fshelton3@yahoo.com

Updated to 1.7.2.2...now Wait for Host

Yes it automatically updates DayZ. Just hit the "Verify/Update" button when it's there as well.

This bug happens along when you install the latest beta patch, revert to 94876 here install the exe and it will overwrite the beta patch you have and **SHOULD** work. If not, post and we'll figure it out.

Edited by ihasashuvel

It appears to be a problem with the Arma2 beta 94945.

It appears to work just fine with 94876

Well, I reinstalled 94876. And its doing the same thing! I just want to play! Any help? It sucks, I just want to play day z. Ive worked two days straight to get it working. But I'm still stuck on this wait for host thing. And I did install 94876. But as I install it, it says bad cd key, but keeps installing it. It's weird cuz this has never happened before. Please help soon guys! I don't want to lose my money for nothing!

Found a solution. If you're using steam, did the beta 94945 or whatever update for ArmA 2 OA... Try out the SixUpdater thingy on the DayZ site. Was able to join games without any trouble after that.

Found a solution. If you're using steam, did the beta 94945 or whatever update for ArmA 2 OA... Try out the SixUpdater thingy on the DayZ site. Was able to join games without any trouble after that.

I already use the six updater, I'm ticked cuz I can't play a single game

Weird. It's how I fixed that problem for myself. o.O; Of course I followed the instructions for creating beta starters using windows command files, etc., though I always had the waiting for host hangups until after the sixupdater and using it to join games. I'm gonna go back into one now. Good luck!