WhiteFlash

VIDEO "SNIPER TACKLE" (how to engage snipers with balls)

haha, yea i like the potential of the diplomacy side of the game, im hoping in the future theyll add incentive to talk to randoms and engage in trade or something else interesting :)

This was truly awesome, is it anyway to get in contact with you guys? Currently im playing alone and it sucks cuz im a serious gamer and running from town to town doing same stuff over and over again is daily basis.

i have 2 big squads of people i roll with right now, busy most of the time, but if i get free i might send a msg, alot of ppl r askin me to play w em. good luck out there guys

• Like 1

i have 2 big squads of people i roll with right now, busy most of the time, but if i get free i might send a msg, alot of ppl r askin me to play w em. good luck out there guys

Hell you're welcome to join me and my team any time

How come the guys who are the first to engage, are the first disconnect like bitches?

Great video, great mentality :)

Edited by Dallas

Very nice !

I bet they weren't expecting this kind of move. I might just try and do this next time me and my partner are in this situation ...

How come the guys who are the first to engage, are the first disconnect like bitches?

Great video, great mentality :)

Me and my team was held up in a Firehouse North of Elektro. We were waiting on our sniper to check the area, then a guy logs in on the stairs, shoots one guy we picked up, and then leaves. The new guy was able to comeback and get his gear before we left so whoever did that failed completely.

DCing is just part of the game.

there is no way to simply fix a deeply flawed concept.

aka this game is trash

Then why are you still here on the forums? Leave.

thanks guys, gotta go balls deep sometimes to get it done. im rendering a new vid now ill be posting it within the hour

Really nicely done though, too bad people still fear for loosing their gear!

Me, as bandit and a sniper would have pulled the aimpointer I would wear in my backpack and still try to get you down! :)

Also a question, what capture program do you use to capture the voice and a game video, I cant find any :/

Edited by CrazeDawg

Liked the vid, haha this is good shit. Too bad they are pussys and dc :/

Check my friends vid out

Btw i fucking i hate ppl who dc..

17 Beans ... guess nobody likes bandits, Ha !

very enjoyable to watch, ya to bad the DCed, but tbh they were noobs attached to their gear, and I believe they will learn sooner or later not to DC. If their smart a good kick in the ass warning might get em.

Sucks they DC'd otherwise perfectly executed attack and movement and poor performance by the snipers, its a high powered rifle random shots at the bushes only shows you where they are, then DCing only proves how bad they are. Hope Trane managed to get some of his gear back if you found his body.

My hat is off to you both.

another bunch of pussy DC'ers. GJ though guys, im just angry that all these kids always DC when they cant win a firefight...