Epsilon 349

Going Unconscious upon entering a server (not in shock)

Same problem, I don't believe I've alt-f4'd out of Arma II ever... I opened my game last night and it's been doing this ever since.

Player ID: 51330886

Edited by diamonto

can you reset my character please.. Dont really care about my gear. just want to be able to play again

thanks.

NVM i am officially dead and can restart

Edited by matrix010

can you do the same for me. I died and now cannot get back in.

i think my player id is 23481478

Alt F4'ers should carry a medic full of Epipens

Please reset my char. Having same problem, blood isn't going down nor hunger or thirst. I can't use any in game command so I can't give my coords. First day with game and it's about as frustrating as an actual zombie apoc. If you could reset me it would be greatly appreciated.

Char #56756550

same thing, got killed and when ever i spawn i have the hourglass that doesnt go away and my blood is stuck around 1200. please help.

Player id: 52774342

I'm having a very similar problem, I was killed, and an error occured which crashed my game. When I logged back in, I had the perma-hourglass, regardless of which server I log into.

Requesting a reset.

ID: 53211014

Alt F4'ers should carry a medic full of Epipens

Never used Alt+F4 but I sometimes have this problem. I don't bother posting here though, I think the staff is already busy enough.

Problem: random timer is random (going to lobby for a smoke, computer crashed, alt+f4, no reason at all)

Solution a: until zombie aggro is fixed allow players to see they have zombie aggro by maybe having their name flash red

Solution b: allow epi-pens to be multi-use 5x?

Solution c: allow one in game character reset option until random is random is fixed.

Solution d: get rid of timer or only allow it to be for no more than 1 min.

The whole "I fall over on start", I've found out if you're in a doorway/gate, too close to a wall, or in a small confined space you'll most likely spawn in unconcious. The only way I've found how to fix it is dying and starting a new life. I always keep some Epi-pens on me in my bag so friends can just pick me up at will.

It mainly occurs when you ABORT while in SHOCK. Trust me, this will screw you over badly. Don't abort on shock, just take those damn medicine candies and abort. Just a lil' tip.

I'm having the same problem. I tried waiting it out and dying from blood loss, but I just respawn in the same condition.

Player ID: 50024710

hey can you please help me also i havent been trying to fix this

my player id is 49711366

I am having the same issue. I have tried to wait it out, I had my roommate who also plays come to my body and shoot me in the head, As well as tried to administer an Epi-pen. On his screen I showed up as dead and lootable. Also on my screen I am outside of a building but on his I am still inside the door way. I need a reset.

My Player ID is 33778176

Getting same problem here. Died last night, and now every time I try to spawn, (both just after I died last night, and today) on any server I try, I'm unconcious with broken bones and a timer that doesn't appear to go down at all.

Player ID: 49265222

Can I get a reset please? I've been stuck like this for 2 days now. :(

I get killed by a Zombie, then get the Red hand of death "You Are Dead". It never changes from that screen only option is after 1 hour to do Alt-F4. Then I get the hour glass that never moves for me. I ran the game last evening until this morning sometime during the night game boots me.

Just tried to join a server and I am dead on the beach with the hour glass and only option to exit is Alt-F4. I am not trying to avoid death and I havent even got any further than find a few empty tin cans so I am not trying to protect any gear.

I wish someone would tell me what to do so I can try and play the game for more than an hour.

Character number is 52622214

Thanks

Any help is appreciated as I would just like to test the game out.

this started happening to me a few days ago. yesterday, i tried about 20 servers and spawned unconscious on all of them. i waited on one server (don't remember which one) for 23 minutes and nothing happened. i get the green and white hourglass and it never moves. no keys respond while my character is in this state, so i had to kill arma 2 via task mgr.

this a.m., i logged into another server, spawned unconscious, and stared at the screen for 42 minutes. the hourglass never moved. i've been told in other threads to just "wait it out", but really....42 minutes? how long should i wait on that screen - a full day, one week?

i've been looking forward to buying this game for a while, and took the plunge last weekend. i hope this gets fixed soon.

Game version:95248

Dayz: 1.7.2.3

Not asking to be fixed just confirming. I died during pvp(cuz I take shit like a man) and respawned. I then spawned in elctro and died again. Third time I lived to see the north and went to the nw airfield to help my friend with no morphine. I helped him and we searched both barracks on this server. We then logged of in the barracks to switch back to our home server and loot the barracks there and go to our camp. When we logged in my friend was unconscious for no reason. After I epi penned him we logged out again. I then logged back in with him and we were both unconscious.

Edited by JESUSARIUS REX

same thing happend to me ... i logged into a server ( i guess i was in a bad place cause when i spawned this guy was standing there and shot me in the face) soo whatever i died who cares ... i hit abort and respawn... all i did was alt tab out of the game so i could let my buddy know i just died on steam... i alt tab back in and im unconcious with the hourglass (but i have 11,000 health) soo maybe a zombie hit me while i was tabbed out... but the hourglass isnt moving.. at all... soo im perma dead

same thing happend to me ... i logged into a server ( i guess i was in a bad place cause when i spawned this guy was standing there and shot me in the face) soo whatever i died who cares ... i hit abort and respawn... all i did was alt tab out of the game so i could let my buddy know i just died on steam... i alt tab back in and im unconcious with the hourglass (but i have 11,000 health) soo maybe a zombie hit me while i was tabbed out... but the hourglass isnt moving.. at all... soo im perma dead

I've been having this problem for days as well. The other day, my tent got wiped as I was knocked unconscious and killed by seemingly nothing when I tabbed back. gg.

I have been spending most of my time on US 674 and the bug has been happening there, so it shouldn't be due to server hopping.

Any help would be appreciated.

Player 51573702

whenever i spawn i just fall down unconscious and dont die

my id is 57507462 can my account be reset

My friend has a similar problem, only worse, because he dies instantly almost every 3-5 times he joines a server.

Today it happened for the 4th time in 3 days, anyone of you guys knows a possible reason for this?

Everytime I log into my home server I pass out too. My friends and I were messing around with each other. My friend shot me to see how much damage his silenced M9 would do. He shot me once. It did 0 damage. So im like I think you missed. So He shot me again. 0 damage. shot me again. 0 damage taken. But I had the DC symbol? so I was like I think my health is bugged and without realizing how retarded I was I DC'd... So w/e I log back in. he gives me an epi. I think im good to go.nope... everytime I log in I take a damn nap for some reason. It wont go away and Its been a day. and I have lots of gear I wanna keep. How do I fix this? This is such a stupid mechanic... Like why cant it go away after like 5 hours or something. This is bull. A whole day :(

Please I would like a solution to my issue without getting rid of my gear.