deren93@hotmail.com

Multiple DayZ accounts (useful for shared computers)

Ok, when i do the second step, all i have under ArmA 2 OA in regedit is (Default)

there is no "key" in my regedit. what now?

Try opening the game via steam to add the key in. If it doesn't work, maybe the game installed incorrectly.

I have a question...Is it bad that theres nothing in my WOW6432Node folder?There's only a folder named Microsoft and nothing else.Can someone help me out here?

Seems that now, Play with six records your CD key. I can play DayZ without launching steam. Unfortunately, the only way the second character can be played on the same PC is to completely uninstall Play with six, log into the other Steam account, then reinstall Play with Six, and thus, reinstall Dayz. Not convenient. Anyone figure out a work around - I've tried a second windows log in to no avail.

Cheers for this man. I have one steam account version of Arma OA and a disk version, this method worked great.

Exported the original key (disc version)

uninstalled OA then resinstalled OA using my steam key (OA was not installed on my steam due to fresh install of os) :(

Ran OA

exported steam key

Now have two reg key files that are easily changeable.

Top stuff. :)

Apparently this doesn't work anymore. I follow the steps but get a BAF decryption of headers failed error when attempting to connect to a server with DayZ Commander.

I did all steps just as told, but when i connect to a server I still have the same GUID. Anyone know how to fix this?

I did all steps just as told, but when i connect to a server I still have the same GUID. Anyone know how to fix this?