fshelton3@yahoo.com

Updated to 1.7.2.2...now Wait for Host

I was loading and playing Day Z just fine yesterday. Today, I updated to 1.7.2.2 and am unable to get past the Wait for Host screen. Tips on what to do are appricated!

Make sure you are joining an updated server or else you won't get past that screen.

At the moment, i don't have an option to update my server to 7.2.2 - US 453. Hopefully it will roll out soon-ish tho :)

Any servers I do log into are now showing a Black screen for about 8 secs then I get 1 sec of normal graphics then it fades to black again and repeats.

i have the same thing that sombody here had. i get in but it will just blink black

*bump *bump *bump

would really appreciate someone helping. just bought the game today, been trying to get it to work for about 5 hours now with no luck i just want to play looks freaking awesome =(

I have encountered this when I joined an up to date server when I was out of date. I am experiencing the same thing you are right now. There was a message was there before when I did not have the right patch. Right now I can not join any of the newly updated servers and the old servers are giving me the flashing screen.

This is so skeet waste of my money for a game that doesnt work and you dont even start off with a weapon wtf

Maybe you should be patient and wait for the hotfix that is sure to come. Next time you spend your money on a game to play a mod, do some research to make sure the game is for you.

This is not call of duty.