Itchy (DayZ)

Sniper problem solved!! I think?

I might sound crazy but how about being able to capture one zombie!!! :) (stick with me folks) ;)

Thats right, you find a dog catchers leash type thing and be able to catch one zombie only.

One use only, then when you have the zombie say 10ft away and you pull that fucker round until you are attacked,

then you release zombie and it attacks the sniper etc and alerts any other zombies in the area

to the attackers position. :P No matter how far. :)

Sort of counter measure but one use only and a very rare find!!! B) and some sort of nerf to zombie holder.

I dunno thinking of ways to slow pvp a bit!! <_< (not sure the engine can do it but hey its an idea)

Or you could just listen to where the sniper is, flank him and blow his brains out. Works for me!

• Like 2

Or you could just listen to where the sniper is, flank him and blow his brains out. Works for me!

this.

Why does everyone think we all have top of the shop surround sound and/or headphones on???? :rolleyes:

Just an idea the only unrealistic i can see about it is it not attacking you but.........

How about you feed it raw meat from cattle to keep it happy, thats the nerf you have to feed it raw meat or it will attack you and not the sniper!!! ;)

Just ideas rolling guys!!! :D

Edited by Itchy

They're already thinking of adding dogs, maybe they can serve as kind of a radar. With their better hearing they can point to where the shot came from. That is assuming the sniper doesn't kill the dog first.

Edited by randir14

Make the ideas stop rolling please.

• Like 1

Make the ideas stop rolling please.

How do you think games are made!!! :rolleyes: (I would have said some derogatory word after made, but the "stop the ideas rolling ideas" remark said it all.) <_<

Edited by Itchy

Or how bout... Fix the fucking mod and make it playable and polished as every other fucking Arma mod. Jesus Christ.

I want zombie brothels up in devils castle, all restrained and gimped up ready to service the destitute of dayz! :D

I have many ideas!!! ;)

Or how bout... Fix the fucking mod and make it playable and polished as every other fucking Arma mod. Jesus Christ.

ALPHA WE TESTERS HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Beta is bug testing alpha is still adding content!!! Read up people!!!!

No.

In real life in a zombie apocalypse, no-one is going to wander around with a zombie like their dog-bitch leashed up ready to release at any instant. It's this same reason I'm a bit apprehensive about The Walking Dead Season 3, seeing as there was some crazy black woman with 2 zombies leashed to her... it went from being 'realistic' to just 'stupid' if she becomes a main part of it - hope she dies in episode one.

No.

In real life in a zombie apocalypse, no-one is going to wander around with a zombie like their dog-bitch leashed up ready to release at any instant. It's this same reason I'm a bit apprehensive about The Walking Dead Season 3, seeing as there was some crazy black woman with 2 zombies leashed to her... it went from being 'realistic' to just 'stupid' if she becomes a main part of it - hope she dies in episode one.

Dont care what you say in real life someone would do it!!! They would, we are fucking mad like that, we do loads of crazy shit now imagine if it went tits up!!!

I really dont want to, but if you go with your imagination this shit gets crazy. :o

Hence a good game fire imagination up !! :D ( I like shit like that it appeals to me, work the gray stuff instead of pewpew) !!

No.

Read the comics.God.

Sniper and problem are in the same sentence far too often, same thing with "camping" and "problem".

Nothing wrong with either of them.

Why does everyone think we all have top of the shop surround sound and/or headphones on???? :rolleyes:

The game should not be altered because you don't have sufficient sound coming from your pc.

Are we gonna go this far and have zombie companions like some weird ass necromancer? What's next, panda npcs and halfling characters?

No.

You're going to be disappointed then, Michonne is the most popular character in the comics and one of few that is still around currently. She is also the most anticipated part of season 3 for everybody except you.

The leash idea is... well, it's an idea, but I'm not really feeling it.

However, it gives me the idea of being able to lead a bunch of zeds into the back of a Ural or truck may be kinda cool.

Maybe make some 'special deliveries' to encamped/hidden people, perhaps.

Passenger gets out, runs around back, selects 'open gate' (for example, of course the optiion is not there now) at the back of the truck and runs like hell, the truck takes off, and the Zeds all fall out in one angry pile.

It would seem like a lot of coding for a small benefit, but what if you co do that to cows/goats/chickens too? Rustle them up, and take them back to your fortified base (like the fortifications they say are coming in future updates).

If you had morethan one animal, maybe after a week (cause I'm not waiting a year in game, protecting a couple dumb cows, just to get a third cow old enough to eat), another of the same animal spawns when the server starts.

Also, Zeds should be killing animals that are in-town (chickens) or close to buildings.

Edited by Chambers