dnoparker@gmail.com

My first murder and now I feel guilty

You shouldn't feel guilty. He snuk up on you with an axe out and probably would have chopped off your head had you not shot him. I do love how this game invokes emotions though.

I was in the fire station at elektro and I heard zeds chasing a guy just outside. He was in some distress because i went out and there were three of them feasting on his screaming body. I killed the zeds and told him i'm friendly and i'm going to bandage him up.

I can't quite recall but I think I only had a mak and some supplies. Just as I finish fixing him up he turns at me and puts a bullet in my skull.

Just one of many bad expreiences but I still love trying to help others.

That bloke is an oxygen thief and basically sums up how i feel about playing this game now. Too many tossers ruining the game who haven't even got through puberty yet.

Edited by Mr Muggles
  • Like 1

Snuck up behind 2 players in the dark @ the Airstrip near balota, chopped em both up good with my axe before they had chance to react, bags & bags of nice goodies they had, they must have been gutted ;)

I kill everyone i meet except for buddies, been burned too many times by othe players who pretend to be friendly, so now i just kill everyone.

Edited by Razorman

I was stood in a tree line scouting a village below me, I was there for a good few minutes trying to plan my scavenging mission when I heard something move to my right. I turned to find another player sneaking up to my feet prone. He held a hatchet in his hand and I immediately pulled the trigger on him without hesitation. I heard him shout 'friendly' milliseconds before I killed him.

I don't know why I had this reaction! I didn't even think. Now I am washed with guilt because I know how frustrating it can be when another player has killed you.

Did you feel guilty about your first murder?

Why are you feeling guilty man? He was sneaking up to you to kill you and take your gun since all he had was a hatchet. This happens all the time. FYI if he was friendly he would have yelled "friendly" long before you pointed a gun at his face.

I don't trust anyone anymore other than my friends, and we shoot on site. Better safe than lose all my hard earned gear.

My first kill was in the balota base. I was in the tower and i heard a sound, so i went downstairs and i saw a guy with a axe walking upstairs, i found my first akm (I only found pistols normally) and i shot him in the face because i freaked out. He was basiccly helpless but im glad i did it since i didn't wanna lose my gun.

Since then i just murder since nobody is trusted till you have a global chat ( Yes global chat is more trustable then you think)

i was in the pub in cherno, and i came trough the last room on the second floor, i saw a guy stood there with a hatchet and he turned round to me.

i shot him and i still feel guilty now :\

Yesterday I was walking in the forest until I heard a shot right in front of me about 200 meters out which seemed like a sniper shot.

I quickly swapped my M4A3 CCO for a CZ550 sniper in my backpack, and scouted the area. Soon after I saw a guy walking towards a deer stand nearby. Seems like he was shooting the zombies around it. Not me.

I waited for him to get up in the deer stand for a clear vision, then shot him dead with 1 bullet.

Honestly, I feel guilty about that because at first I thought he was shooting at me, but then when it was already to late, I figured he was no treat to me if I just ran away. :c

You did the right thing. That bastard would have axed you a question. Idlk if mines justified though. I was one of the air bases, finally found my first weapon, an akm with 1 mag, I got ontop of the aircontrol tower to scout out the area, and i start hearing some one say, "friendly, im friendly!" prone crawling from the bunker beside the tower. he was trying to los me so I just killed him. :P

If someone has a firearm I shoot him on sight, if not, I mind my own bussiness...

Yesterday a guy tried to sneak up on me in a wearhouse outside Komarovo.

He had an hatched and was sneaking, i heard someone coming upstaris and yelled "friendly"--> No answer.

20 secs later he charged at me and missed me 3! Times with his hatchet, i guess i was lucky and killed him with one swing of my hatchet...

Did i felt guilty? Not really, because he tried to kill me in cold blood so it was self defense i guess ^^

I'm a murderer! I was scared witless at the northern most airfield, hiding in the trees as I heard a vehicle drive up. I think he saw me at some point, because he kept driving around the local area honking his horn. I waiting a while and he took off for the hangars. I heard lots of gunshots in the distance then he drove past me again to some sheds at the end of the field. Then it got quiet, though I could hard the vehicle still idling. I creeped up slowly and could have sworn I saw him aiming at me, prone in one of the sheds, so I took a few shots with the M16 I'd picked up at the field. I killed him, but I think he must've passed out from blood loss which is why he didn't fire back.

This is the first time I've ever fired first, and now I feel bad that I might've killed an incapacitated survivor. I mean, he could have been a bandit, because he never once tried to actually contact me. I shouldn't be feeling like this over a game death! :)

• Like 1

Don't feel guilty about it. I recentry killed a guy with the name Jack outside of elektro. Not because to get his loot but because of plain panic. He had a Pistol and a m4. It feels like he would have shot me, but you never know. I also felt guilty because I spared a guy spawning in the same barn as me. I could have shot him. Luckily he moved behind some hay and stated he was friendly. Anyway, I spared him and he didn't shoot me neither did I.

And like most posts here suggest. I would have done the same thing.