Sign in to follow this  
3rdparty

Just disable respawn and be done with it

Peeps argue on whether its an exploit to get an ideal spawn.

Peeps accidently pushing it.

To be honest, i did press it a couple of days ago. 20 odd hours of playing, I was a bit sleepy, its not my fault! :'(

If an extra "are you sure" option isnt being added then please disable it. I do respawn for ideal locations, but i do see it as an exploit.

Thoughts?

I think you should post this on BI forums as the menu has nothing to do with DayZ mod

How is it an exploit? You don't start with anything.

I -need- the respawn once I die to get closer to my friends.

It's a real turn-off to run from Kamenka to Krasnostav.

I think you should post this on BI forums as the menu has nothing to do with DayZ mod

well I only really play Day Z so i dunno if the respawn button is an issue for anything other than DayZ, so why would i post it there?

How is it an exploit? You don't start with anything.

I -need- the respawn once I die to get closer to my friends.

It's a real turn-off to run from Kamenka to Krasnostav.

Well for one, your meta gaming to know where your friends location is. secondly because its used to have "easier" starts. thirdly it accumulates bias populations. and fourthly because this game is not meant to be giving you a helping hand anywhere.

• Like 1

Peeps argue on whether its an exploit to get an ideal spawn.

Peeps accidently pushing it.

To be honest, i did press it a couple of days ago. 20 odd hours of playing, I was a bit sleepy, its not my fault! :'(

If an extra "are you sure" option isnt being added then please disable it. I do respawn for ideal locations, but i do see it as an exploit.

Thoughts?

I fully agree.

+1

Edited by YourStepDad

Been suggested before, use the search function.

I know, i bumped one myself, unfortunately due to human psychology, peeps like to bounce around threads as easily as they skip the words in them.

Simple enough. Disable respawn.

I agree they should disable it. I suspect it is the reason why we do not have bodies staying for long amounts of times.

Huge amount of dead bodies at the coast also kills performance.

there's a worrying ammount of furfaggotry in this oh sacred realm that is DayZ

Holy shit, you are right. I didn't notice it until now.

im afraid not, sir.

although your very supposition leads me to believe you, too, might be infected. not the spazzy kind, either.

I agree they should disable it. I suspect it is the reason why we do not have bodies staying for long amounts of times.

Huge amount of dead bodies at the coast also kills performance.

Pretty computer illiterate and did not know that, but just another reason to do so. Im sure its not been dealt with because its on a to do list the length of a life times supply of elephant toilet paper.

But if its affecting performance, surely itd be higher than usual. Is it that hard to disable?

im afraid not, sir.

although your very supposition leads me to believe you, too, might be infected. not the spazzy kind, either.

are peeps somehow getting randomly sent to this thread from others? If your refering to my sleeping arrangements, I have trouble sleeping anyway. If you are actually responding to this thread, why so no?

are peeps somehow getting randomly sent to this thread from others? If your refering to my sleeping arrangements, I have trouble sleeping anyway. If you are actually responding to this thread, why so no?

do not plead ignorance, your stench is the unequivocal mark of your sickening condition.

although i must say this thread you linked is most amusing and shall provide ample entertainment. godspeed.

do not plead ignorance, your stench is the unequivocal mark of your sickening condition.

although i must say this thread you linked is most amusing and shall provide ample entertainment. godspeed.

I am pleading confusion. Dont you see the profile pic? I have already acquired godspeed.

listen here, african american, i will reply to the most whimsical of your posts for all of eternity.

for now.

sometimes.

just stop it.

i think your the one who needs to stop peter of littleton. return to your cave or forest of origin ferral troll!

Just to repeat for sake of this tangent:

DISABLE RESPAWN!

whilst i agree with the proposition suggested upon this here post, i am most utterly offended by your unfounded accusations, regarding YOUR source of origin, i un-particularly ask: where do these people crawl out from?

Greetings All,

Going back on topic here:

What is the reason behind disabling respawn?

It's just going to force players to suicide into zombie. WIll you request zombies be disabled next?

'Respawn' seems like a nice feature for players who want to meet up with friends sooner. Seems illogical to remove such feature.

-Scott.C

whilst i agree with the proposition suggested upon this here post, i am most utterly offended by your unfounded accusations, regarding YOUR source of origin, i un-particularly ask: where do these people crawl out from?

they come from the seeea, now silence your trolling tangents, before you are set upon by the Rocket Vanguard. They monitor these forums like the spanish inquistion monitored europe.

not to mention i dont want any admins closing my threads :(

Edited by 3rdParty

Greetings All,

Going back on topic here:

What is the reason behind disabling respawn?

It's just going to force players to suicide into zombie. WIll you request zombies be disabled next?

'Respawn' seems like a nice feature for players who want to meet up with friends sooner. Seems illogical to remove such feature.

-Scott.C

Yup i guess it might cause them to do that, but that given some spawn locations that might take a while to accomplish, by which time ye might see/find something which gives you another incentive, (i admit ive used it plenty of times, but there have been times ive been tempted to use it, only to find some activity that has kept me there).

as for the reasons, it is really an exploit.

your meta-gaming

creates bias populations

and is essentially a helping hand in a game thats supposed to be ruthless from start to end.

and at least it will reduce the amount of jumps between the game and lobby.