resistence1993

more guns .500 magnum desert eagle fn p90 ar15 m60 glock 18 20 21 etc

more guns in the game would be cool here are some are guns i rearly like some of them might not be practical but i will post them anyway and you should post any of your favorites and if i allso like them i will add them to the list

glock 18 9×19mm Parabellum side arm

Glock 20 10mm Auto side arm

Glock 21 .45ACP side arm

s&w .500 magnum .500 S&W Magnum side arm

Desert eagle .50 Action Express side arm

Sawn of shotgun 12-gauge side arm

Smith & Wesson Model 29 .44 magnum side arm

Mauser C96 9×19mm Parabellum or .45acp side arm

PSS Silent Pistol 7.62×42 mm SP-4 side arm

Steyr TMP 9×19mm Parabellum side arm

Škorpion vz. 61 9×19mm Parabellum side arm

Calico M950 9×19mm Parabellum side arm

FN P90 FN 5.7×28mm primary weapon

AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO primary weapon

AR-15-beowulf .50 Beowulf primary weapon

Heckler & Koch MP7 HK 4.6×30mm primary weapon

AA-12 12-gauge primary weapon

M60 machine gun 7.62×51mm NATO primary weapon

Thompson submachine gun .45ACP primary weapon

Kriss Super V .45ACP primary weapon

PPSh-41 7.62×25mm Tokarev primary weapon

VSS 9x39mm primary weapon

Mosin–Nagant 7.62×54mmR primary weapon

AS Val 9x39mm primary weapon

AK-47 7.62×39mm primary weapon

RPG-7 85mm primary weapon

FGM-148 Javelin Tandem shaped charge HEAT primary weapon

TKB-022PM 7.62 x 39 mm primary weapon

Dragunov SVD 7.62×54mmR primary weapon

Steyr AUG 5.56x45mm NATO primary weapon

RPK 7.62×39mm or 5.45×39mm primary weapon

Saiga-12 12-gauge primary weapon

Dragunov SVU 7.62×54mmR primary weapon

Heckler & Koch G11 4.73×33mm primary weapon

SPAS-12 12-gauge primary weapon

Neostead 12-gauge primary weapon

M134 Minigun 7.62×51mm NATO stationary turret or vehicle turret

M2 Browning .50 bmg stationary turret or vehicle turret

the ammo types etc are copied from wikipedia so its not my fault if they are wrong

Edited by resistence1993

Most of these would either have to be ported from the ACE mod, or made.

But anyways, this in a zombie apocolypse. We need more civillian guns, its kind of stupid everyone and their children are running around with a AK or M4. And the Fallout weapons just wouldnt fit IMO

• Like 6

Most of these would either have to be ported from the ACE mod, or made.

But anyways, this in a zombie apocolypse. We need more civillian guns, its kind of stupid everyone and their children are running around with a AK or M4. And the Fallout weapons just wouldnt fit IMO

I agree, if they are going to add more weapons it needs to be civilian.

i agree that more civilian guns should be added but i still think that these guns would be a great adition to the game

Not even close. There are enough weapons in the game as it is. The game needs less NATO weaponry and more Eastern Bloc, and especially more civilian weaponry.

Also why the hell would you suggest weapons from Fallout? How could they possibly fit into the theme of this game?

EDIT: I'm sure being born in 1993 and misspelling your username in the first place should've been my first hints.

Edited by aversionfx
  • Like 4

I just made a thread on the Sa58 rifle. You guys should check it out. I go into detail there

The FN FAL is already in game, why would there need to be a FAL clone?

Echoing the above commenters about more civilian guns. That would be great.

Ruger 10/.22 is an enormously popular weapon in the civilian world, I'd love to see it. Also an assortment of open-sighted hunting rifles would be good.

The FN FAL is already in game, why would there need to be a FAL clone?

SA58 is not a FN FAL clone. It is a Czech republic assault rifle. It looks similar to an AK series rifle but it is different internally. The main similarity is the ammo. After that the similarities end.

Link to thread. Wikipedia link is in the thread. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34182-vz58-sa58pv-rifles-should-be-added/

Edited by Vindicator

Just saying but the desert eagle and the s&w 500 are shitbag of guns. Mostly owned by tards who hopefully will double tap the trigger and blow thier heads off

First off some of those guns are un-needed duplicates of weopons already in the game.

Second you lost all credit with me when you said FN P90 9mm and USAS and Vector. The P90 uses a 5.7x28mm whos sole purpose is to replace and be better than the 9mm.

Third PPSh yes please!

I like the idea of adding a wider variety of weapons and I believe this will be added in the future. It's only Alpha stage and they are worried about tons of other things such as glitches/bugs, hackers, making the game more balanced. I personally think its waaaay too easy to find some of the rarer guns in the game and should make it more rare while adding a few other guns that might be more accessible so not everyone has a fn fal or m4

First off, i agree with the general sentiment here...less general military (Certainly NATO military) and more Civilian/Eastern Bloc.

PPSh would be rather nice.

Id also add a rifle, bolt action with NO scope (just iron sites) that takes the CZ 550 ammo too. Hunting rifles would be common and not all would realistically have scopes on them.

Now then, other weapons Id love to see? Something along the lines of a FAL with a Red Dot, preferably the Aimpoint Comp M3(Or do they use the M2 model?) since it's already used on many other weapons ingame. Choice with weapons is important and this would make it so there was a 'Regular' FAL, the Night vision variant, and now a middle of the ground variant.

One other weapon Id like to see added is a suppressed .45acp caliber pistol. The 1911 would be a smart choice but there's plenty of other options out there in the .45ACP chambering. Reason for this is that .45ACP is naturally a realllly good caliber to suppress due to the fact that the bullet goes under 1000FPS to begin with. (1000FPS being the sound barrier. 9mm goes beyond this normally, hence the need for subsonic ammo. The game calls this ammo SD ammo.) So we wouldnt need a snazzy .45ACP SD ammo added as it isn't needed. A 1911 .45ACP with a good suppressor on it is damned quiet and a pleasure to shoot.

Other weapons? Well if I was going to add some soviet bloc military arms...I would add probably something from the AK-101/104 line along with probably an RPK and maybe a PKM. The only 3 machine guns in game right now are NATO, we need some more good old soviet guns in there.

Not even close. There are enough weapons in the game as it is. The game needs less NATO weaponry and more Eastern Bloc, and especially more civilian weaponry.

Also why the hell would you suggest weapons from Fallout? How could they possibly fit into the theme of this game?

EDIT: I'm sure being born in 1993 and misspelling your username in the first place should've been my first hints.

i agree that more civilian guns should be aded but i dident want to add a bunch of boring civilian bold antion hunting rifles i just wanted to add some of my favorite guns

and it is out of place i know but there is no harm in sugesting it loads of games and films make jokes and references to other games/films

i first used my user name resistence1993 5 years ago on psn and now i use it for everything else i misspelled it but you cant change your name after its made on psn so i stuck with it and part of the reason i may have mis spelled it is because i have learning and social dificulties mainly aspergers/autism and dislexia so you dont have to act like you have sand traped in your vagina

Just saying but the desert eagle and the s&w 500 are shitbag of guns. Mostly owned by tards who hopefully will double tap the trigger and blow thier heads off

they arent moslty owned by tards as you put it the s&w .500 was designed for hunting and defence against large animals for example grizly bears a normal 9mm wount cut it most people use a 44 magnum or maybe a shotgun or rifle but a shotgun or rifle tkaes longer to aim and to remove it from its holster by then you might be dead and the 44 magnum requires a well aimed headshot to have a chance of killing whilst a .500 magnum could kill a girzly fairly easy with 1 or 2 body shots though as you said some first timers have nearly blown there head of from firing of a second round because of the recoil basicaly if you want to learn to fire it you should only load one round at a time

i could imagine some russian people might own a .500 for wildlife defence or some colectors could have a 50ae im not saying it should be a comman drop both should be extremly rare but fun colectors items for players when they do find them

Edited by resistence1993

First off some of those guns are un-needed duplicates of weopons already in the game.

Second you lost all credit with me when you said FN P90 9mm and USAS and Vector. The P90 uses a 5.7x28mm whos sole purpose is to replace and be better than the 9mm.

Third PPSh yes please!

i just copied the information it said on the wiki it said 9mm and whats wrong with the vector and the usas im pritty sure those ammo types are corect

just checked on the wiki its now FN 5.7×28mm im pritty sure it was 9mm when i uplaoded this post but maybe i just read it wrong i thnk the ammo tyes for the other guns are all corect though

Edited by resistence1993

I think the abundance of guns in DayZ makes the game much much more entertaining. Besides melee weapons are kind of bad, the crosshairs don't match the lof.

While I don't agree with a lot of the guns he listed I do agree with one thing OP has said, more variety of guns. Also an increase of civilian weaponry is nice, people should realize a lot of civilians own m4's, akm's, mp5, snipers, and other military weaponry. The civilian weaponry you guys want you are gonna find at a pawn shop or walmart. Besides its fuckin russia they're crazy over there. They'll more likely have rpg's than a pistol.

What I want to see is more military weaponry at bunkers and helicoptter crashes, deer stands, etc..

i just copied the information it said on the wiki it said 9mm and whats wrong with the vector and the usas im pritty sure those ammo types are corect

just checked on the wiki its now FN 5.7×28mm im pritty sure it was 9mm when i uplaoded this post but maybe i just read it wrong i thnk the ammo tyes for the other guns are all corect though

Those guns are novelty guns. Extremely rare, expensive, and have very little use as of now. You definitley won't find one in rural Czech Republic. Not to mention the rarity of 5.7 ammo, and its relatively poor performance, frequently mocked as just a ".22 magnum" and cited by the Journal of the International Wound Ballistics Association as having 40% wound capability compared to a 9mm.

The presence of NATO weapons is way too high in this game as it is. It needs more along the lines of SKS, Mosins, VSS, VAL, and other Eastern Bloc weapons first.

I think the abundance of guns in DayZ makes the game much much more entertaining. Besides melee weapons are kind of bad, the crosshairs don't match the lof.

While I don't agree with a lot of the guns he listed I do agree with one thing OP has said, more variety of guns. Also an increase of civilian weaponry is nice, people should realize a lot of civilians own m4's, akm's, mp5, snipers, and other military weaponry. The civilian weaponry you guys want you are gonna find at a pawn shop or walmart. Besides its fuckin russia they're crazy over there. They'll more likely have rpg's than a pistol.

What I want to see is more military weaponry at bunkers and helicoptter crashes, deer stands, etc..

Those "military weapons" are not as common as you think. Not here, nor over there in rural Czech Republic.

In fact I doubt that you will ever see a legitimate M4 in civilian hands outside of a military exhibition, or gun show.

Those guns are novelty guns. Extremely rare, expensive, and have very little use as of now. You definitley won't find one in rural Czech Republic. Not to mention the rarity of 5.7 ammo, and its relatively poor performance, frequently mocked as just a ".22 magnum" and cited by the Journal of the International Wound Ballistics Association as having 40% wound capability compared to a 9mm.

The presence of NATO weapons is way too high in this game as it is. It needs more along the lines of SKS, Mosins, VSS, VAL, and other Eastern Bloc weapons first.

thats a shame its a rearly cool looking gun i lvoed it in stargate sg1

and i will add a couple of the guns you mentioned

and i dont see how those are novelty guns the vector as far as i know seams to be a very acurate gun firing 45acp ammo

and i got the shotgun mixed up i emant to add aa12 not usas 12 the aa12 has a higher fire rate and bigger ammo capcility

Those "military weapons" are not as common as you think. Not here, nor over there in rural Czech Republic.

In fact I doubt that you will ever see a legitimate M4 in civilian hands outside of a military exhibition, or gun show.

Well maybe not an m4, but there are a lot of deadly guns out there, at least in the US.

i dont know why do many people here are saying they dont like the abundance of nato weapons i think it fits into the storyand i dont think the high amount of nato weapons is that unusual i might be wrong but i think i read that the area the game is set in is no longer part of russia its probabley eastern europian the native army would probabley mainly use russian weapons but it could allso have some nato ones and when the outbreak happens it wouldent be to far fetched for nato and maybe other western nations to lend a hand and thats why you see high tech stuff like nvgs 50bmg sniper rifles etc but i do agree that some more native weapons would be cool the mosin nagard for example