 bucks a month to play on ANOTHER persons server.

Seems like they could have fixed this bug since July 02, the dev team "Have had way enough time to figure it out, and fix it."

But no, they didn't, and they decided to leave it be and instead let threads like this happen.

It cuts both ways, but it seems like only 1/1000 (If even) of this forums members understand that.

Okay, if a bug is doing something the game didn't intend for you to do, then it is also exploiting. Exploiting is doing something the game didn't intend for you to do.

Private servers would only be allowed if every sever had different players, meaning your character is only saved on that one server, which won't happen.

Developers don't know about this if someone doesn't tell them, which no one told them what the specific bug was. Of course their excuse is that they were "testing" it and was going to tell the developers, but yet they have been "testing" it since at least July 02, which it would only take a few days to "test" it then send it into the developers. They decided to abuse it.

Which by the way you defend them, I am guessing you are one of them, just face it you guys, you got caught exploiting and wanted to hide it. Explains why he was wanting to talk privately on Mumble, probably so he could make a deal with them to keep them quiet.

Edited by Spirit

Which by the way you defend them, I am guessing you are one of them, just face it you guys, you got caught exploiting and wanted to hide it. Explains why he was wanting to talk privately on Mumble, probably so he could make a deal with them to keep them quiet.

Sorry, I don't even own ARMA 2 - So no, I'm not one of them.

But you don't need to be "One of them" to know what it takes to test a bug, trust me.

Sorry, I don't even own ARMA 2 - So no, I'm not one of them.

But you don't need to be "One of them" to know what it takes to test a bug, trust me.

Well, I do know it doesn't take longer then a week to test a bug out, what is there to even test? The only thing they could "test" about it is if they could go through walls or kill people, which doesn't take longer then a day to find that out.

There is nothing about them to defend, they clearly exploited the game and now they are trying to cover it up when someone they trusted decides to do the right thing, and post pictures of admitting that they "see through walls". Then they want to talk on Mumble with them to try getting them to delete this post, I know it.

I'll say it again, they know they did the wrong thing here, and they know they got caught, and now they are just trying to pretend like they were "testing" it out, when none of the screen shots posted says anything about them testing it out. It only says they deleted files, and doesn't see trees, buildings, or rocks.

Oh, let's not forget them duplicating too.

EDIT: Oh, and I do know the OP has him saying they were testing, but the pictures posted by Kyriel with Junkyard telling her about it, he says nowhere they are testing it out. Of course he would tell Garful that he was just "testing" it, because he doesn't want to get caught.

Edited by Spirit

First picture, text 9-12.

Second Picture, 1-7.

Don't say "It does't say they're testing" when half of the text provided says that they ARE.

Can someone make a link and show how to do this exploit to show us how bad you guys think it is i mean if it is that bad then the more people either knowing about it or using it will make the dev team work harder to fix it.

Lol i was asking what are you deleting and what would it accomplish.