Sign in to follow this  
ratfever

M14 AIM?

I'm fairly new to this game, but I managed to spray my akm into a gentleman with an M14. But it says "M14 AIM" and not "M14 EP1" like it does on the wiki. It looks just like the EP1 on the wiki. Is this common to have a different name or is this weapon hacked? If it is hacked I'd like to lose it ASAP.

nah its not hacked, i dunno why the name is differnet the wiki is usually outdated.

lovely weapon, uses DMR mags so ammo is a plenty.

I found a spawned one in a firestation once. Pretty decent. Good firepower, very loud, though.

Yeah I have found one too in a deer stand, its basically a DMR with a red dot.

Great weapon.

My friend took down 3 people armed with automatic weapons in close range with it.

Thanks for the help, I guess I lucked out

Barely got out with it, this game is pitch black at night, had to rely on muzzle flash just to see the Zeds ripping me apart haha. Great weapon!

Edited by Ratfever

Just found one at a crash site with aquite a few mags.

Don't worry, it's legit. One of the loudest guns though.

M14 AIM is the name of the gun in the Game so don't worry.

You should try to keep it though, This gun gives me goosebumps everytime I got it.

If you hit your enemie in the chest is instant unconscious and you can finish him off easily, bullet drop is non existent till +500m, it may be loud, but the sound is so sweed and powerful. Also you find tons of ammo when looting deerstands or different forms of military loot places, IMO its defo one of the best guns in the game.

It's a great weapon. Have found one some time ago, dropped my old AKS-74 Kobra for it and don't regret it at all!

Kills zombies basically in one hit, most players, too (8000 damage from what I remember), but has an audible range of around 180 metres. Sometimes it seems buggy, though. Been firing it in some villages without attracting zombies that were like a few metres away while at other times I attract a whole village full of them.

It's also quite accurate, so if you can aim well, then you're pro with it.

its VERY loud for humans. I use it strictly for PVP only.