adamtheheretic

Wolf Armouries - Store

udLzK.png

STORE

Welcome To Wolf Armouries Store!

A locus to conduct friendly business, there's no misconduct when buying, selling or trading your munitions and other items you worked oh so arduously for.

This is a Freeside Trading Co. endorsed store. I'm also a member of Freeside Trading Company, being a gatherer I come across a lot of loot, and I don't specifically need it, nor do Freeside. This is why my store exists. The idea is that I come to a consensus of trade agreements with the customers, and we then trade, if either agent is unhappy with the situation at any time we can disband the deal in an instant.

Don't fret! If the item you want is not listed, it does not mean I do not have the item for trade but rather that it is not in abundance and you may have to make a better offer to get it. A few examples of this have been offers for Night Vision Goggles, Ghillie Suits and Antibiotics that were not on the list at the time but I still made a trade for.

If you have any questions, send me a message.

STATUS

The store is currently closed, this will be the case until the standalone release. The reason is that I was banned, here is the thread I created after being banned which explains the original explanation and also the edit which talks about my global ban. [Link]

I have appealed but still have not received an e-mail and cannot access the public hive so I cannot physically run the store.

Message for any further information.

TESTIMONIALS

Below are the original testimonials attributed to my store, linked is a thread dedicated specifically to testimonials and I will keep it up to date. [Link]

Trade went successful with FishisTwonk, Almost got thunderdome'd on route to the trade meet but was able to survive and exchange goods.

Trustworthy.

Bump for FishIsTwonk' camp, a good guy. True to his word. Just traded with him as planned and everything went smooth. More people should be like this. If anyone out there is looking to do some trading this is the guy to see. Thanks again Fish, looking forward to doing more trades with you in the future

Excellent Trade! Very friendly player, 100% safe trade, and a very quick trade as well! Would trade with again.

HUB

Edited by FishIsTwonk
  • Like 17

HAVE

Weapons:

Assault Rifles:

- L85A2 AWS

- FN FAL

- FN FAL AN/PVS-4

- M4A3 CCO

- M4A1 CCO SD

- M4A1 HWS M203

- M16A2

- M16A2 M203

- M16A4 ACOG

Sub machine Guns:

- MP5A5

- MP5SD6

- Bizon SD

Light Machine Guns:

- M240

- M249

- Mk 48 Mod 0

Shotguns:

- M1014

- Remington 870

Sniper Rifles:

- BAF AS50

- M137

- DMR

- M24

- M14 AIM

- SVD Camo

Sidearms:

- G17

- M9

- M9 SD

- M1911

- Revolver

- PDW

Ammo:

- Too Much

Tools:

- NVG

- Range Finder

- GPS

Equipment:

- Tents

- Antibiotics

- Blood Bags

- Morphine

- Grenades

- Camo Clothing

- Ghillie Suit

- Bear Traps

- Satchel Charges

- Etc.

Vehicles:

- N/A

WANT

Weapons:

Miscellaneous:

- M136

Ammo:

- Offer

Tools:

- N/A

Equipment:

- N/A

Vehicles:

- Old Bike

- ATV

- UAZ

- Military Offroad

- V3S Civilian

Edited by FishIsTwonk
  • Like 4

I like this idea, I've been looking for somewhere to trade the items that my group doesn't really need. I'll take inventory in a bit and figure out what we can trade.

Sorry about the double post.

My group has a massive overabundance of DMRs, if anyone wants one we can work something out.

Sorry about the double post.

My group has a massive overabundance of DMRs, if anyone wants one we can work something out.

That's okay, it's a free bump for the thread. I don't specifically need a DMR but if you need any random items that you're willing to trade for them I'd take one or two... Same with a PDW.

SESUK1 - Trade

I slightly regret putting a server in the title but hopefully people will realise that's more for the vehicles I want and that they can trade any items across any server.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

So, I don't think an organised trade "group" works perfectly well as we saw with the swift rise and fall of Freeside Trading Co.

Oh, we're still alive and kicking. We've just moved to our own forum, is all. I'll admit we've hit a wall with being unable to fortify our own bases, and we've got no way to securely store gear, but that's something that will only get better with time. We can still easily fortify our trade posts (we're running another trade this weekend). Don't count us as out of the fight yet :P

• Like 2

Oh, we're still alive and kicking. We've just moved to our own forum, is all. I'll admit we've hit a wall with being unable to fortify our own bases, and we've got no way to securely store gear, but that's something that will only get better with time. We can still easily fortify our trade posts (we're running another trade this weekend). Don't count us as out of the fight yet :P

I know the group still exists and it's still a great idea but I don't think you'll ever be able to fortify a base and having a large organised group is good until you try to hold a point, especially with the amount of banditry and ghosting that exists.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

You will be betrayed.

I bet

You will be betrayed.

I bet

It's a risk but my general consensus is to take a group to use as overwatch and leave all my valuables at camp, the only thing I'm losing if I'm betrayed is a number on "Days Survived"... And possibly gaining better equipment if they bring something decent to slay me with.

Is the Bizon SD really that rare? I find the damn thing pretty much whereever i go.

I still hope the trading post idea works out, im fine with player driven events but not with any special trade or pve servers.

Hoping to attend one in the near future, just dont look at the heartbeat, ive been alive for a pretty long time and a lot of stuff has happened since.

Is the Bizon SD really that rare? I find the damn thing pretty much whereever i go.

I still hope the trading post idea works out, im fine with player driven events but not with any special trade or pve servers.

Hoping to attend one in the near future, just dont look at the heartbeat, ive been alive for a pretty long time and a lot of stuff has happened since.

I think the Bizon has the same chances as a M107 but don't quote me on that... I personally really like silenced weapons and would love one as well as clips to trade to others as the ammo is more rare than the gun it seems.

Are you willing to trade a pair of nv for a ghillie suit prehaps ?

Are you willing to trade a pair of nv for a ghillie suit prehaps ?

Ofcourse, I wouldn't do such a risky trade outside of Freeside though.

Ofcourse, I wouldn't do such a risky trade outside of Freeside though.

Im not sure i quite understand that concept, what do you mean by it ?

Im not sure i quite understand that concept, what do you mean by it ?

Freeside Trading Co.

Essentially, it's a large group that make sure trades are secure...

Edited by FishIsTwonk

Ah like that, sure im down with that.

I see there are open tomorrow, so we can trade then when the location is secure :)

Ah like that, sure im down with that.

I see there are open tomorrow, so we can trade then when the location is secure :)

Pm'd

You got any Ghillies?

Sorry, I don't yet. I'm currently trying to trade for some.

How many do you need?

Ahh, just what I need, my character was practically done with ammo and i need tents to stock pile stuff, ima go see what I have then PM you :)