Matty139

Introduce yourselves

I'm James (jmoak3 is my username in everything but Arma) and I am friendly.

Hi,

I'm new too the game.. just waiting for it to load... and waiting still... looking for friendlies to group with to survive longer than a play session. Getting tired of dying to hiding snipers.

Started playing this the other day, and fell in loce. Great game. In game, I am Maximilian, savior of the Apocalypse. I try to help people I come across, but it truly is hard when in this game, all you are is paranoid. If any of you guys see me, I'll do what I can to help, so long as you don't shoot. See you guys on the field!

In process of downloading this now, name is same as the one im posting with here for steam and everything else. add me if you want to play sometime, eastern us.

Hello, I'm Jamie. First post on these forums, though I've lurked for about a week or so. Latest DayZ character I played survived in the woods for a good few hours before running out of food, so I had to run into a city to try and find some. Unfortunately that ended up with me getting shot at by bandits. I tried to throw a smoke grenade in his direction to attract zombies or distract him, but the grenade didn't throw properly and ended up landing closer to me. I was in a tower-type structure, on the top floor, with zombies on the 2nd floor, and a bandit or two trying to attack me. Needless to say, I didn't make it out. Was really fun though.

Hoping to meet a group of UK people so I can play in a group. Solo in this game is solid. xD

Hey, Im SilenceSoLoud, I made a quick post about an odd issue I was having but other than that, this is my first post.

I found out about this mod from a recent ArsTechnica article, and found it fascinating. Im on my 2nd life, quite a bit of time in and having a blast. Im wanting to get my overall bearings and then hope to find a group of RPers or even a private server/private RP server because there are just endless possibilites for this game, even in alpha.

Thanks for the hard work on this, I hope to see some of you around in one way or another, and feel free to add me on steam as SilenceSoLoud.

Hey, Kiwi here! :)

I heard about this mod from a friend, who's a big fan of the Flashpoint and Arma games (though he doesn't play this)

I've had a small amount of success playing this game so far, managed to grab some half decent loot and kill about 75 zombies on my first proper playthrough. Spawned opposite a bandit earlier this afternoon and got killed before I could do a thing :(

While going lonewolf is fun, but I'd quite like to get together with a group and do a bit more exploring.

Hi, middle European here, as you won't know Liechtenstein :P

i followed some let's play and wanted to play the game so bad i had to buy a new computer.

my first attempts were merely succesful with finding some nice guns but getting lost in the woods

until i reached the map border o.O

looking forward to having some tense moments and maybe meeting some people to kick some bandits ass.

i'd love to drop a sniper with a hatchet :D

Hi I am Rutman713 i am new to dayz and dislike wander around the woods by myself need people to team up with please

What's up?!?

I'm nstar247(nickrocks89 in game) and i'm fairly new to dayz(well, i take that back) and i am from New York and mostly play on those servers, or any US servers. I'm friendly, until i am fired upon, or see someone with good gear that is aiming at me(bandits!). I have good gear, i only need a better backpack!

I have a forum account, might as well use it...

Anyways, I'm Manaw both in the forums and in game and I've been playing for a about two months now. I play a bunch on the US, Texas, and Seattle severs and I'm probably too friendly for my own good, so feel free to say Hi.

Hey All

Been playing this mod for just over a month got pretty decent gear just having great fun surviving with a few mates living off the land hitting chopper crashes, looting med supplies and building up a wee base, Im from Scotland and play on UK servers mostly but have met alot of helpful folk on US servers.

Hey guys Blynx here, same in-game. I'm an English player I tend to operate on EU and UK servers during the days and US ones at night. Im a friendly player I rarely player kill unless threatened to do so. I often help out fresh spawns for example I will give them a can of food and a can of pop. So if your in need of help and you see me on the server get In touch and I'll be happy to lend a hand with whatever you may need. See you on the road.

Shep here. Nordic bugger who used to trust other players but due to recent events have turned to "evade, if impossible, shoot first" policy. I would love to help other people, interact with them and mainly be the "good guy" but because of the amount of backstabbing assholes who kill for the fun of it, I just can't bring myself to trust anyone any more. So if you happen to get shot by me in the near future, I apologize beforehand.

Hey guys!

My name is Aj and this whole set up for the game has me so excited! I'm downloading both ArmA right now and cannot wait to join in. My roommate is going to be with me, but he won't be playing for awhile. I was hoping to find a teammate to go killing with once my game finishes downloading.

Sup guys!

Name's Dan, in game name Sulfix. Been playing for 2 weeks now and I love the mod! Got beginner level gear but searching for some bigger and better things (Like an L85A2 AWS ;)) but hey who isn't. I play on US servers and I'm friendly and would love to team up with people though it's pretty hard to trust some people sometimes but if you're cool I'm down!

Hey my names alex, my in game name is sean. Dunno why just auto named me. I like being in a team, been palying for about 3/4 days now and really got the hang of it. Im from the uk and im 18, if you want team feel free to add my steam, alexwalton9 and my skype is waltonownz

I'm decent with Day Z, by far not the best though. I live in Indiana, so I play on the Atlanta servers, and occasionally Chicago. I'm also young, only 15, so if you have a problem with kids in your clan, sorry. I'm mature though, don't worry.

I'm 15, playing DayZ since 20-7-2012.

I like to play DayZ to kill Zombies and getting guns.

I got a MIC and my steam is: GuzzieZ

I'm Dutch btw.

Hello my name is Nosense, ingame Nosense/netsky nosense/Nosense?!

I play for a community called "netsky" (http://www.netsky.org.uk) basicly a big cod4 community.

but were also thinking about hosting our own DayZ server =D!

About myself:

Im a 16 year old guy and I really enjoy dayz apart from the heart issues I get of playing it cuz its fckin' scary when you know there is a bandit near you x.x.

-Nosense

My callsign is chad57, playing the whole time in Singaporean (SG) servers. Although it's still in Alpha, I enjoy DayZ much. You won't have that kind of heartbeat speed when you encountered a sniper in the woods.

I just love night trip and racking up my zombie kill count. If you're in or planning to hop in into SG servers, you can always stop by first at my thread;

http://dayzmod.com/f...vivors-is-open/

It's a thread I started to round up some people, you know the more the merrier. If you're interested just post some right there and let's see if we can meet up. See you in Chernarus. ^_^

Edited by chad57

What's going on guys, i'm Flam3 (Flame), also Flam3 in Arma 2.

I'm friendly unless i'm shot at or I don't get a response after asking if someone near my area is friendly after numerous attempts at making peace =)

Hello! I'm Zen, Saucy Poppet on steam. Not sure what i'll be in the game yet, I haven't played O.O

Hey I am Fusselkopf (Robin in Dayz)

I'm from germany and usually playing with 5 friends. As said before this mod really rocks :)

Hope you'll all have a good time :)