le_fieber

Cherno Noob-Sniping

Today I wanted to know how it feels to kill people who walk through Cherno to get some gear. So just killing people for fun.

So I went on top of the huge silo in Cherno and started to shoot on people. It was okay. I killed someone 3 times and another one one time.

Then I felt really really sorry for them.

They just started to play this awesome game and try to survive this horror experience. Then there is a guy on a building who shoot on them just for fun. That's stupid. Now I know how it feels and yes, I can say: I can't understand people who are camping with sniper rifles to kill people just for fun.

• Like 7

Because the higher their kill counter the more boss they feel.

• Like 1

I was doing that exact same thing with an AK-74, to zed's and survivor's alike. I did it for about 10 minutes until my zed kill meter was at 31, and player at 11

Maybe they haven't realized yet that everyone in this game gets their's eventually.

Edited by Ragdrazi

Today I wanted to know how it feels to kill people who walk through Cherno to get some gear. So just killing people for fun.

So I went on top of the huge silo in Cherno and started to shoot on people. It was okay. I killed someone 3 times and another one one time.

Then I felt really really sorry for them.

They just started to play this awesome game and try to survive this horror experience. Then there is a guy on a building who shoot on them just for fun. That's stupid. Now I know how it feels and yes, I can say: I can't understand people who are camping with sniper rifles to kill people just for fun.

The feelings you are getting are empathy and morality. Something very few of us have left in this zombie apocalypse.

Have my beans!

• Like 3

Killing newly spawned players why? So you can get the bandage they have lol waste of time.

I prefer to go to Elektro and kill the people who camp the Apartment and the sniper hill.

Its much more exciting.

• Like 1

I dont understand the noob slaying mentality. What is the point? Killing someone fully equiped and geared up maybe but not the poor noobs.

You know one day i am going to place a tent on a coast somewhere and load it with DMRs - a gift to newbies from Satan Claws.

I consider myself a bandit, but I go out of my way to kill people like you, killing newly spawned players just for fun is a dick move.

• Like 2

I do it because it's fun, but I also teach them lessons. They just started off and are horrible. They need to go through a lot of trial and error. That error is better at the start so you don't make stupid errors when you have good gear. I try to kill everyone, but the ones who know what they are doing can get away (I'm not the best sniper shot, can't hit someone zig zagging). So the people that raise my kill count are the ones looking through tin cans in exposed areas, have all of elektro chasing them, or ones who go on roofs which have no loot.

i love people who hide on buildings in cities and snipe people.

you are so easy to spot with my m24 from the forest, i dont even want your loot, i just come to the shore time to time to snipe the spawn campers. they tend to rage more then the people their camping.

I do it because it's fun, but I also teach them lessons. They just started off and are horrible. They need to go through a lot of trial and error. That error is better at the start so you don't make stupid errors when you have good gear. I try to kill everyone, but the ones who know what they are doing can get away (I'm not the best sniper shot, can't hit someone zig zagging). So the people that raise my kill count are the ones looking through tin cans in exposed areas, have all of elektro chasing them, or ones who go on roofs which have no loot.

You are definetely the good guy of all the camping idiots out there

Why don't you go and camp the NWAF?

At least then you might get some sort of thrill.

E:

"I kill newbs because they are shit at this game, so I like teaching them a lesson by shooting them from a place they wouldn't know where to look for me.

I do it for their own good, because i'm such a genuinely good guy. People that go onto roofs not knowing that nothing spawns up there are my main targets, its so fun killing people when they have no idea what they are doing."

Edited by DarkRaven123

when I found my first m24, I went and camped on the hill above the hospital in cherno. I had 10 bullets and got 6 kills. none of them were unarmed, and most were on the roofs trying to get kills too. it was a lot of fun :D

Today me and my friends found an idiot dead in the dead center of cherno who was trying to snipe with a Enfield.

I like to counter sniper the snipers especially in Cherno.... Thats my new thing lately...

• Like 2

I prefer to go to Elektro and kill the people who camp the Apartment and the sniper hill.

Its much more exciting.

That's something good :)

I like to counter sniper the snipers especially in Cherno.... Thats my new thing lately...

I've been doing the same thing recently. I like to clean the common sniper spots of glass-licking mouth breathers. There are some really out of the way spots that have a great view of the top of the factory etc.

Haha I love this. My friend and I are pretty new but we got everything on lock now basically. Still, our second or third day we had some decent stuff and we're crawling across a street to avoid zombies and back into the woods. Some one totally shot me through the spine.

I learned my lesson and have been zig zagging every since.

dont forget to say that you logged out after we spottet you. you were an easy kill for my makarov. so l2p thx..

Best thing you can do is:

Climb up that silo and put yourself in a nice spot on the side laying down. then server hop killing all the bandits you find up there while taking their loots.

Your saving New spawns and getting phat loots its win win.

Edited by Johnny 5

I played my last character as a bandit and in the space of an hour camping in Elektro I killed 7 people, 4 of them noobs. It was pretty fun although i'd much rather group up with people and do some town raids. I got my comeuppance in the end though, after a major stint of player lag someone managed to climb up the ladder and shoot me even though their character model was still at the bottom of the ladder lol.

Well, I do know the feeling when you get killed most of the time when you just spawn and someone come shooting at you.