So, me and my friend were just done looting the southern barracks at NW airfield. We're walking along the concrete wall. It's night, but we've got our nightvision on.

Suddenly, we hear a coke being opened and I look out towards the bush right next to us. There sits a guy, well armed and all, drinking and eating. I quickly shoot the guy down

with my LMG. We got quite a bit of loot from him. Nightvision, rangefinder, GPS.. etc. We would never have seen him if he hadn't opened that coke. He could have shot us easily.

So remember...

COKES ARE LETHAL!

I wish I had filmed this. :/

But he didn't shoot you. He just sipped on his coke. And you shot him.

Sooo...yeah. Quite lame.

• Like 1

But he didn't shoot you. He just sipped on his coke. And you shot him.

Sooo...yeah. Quite lame.

do you even know what forums are you at?

I had pretty much the same thing happen to me. I was guarding my friends body on top of Devil's Castle when I heard a can of soday and some beans being "used" in the lower story. Caused me to train my rifle on the stairs, previously I had been looking around the castle. If he hadn't opened that can, he could've snuck up on me. I later dubbed him the "supply-russian" cause he had all the things we didn't and he basically just brought it to us.

Edited by -=Pixel=-

So, me and my friend were just done looting the southern barracks at NW airfield. We're walking along the concrete wall. It's night, but we've got our nightvision on.

Suddenly, we hear a coke being opened and I look out towards the bush right next to us. There sits a guy, well armed and all, drinking and eating. I quickly shoot the guy down

with my LMG. We got quite a bit of loot from him. Nightvision, rangefinder, GPS.. etc. We would never have seen him if he hadn't opened that coke. He could have shot us easily.

So remember...

COKES ARE LETHAL!

Good for you! You didn't loot the poor, peaceful guy of his coke, right? That'd be pretty awful thing to do. One does not simply kill a man for his coke... (even though this game aims for it)

basically the same thing happened to my friend and I. We were looting the south castle, and on the last level before the roof we hear someboy opening a pepsi. The bandit was on the roof, drinking & aiming at the stairs. He had a winchester, my friend had an AK74. We won.

Thanks PepsiCo!

Yeah OP, this wasn't how it went down now did it? Trying to glorify your pussy story? If you are going to be a sissy then atleast post the sissy story on the forums and don't try to edit it. Now I know your username I will hunt you down.

I fucking loled

Yeah OP, this wasn't how it went down now did it? Trying to glorify your pussy story? If you are going to be a sissy then atleast post the sissy story on the forums and don't try to edit it. Now I know your username I will hunt you down.

http://dayzmod.com/f...r-just-shot-me/

Lol, ok that's pretty pathetic.

At which point the OP never returns to this thread, changes his player-name and continues to douche it up.

It seems that the people that are upset should realise what part of the forums this is.

And if you're in NW airfield you should realise that if someone sees you, you get shot.

That's how it is. We were pretty well armed, so was he, so I hardly think he's just standing for no reason.

I'm not taking any chances.

:P

At no point was there called out: "Friendly".

It seems that the people that are upset should realise what part of the forums this is.

And if you're in NW airfield you should realise that if someone sees you, you get shot.

That's how it is. We were pretty well armed, so was he, so I hardly think he's just standing for no reason.

I'm not taking any chances.

:P

I think people are not getting upset at the PKing, just the discrepancy in the story (the part where you, allegedly, beg him to not shoot you)

I think people are not getting upset at the PKing, just the discrepancy in the story (the part where you, allegedly, beg him to not shoot you)

What?! I never begged him not to shoot me... xD

Where did that come from? I never had any communication with him.

All the special action sounds are bugged, FYI. If you approach someone who has drunk/eaten/repaired a car in their current play session, the sounds play for you as soon as you get in range.

What?! I never begged him not to shoot me... xD

Where did that come from?

From the thread that you quoted and referenced in post #17? :s

Because of this thread, I must make a new suggestion for the game:

Hugs. You must implement hugs. If you wish to be friendly, hugging is the best way. Causes the players to be close, be vulnerable and if one of them has a friend trying to kill the other, you may shoot your friend.

HUGS. THE ONLY WAY TO BRING PEACE TO CHERNARUS.

From the thread that you quoted and referenced in post #17? :s

Oh what!

Then that can't be the guy I killed.

If it is, then he's exagerating his side of the story, because i never communicated with him.

Because of this thread, I must make a new suggestion for the game:

Hugs. You must implement hugs. If you wish to be friendly, hugging is the best way. Causes the players to be close, be vulnerable and if one of them has a friend trying to kill the other, you may shoot your friend.

HUGS. THE ONLY WAY TO BRING PEACE TO CHERNARUS.

I was going to like to the post in the suggestions forum for a "Hug-Gun", but it appears to have not made it through the transfer :(

So remember...

COKES ARE LETHAL!

How do you know he was drinking a coke? Could've been Mountain Dew or anything. :P