Sign in to follow this  
Shard (DayZ)

All gear is gone....

It's not the server.. a lot of people are having this problem, including me :P

some servers use an alternate playersafe setting. happens to me very often...scared the shit out of me :D

Last I played was 1.7.2.0, can I login with 1.7.2.3 and not lose my gear? I just worked a lot of hours on setting up camp and I'm for the first time in a long time I have stuff I wish to use before I die again...

This needed a new topic?

I took a shit about half an hour ago, perhaps I should of posted the details here too..

I'll be honest. I just don't play until the patching/hotfixing process has completed. Why do you think I'm on here as much as I've been? Eventually they will get it ironed out, and I'll log back in then.

I'll be honest. I just don't play until the patching/hotfixing process has completed. Why do you think I'm on here as much as I've been? Eventually they will get it ironed out, and I'll log back in then.

Makes two of us.... well, actually my situation is a bit different. I'm on business travel and won't be home until next week, so I have no choice but to troll the forums B)

Looks like your gear has been replaced with a tear

*rimshot*

Edited by jukaga

Yes I am having the same problem.

Made a post and a bunch of kids with big mouths (Because it is the Internet) rambled in there.

Same thing happened to me, and annoying.

I last played on the 1.7.2 version. Does that mean, that all stuff is gone, oir how is it working?

It's not about crying about losing precious gear. It's more like: "Hmmm... I just set up a camp and am wearing 2 pairs of NVG's; should I choose the character-wiping update version or the one that will let me log back in where I logged off and keep everything I own?".

Why would I not try to find out which version is the more stable in this position?

EDIT: And I am still unclear about which version wipes your character. Could someone just press those 7 buttons telling me the version #? Thanks.

Edited by Athrins

Thank You, above poster. It seems this forum is infested with elitist pricks, who enjoy spouting that crap. If all you can write is that internet meme bullshit, then i feel sorry for you. Shitstorm incoming.

This needed a new topic?

I took a shit about half an hour ago, perhaps I should of posted the details here too..

you got that idea from your picture?