UkropyPrivyet

Stole A Car, Found Something Interesting....

So I was sever hopping at the airfield with 3 of my buddies when we came across something we found odd. We found a completely green UAZ in the middle of a field with the lights on (it was night time). We watched over it for about 30 minutes, fairly certain it was either a trap or that someone would come back for the car. We finally said "fuck it" and checked it out, and something very odd about the gear stood out to me. It was near a crash sight, so the 15 FAL mags were somewhat reasonable, but what made me think that this car belonged to a possible hacker was a single RGO-5 grenade inside of the gear. Isn't the M67 the only non-launched grenade in DayZ? I've never seen one, so I'm just wondering if anyone knew if this item was hacked in or if it was honestly found. Any and all help is appreciated.

For as far as i know the m67 is the only one, however with all these patches being thrown out there who knows.

Still don't see the fun in server hopping however.

The loot file is not so specific about that one ("HandGrenade_west 0.99%") . Just through it away if you are not sure i mean grenades are anyways not that often usefull.

So I was sever hopping at the airfield with 3 of my buddies when we came across something we found odd. We found a completely green UAZ in the middle of a field with the lights on (it was night time). We watched over it for about 30 minutes, fairly certain it was either a trap or that someone would come back for the car. We finally said "fuck it" and checked it out, and something very odd about the gear stood out to me. It was near a crash sight, so the 15 FAL mags were somewhat reasonable, but what made me think that this car belonged to a possible hacker was a single RGO-5 grenade inside of the gear. Isn't the M67 the only non-launched grenade in DayZ? I've never seen one, so I'm just wondering if anyone knew if this item was hacked in or if it was honestly found. Any and all help is appreciated.

Nope.avi

• Like 9

Just spawnkill them.

Call me an old fashioned, but I like giving the enemy a chance.

• Like 1

you would be suprised how many people thing exploiting the game is acceptable... one guy dced, medded, relocated then reconnected mid firefight and told us we were dicks we deserved it e.t.c.

Then again i will admit we do lootpile to retool us when we are low, but its still dangerous/gives us the chance of being killed (which has happened).

• Like 1

East grenade spawns in eastern military vehicles in arma2, guess the same thing can happen in day z. Also, congrats on the server hopping. Not a day goes by when a server hopper attacks me from behind, fails and then d/cs when I return fire. Such scum.

• Like 1

should we start a name and shame thread filled with people that admit they have serverhopped or dced in combat? lol

I wish people would stop abbreviating really long sentences, or IWPWSARLS for short.

• Like 2

I wish people would stop abbreviating really long sentences, or IWPWSARLS for short.

Lol!

Server hoppers

ugggghhhh

why do you do it???

this needs to be fixed or something

Rocket has said that he has already out a fix in an upcoming patch. it will most likely be a disconnect timer of some sort. Also, a lot of servers are making Alt+F4 open up your commands instead of quit.

Edited by Stompopolos

you would be suprised how many people thing exploiting the game is acceptable... one guy dced, medded, relocated then reconnected mid firefight and told us we were dicks we deserved it e.t.c.

Then again i will admit we do lootpile to retool us when we are low, but its still dangerous/gives us the chance of being killed (which has happened).

East grenade spawns in eastern military vehicles in arma2, guess the same thing can happen in day z. Also, congrats on the server hopping. Not a day goes by when a server hopper attacks me from behind, fails and then d/cs when I return fire. Such scum.

I didn't serverhop for loot, I server hopped to get kills. I would never D/C in combat and if I did I sure as hell wouldn't relocate/heal. Theirs what I do, then their is what little baby faggots do. I take DayZ as a "you die you lose" situation. To the people who serverhop to win fights, go fuck yourself.

Who cares if he was server hopping? He's just trying to solve whether he had just gained a hacked item, so he doesn't get banned. You guys really are cancer.

• Like 1

A bunch of you in this thread make it seem like he was switching servers to evade death and then sneak up on his pursuers.

Him and his friends were just looking for some fun, you guys need to take a chill pill.

Who cares if he was server hopping? He's just trying to solve whether he had just gained a hacked item, so he doesn't get banned. You guys really are cancer.

newfag

newfag

How am I a "Newfag"? If you're going to be an idiot and comment on my post, give an actual argument, not some overly-used saying.