Tabris07

You know you play DayZ too much...

When I look at my RL gun collection and wonder why my luck in game limits me to a makarov and a hatchet -_-

• Like 1

On my way to work this morning i was driving along as i usualy do when a white Toyota Hilux drove past, a part of me wanted to turn around and chase that motherfucker down! But more and more i've been noticing when i drive past fields i look into them thinking i'll see a crash site.. Then sit there and think of how much of a loser i am!

Do i need help? Or should i just keep on living in my little dream world! ;)

Topic merged with the one and only original "You know you play too much........"

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 2

I live near a military base and get excited everytime I see one of their helicopters fly by.

When you expect the world to reset during sunset and it will be sunrise again.

When you tell women that only one pair of clothes will fit them for the rest of eternity, so why not go naked?

P.S. Blindingsun, I like your Sig, that was a great book series. The movies were absolute trash.

Edited by Erizid
  • Like 1

"double post deleted" sorry for any incon..

Edited by Drakan

You know you play dayz too much when your nap is interupted by Makarov rounds . You figure out that you fell asleep, you grab your mouse thinking: where is he ?? where is he ??...

noob_dodo.jpg

• Like 1

On opening day of deer season you crouch walk to your stand dressed in a ghille and carrying an AS50.

• Like 2

Sometimes when I'm walking around and I hear the sound of a can opening, I instantly scan if anyone is around me. The first time I heard it since playing DayZ my heart rate went up when I heard the can open.

I also live very close to an airport and when I see airplanes on the field I think in my head "HACKERS!!"

Edited by Snowshredder102

When you are wondering, why the zombies don't aggro in real life.

Whenever I am driving and I see a non-residential building with a red roof, my first thought is of a barn to loot.

When you call the new guy at work a bambi....

• Like 2

On opening day of deer season you crouch walk to your stand dressed in a ghille and carrying an AS50.

THIS! I went out opening day with a backpack and my rifle and couldn't helpbut think of the Winchester 1866. I was surreal when I was walking out of the woods and started to trot and found myself looking behind me for another survior. Seeing the backpack bouncing around was a nice touch too.

When you are driving home at night and notice it's a full moon and think, wow I can see really good, I wonder why it's not darker. lol

I saw another heli fly over my house today. As I watched it, a small part of me wished I had a sniper rifle. Is that bad?

I drive through heavily forested countryside on my way to class every day and I always think to myself "this would make such a good map".