Epsilon 349

Going Unconscious upon entering a server (not in shock)

I have this issue aswell, not currently.

I find, i will get hit and be bleeding, patch up, and later on (time period does not matter) if i relog on that server before a restart i will be unconcious.

I actually kind of like this bug.

Prevents you stupid disconnecting night crawlers from ruining the game.

well my guy didnt excactly pass out he did this dance thing and he was somehow doing the disco and he was floating in the air he was pretty much dancing in the air and i couldnt stop him...

well my guy didnt excactly pass out he did this dance thing and he was somehow doing the disco and he was floating in the air he was pretty much dancing in the air and i couldnt stop him...

EDIT 2: After dying and respawning, then logging out in an area where there were no other players or zombies, I logged back in and got the same timer. This definitely isn't an issue with shock or 'server hopping'. I don't know why this is happening.

EDIT 1: After reading some of the posts on this thread, I think it may be the 'server hopping' penalty. I did log out shortly after a fire fight (which I won) and the danger had passed. I will try waiting out the timer and see if it happens again. Please don't reset my character.

Original Post: Every time I log in, I instantly pass out and have to wait a few minutes. This happens even when I'm at full 12,000 blood.

Player ID: 8386566

Edited by MykeMichail

My friend I was playing with has this issue. We were all killed by a hacker last night (5 of us) but he respawned a fresh character just fine, found some stuff, and made it to starry, where he logged out in pretty much full health. Missing some blood, but still above 10000. Today, he logs in, and he is immediately unconcious for about 5 minutes. He's had to log out several times for the graphics glitch, and every time, it's a five minute knock out. We can't epi pen him or get anything from his body when he's unconcious. We play on FR111. We'll try the broken leg thing mentioned in another thread tomorrow, but if it isn't fixed, he's just going to give us all of his stuff and commit suicide.

Edited by xxblink

I'm having the same problem with the 4hour hourglass, broken bone and unable to use any commando on the keyboard other then Alt-F4 or ctrl-alt-del.

I have not done any serverhopping and its over 3 weeks since i got this bug, and its still there regardless of what server im using.

Can i please get a character reset?

I'm getting depressed over all the txt's and phonecalls i get from friends who wants me to join them on some epic/awesome adventure they'r having :P

My Player ID: 23768774

Thanks

Same thing happens to me every time I play this game. I join a server and, after an hour long loading screen, i spawn in and my guy immediately falls unconscious. The hour glass that appears takes around 15-20 mins to run out, so my character sits there exposed for that amount of time. I tried changing servers, but when I do that, I just end up spawning along the shore with all of my equipment. The only time that this does not happen is if I only play one server. Even when i change servers, my guy still falls unconscious. The most recent time I tried to play, I spawned in Cherno opposed to the northernmost Airfield where I was before. And of course, my character was unconscious, so i was seen by a zombie and was attacked immediately.

As of right now, I cant even play this game because of stupid-ass bugs, so please, MAKE A FUCKING UPDATE TO FIX THIS BULLSHIT.

PEACE!

Fixed got my buddy to come and cure me with a bullet to the head

Edited by Bus driver

Hi, I have experienced a similar problem.

Only i am running 1.7.2.5.

I was waiting for myself to bleed out but i get a disconnect after about 20 minutes and when i log back in my blood is back at 9000 :(

my player id

Timeline: Was riding a bicycle, sever either crashed or restarted? Not sure what but i got logged off. When i logged back in i was stuck on the bike. So i tried to server hop. No luck.

Left myself logged in in the hope to starve. Woke up next day to a "You are dead" (w00t). Log in to recreate but i spawn bleeding with broken leg and unconscious.

Thank you in advance!

Must suck having to do this manually...

Edit: my spelling was terrible

Edit 2: added a timeline incase it was important

Edited by Demosthenes

Date/Time: 08/20, around 9:00 pm cst.

What happened: Killed by zombie, waited till I got you're dead screen then logged out and respawned. Now when I log in I have an hour glass that has barely moved in the last couple of hours.

Where you were: Kananko?

What you were doing: Fighting a zombie with a crowbar. I lost. . .

*Current installed version: V 1.7.2.5

*Server(s) you were on: 2514

*Your system specs: Qual-Comm Q8200 quad core 2.33ghz, 8gb ram, EVGA gtx 570 gpu

*Timeline of events before/after error: Threw a few flares, ran for my virtual life from a few zombies. Got one by itself and proceeded to fight it off. It knocked me out where I began to get eaten to death. Walked away from my comp to grab a soda and let the zombie have its victory meal. Came to you're dead screen and logged out. Immediately restarted on the same server. When I loaded in I fell over to the hour glass with 139.986 health. I am not bleeding out, did not alt+f4 untill a friend suggested I do it. Switched servers and I still had the same problem. I have now logged back into US-2514 to no avail. Although I might die soon who knows? What I would like is to just be able to play the game. Can I please get a fix. I am currently logged into that server right now hoping I die of exposure or something.

**** I just died at 1:35 am cst. I hit abort then disconnected from the server. I am going to log back in and see if the same glitch happens again.****

Game runs fine again. I loaded in with no probs, yet. . .

Edited by Taikito

Unconscious on a beach after I died and logged off last night in Balota. It's been an hour and the hourglass still has 3/4 to go. Why is this even in the game? It is the polar opposite of fun. What good could ever come of such a ridiculous and horrible game mechanic?

Date/Time: 23.08.2012 around 7:30 GTM

What happened: I died and when i spawned i was at the beach unconscious with a really long timer which doesnt seem to progress.

Where you were: Barracks north of Flugfield

What you were doing: Scavenging

*Current installed version: 1.62.96061 (Arma) 1.7.2.5(Dayz)

*Server(s) you were on:

*Your system specs:

*Timeline of events before/after error: Death , joining new server , No character creation , unconscious at the beach.

EDIT: SOLVED - Waited for my death.

Player ID : 72113158

I would be happy if its possible to reset my character.

Thanks.

Edited by Runeaeron

I have same problem... Even after I did suicide...

player ID: 65693638

Edited by Sidu

Posted this on a different thread, then saw this was where all the action seems to be.

Server: US1898

I am having a similar problem, to wit:

Last night I was playing on a server and had some glitchiness with my computer. The game froze and closed. I logged back in and had about a 3 minute hour glass of unconsciousness. Waited it out and got up, continued playing, logged out as normal. This afternoon when I logged in to the same server, same 3 minute hour glass. I wasn't in shock when I logged out - just normal. Wondering what gives.

***UPDATE***

Decided to test a bit. Went to a safe place in the woods, logged out, logged back in to the SAME server. Same thing - hour glass for no reason. Seems a bit... problematic.

***UPDATE 2*** Tried a different server, no unconscious timer. May be just a problem with US1898.

hello same problem here Please help

My ID is 2256097

Vision 1.7.2

Server is in SG#500

My system: i7 950 , GTX 560ti

Time line about the error: Before my friend kill me, I have the same problem, so my friend kill me and let me respawn, after that I get back my gear, and the problem is still no fix.

Please help me!

can one of the dayz members pls get me out of this bug.... my player id is 73050950. i dont really care about my gear.

I've had my first encounter with this problem a few hours ago, I quit (Not server quit, just gameplay) long enough to do a few household tasks. I maybe 30 minutes later, went to load back in, only to find myself unconscious for around eight minutes. I was lucky enough to have tucked myself away in loo of anyone else finding me, and no zombies managed to spot me so I walked away with no loss other than time. Was not under shock, so it is an odd problem to say the least.

I've had my first encounter with this problem a few hours ago, I quit (Not server quit, just gameplay) long enough to do a few household tasks. I maybe 30 minutes later, went to load back in, only to find myself unconscious for around eight minutes. I was lucky enough to have tucked myself away in loo of anyone else finding me, and no zombies managed to spot me so I walked away with no loss other than time. Was not under shock, so it is an odd problem to say the least.

Same issue, but worse!

Every time I log into a server my player goes unconcious. I can't do anything. I can't hit escape to access the menu. Nothing. The hourglass goes down in about 10 minutes, BUT nothing happens after that. I'm just stuck with an empty hourglass on the screen. It's unclear if my thirst meter is growing or not. I'm leaning towards no. I tried leaving DayZ on and going out for the night tonight, hoping to starve. When I got home the game was on the same screen, but with an error message I couldn't click. Something about missing weapon textures or something. I didn't write it down.

This problem started after I was in a game that got hacked, and I died as a result. I got the You Are Dead Screen. I didn't alt+f4. I didn't even know alt+f4 was even a thing until I came on here to try and find a solution. I died honorably and now I can't play this super fun videogame anymore (except on unofficial servers, which is fine and I will continue to do).

So, yeah. Please fix this so I don't have to go back to boring, old real life where I spend time hanging out with other people and doing things that will bring me closer to achieving my life goals.