Sign in to follow this  
Swordfish (DayZ)

Character Customization

Everyone pretty much looks the same with the same clothes and hats. It's annoying. Someone could easily come in and pretend they are us and kill us. It actually happened a while ago. These two people were with us who we met in game. After a while they decided to kill us but we didn't know who was who at that time. Some character customization would be nice instead of just glasses. One of us was a female but females seem to run slower so we're never really females. Like adding in different races and hairstyles and such. I'm not sure if that is possible because it runs from Arma II. I'm sure most would agree as in a real life situation not everyone would be pretty much twins.

p.s. I searched the forums for a suggestion like this but couldn't find anything but some other things like "sex sytems."

Edited by Swordfish
  • Like 2

More female characters :C

A whole customization editor would be best like Saints Row 3's editor/Skyrim or at least something. Being a female is less common but still there is little to no customization for both.

Good idea.

Makes it far less confusing when trying to find a friend in say Cherno or somewhere else

if they decide to put customization, i hope they dont put prostitute clothes as an option, well, this isnt a JRPG so we should be good..

yes! i was just thinking of this, it would be great to see more customisation from clothes you would be able to find in residential areas, military areas,

add police stations as well? since there are already fire stations

so you could get things like riot gear, which i dont know could slow you down but save your life from bandits trying to kill you =P

but im pretty sure others have suggested similar ideas. =P

• Like 1

Rocket has said that he doesn't want classes but for players to do what they would do IRL. Customizable clothes would be great