adamtheheretic

Wolf Armouries - Store

The apocalypse happened, and it's survivors are trading kit on the internet. :lol:

I bet by the time this product releases there will be in-game currency, private banks, reserve notes, exchange houses, and futures trading. I intend to take a cut of all the action. Muahahahaa!

You got any Ghillies?

I now have a spare Ghillie.

The apocalypse happened, and it's survivors are trading kit on the internet. :lol:

I bet by the time this product releases there will be in-game currency, private banks, reserve notes, exchange houses, and futures trading. I intend to take a cut of all the action. Muahahahaa!

If I could establish trust and a reputation in the actual game, I would. Instead I'll do it here as I also hope to take a cut of all the action.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

Could you let me know when you acquire a Bizon SD? I am in need of a silenced primary atm. Thanks.

I have a Bizon with 2 clips right now, pm me.

Trade went successful with FishisTwonk, Almost got thunderdome'd on route to the trade meet but was able to survive and exchange goods.

Trustworthy.

• Like 1

Bump for FishIsTwonk' camp, a good guy. True to his word. Just traded with him as planned and everything went smooth. More people should be like this. If anyone out there is looking to do some trading this is the guy to see. Thanks again Fish, looking forward to doing more trades with you in the future

• Like 1

I'll give you a GPS for NVGs and 1 AS50 mag if you're down. I can actually give you 2 GPS for both, I play mostly solo and have 3 of them anyway.

Excellent Trade! Very friendly player, 100% safe trade, and a very quick trade as well! Would trade with again.

• Like 1

Good idea...bookmarked for when i find something to trade

Thanks. Also, I'm sure you have something to trade now... If you don't keep an eye out for vehicle parts I'm trading for those now and it'd be a fast not-as-risky way to get better gear.

Just conducted an exchange with Twonk this afternoon. True to his word and easy to deal with. Also quite generous given what he gave me in return for what he requested. Definitely plan on doing business with him again in the future. Thanks a lot Twonk.

• Like 1

I have a M136 Launcher with one rocket currently. Hit me up on Skype

Steam: Derek2060

Or on these forums.

Just finished a trade with Twonk, he's a good guy. The trade went smoothly and was quick to set up.

Thanks for the M4SD

Edited by BadKarma033
  • Like 1

Finished a trade with Twonk, this guy is an A+ trader. No BS, fast, trustworthy and very generous with his offer.