Sign in to follow this  
Swaybs

CAN I RUN IT!?

Intel ® Celeron ® M CPU 430 @ 1.73 GHz

2.1 GB of RAM

and a shitty graphics card, to be precise, Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family.

Someone let me know, if i can run it or not.

When will people start using their brain and do some SIMPLE SEARCHING. From the looks of it no, you probably won't be able to at a playable rate.

Go here http://www.systemreq...cyri/intro.aspx and check for yourself. Or you can download the demo and try it out for yourself.

Well thats a really nice response to someones first post. Twat.

Fuck off, we get this same post up to 3 times per day minimum. Kids don't have discipline any more so they require insulting until proven competent.

• Like 3

I would say 99% NO on that laptop. If it did run, it would be terrible and you would have ZERO fun. The processor and video card are holding you back.

Saying that being a first poster has any significance on the matter is irrelevant. I'm sure he/she's not new to games/forums/internet. Knows how to use google, and is just too lazy to search up themself. Doesn't even ask. Purely states "Someone let me know if I can run it or not". Fucker.

• Like 1

Fuck off, we get this same post up to 3 times per day minimum. Kids don't have discipline any more so they require insulting until proven competent.

That's not a bad point actually.

• Like 1

Damn, those are some awful specs, lol. I highly doubt, it'd be a pleasant experience even if you manage to somehow run it.

Bummer, If only it was for Mac. I'm not really trying to buy a new computer just to run this game. Unless for some reason there was a reliable way to play it on mac, etc. a crossover of some sort. Suggestions?

My love for you has been restored, have a good day, sir.

Well, your arguments won me over. When I looked again at the post I thought "Actually, that's pretty fuckin lazy" and your right, a "please" or "thankyou" goes a long way.

Bummer, If only it was for Mac. I'm not really trying to buy a new computer just to run this game. Unless for some reason there was a reliable way to play it on mac, etc. a crossover of some sort. Suggestions?

Not sure if you got a desktop or notebook, but those notebooks are rather awful, too until you go to the 2k variant.

And macs and gaming don't really mix, generally. They got plenty of CPU power, but they only come with HD graphics 4000 (crap for any serious gaming) until you go to the 2k variant.

Macs are just such ripoffs in terms of price to hardware strength ratio. For gaming, you'll pretty much always come out better with getting a PC.

Don't get me wrong, I used to own a mac, I actually rather like their OS, but gaming is just something that it's not made for.

Edited by Whattteva

You'd have better luck running it on a toaster.

Lol, almost fell off my chair reading this one.